Mod Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - Incest Mod v0.1.0

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Any chance for an update to Ver 0.55?
Update done should work with 0.55 Day 14 now.

Apologies for the delay this was more than the usual Find Replace job this update due to major scene with Grandpa "Big Ben" Parker :sneaky:

As usual backup your original files (rpy and save files) before replacing with ones in game.zip. Have done a play thru test but if there are any major bugs let me know.

P.S. 1: I felt that GBBP (we) deserved to have both happy endings so I modified one to naturally lead into the other. Enjoy :cool:

P.S. 2: Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod v2.6.3 is highly recommended for JOHN :)

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Should we convert a female member most likely Heather to her step-sis etc, might have to do a play thru again to see if it would fit. Kindly let me know if anyone already imagined the scenario etc, it works and wants it.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Should we convert a female member most likely Heather to her step-sis etc, might have to do a play thru again to see if it would fit. Kindly let me know if anyone already imagined the scenario etc, it works and wants it.
I think eventually the actual sister will have more game content to work with and then she could be included into this mod, because there are a few looks and mild touches that Jess does to her sister at home in the apartment, that could easily be taken down an incest route when more content becomes clear in the game.

Reactions: DD3DD