4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
I played this a while ago, when it was mainly one long sequence in the bathroom. I didn't mind the art then, and I don't think I'll find this off-putting either. I liked the toilet sequence then, and I've thoroughly enjoyed office slut themes in other games. I'm gonna give it a go and share my thoughts, which hopefully can be valuable since the kinks here fall within my preferences.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Hang on, this f95zone thread seems to have the demo version even though I specifically provided a full free version of the game as part of my game update report. Huh... Let me just re-report this thread so we get the full version up here...
So we have a dev pirating their own work, and a pirate page that refuses to let him?

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
This game is significantly better than it was when I first played it. I don't think I'll play it again. The game is still too linear.

Reactions: FlimsyLegs

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
This game is significantly better than it was when I first played it. I don't think I'll play it again. The game is still too linear.
Glad you liked it! And yeah, I agree, it's somewhat linear compared to some other games out there.

Quick announcement:
Patch 3.0.1 is live and available on the itch.io page! It fixes some minor spelling mistakes, and a bug in one of Chapter 3 wait in silence passages.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Interesting, seems like a significant expansion of content - props to the dev. Illustrated erotic stories are a great genre, but not many do it, even fewer with high quality such as here. Definitely following this and 'Animus' with substantial interest

Only drawback is this boyish shaved hair look seemingly being a major fetish seeing as it now made it all the way to the banner. I don't understand why anyone would want to reduce a girl's femininity so much, especially in a febsub game where the focal point is arguably enhancing her feminine qualities. There's so many other ways to degrade/humiliate her w/o substantially decreasing her sex appeal - but to each their own I guess.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Interesting, seems like a significant expansion of content - props to the dev. Illustrated erotic stories are a great genre, but not many do it, even fewer with high quality such as here. Definitely following this and 'Animus' with substantial interest

Only drawback is this boyish shaved hair look seemingly being a major fetish seeing as it now made it all the way to the banner. I don't understand why anyone would want to reduce a girl's femininity so much, especially in a febsub game where the focal point is arguably enhancing her feminine qualities. There's so many other ways to degrade/humiliate her w/o substantially decreasing her sex appeal - but to each their own I guess.
That's a good point. I'm not satisfied with the banner either. Will have to iterate once again. JP has had 3 banners now, and I haven't been satisfied with any of them :D

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I like it - feels like a meaningful expansion of the original, would love even more content! Honestly I don't think the art in original for the bondage part was bad, it clearly showed what was happening and it was definitely good enough to get imagination going - which is a primary requirement for text-based games anyway.

Reactions: FlimsyLegs

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I'm a fan of the office slut thematic as much as everybody else, but it's not "corruption" if it's against her will...

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'm a fan of the office slut thematic as much as everybody else, but it's not "corruption" if it's against her will...
Did you play the game? If so, can you be more specific about your comment?

Only in Chapter 1 does the game have scenes where you, the player, are made to do things against your will. It's a test, to see if you have what it takes. You may or may not succeed, which means you may or may not start the office slut chapter.

The office slut chapter is supposed to be written so that it is not against her will. You the player are in full control and can say "nope, fuck this", at almost any point, ending the office slut path immediately. If you take the path too far though, you can't go back as you will be "corrupted" to the point where you now like it.

But that starts the kidnapped path, which is something completely different.

Reactions: Taulion
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes