loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
go to the training field and train your stats up there, there isn't any real way to build them up 'fast' that i'm aware of, just grind a bit and you'll max them out at 50

Reactions: Ra87

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
In addition to masturbating after fighting on the training ground, does Anko do anything else?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't seem to have any option for Tsunade level 2 and I am above the minimum requirement. Also getting some pretty severe lag for a Renpy game where it takes a full second from the time my mouse gets to an option to the time the game registers that my mouse is over the option and shows it as clickable. Possibly related is that my cursor sometimes disappears in the game window, but is perfectly fine outside it.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I read on his patreon that there were patches for this update for a lot of content. does anyone have them?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Jikage rising" version "0.13b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Jikage rising" versione "0.13b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
On the discord yesterday, he said we would probably not be able to control kaguya.
I dunno, kaguya’s all about the whole ‘controlling others’ thing (I mean, look at the infinite tsukuyomi) so the whole mind control thing might actually appeal to her....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ya, but in this V0.13b Tsunade level 2 not implemented yet..., that why i ask when speedapple update the version.
I think I might have misinterpreted his Patreon. The walkthrough doesn't mention a letter in the version, just 0.13, but the latest patron version is 0.13e, which might be where level 2 is. If that is the case, maybe in a couple weeks, it just got released 4 days ago, so it will be a while yet. It may even be when 0.14 is ready.

On the discord yesterday, he said we would probably not be able to control kaguya.
It honestly wouldn't make sense considering how powerful she is.

I dunno, kaguya’s all about the whole ‘controlling others’ thing (I mean, look at the infinite tsukuyomi) so the whole mind control thing might actually appeal to her....
Yes, but being the one under control is where the issue is, she definitely wouldn't go for it and she is definitely powerful enough to be immune.

There is a new version 0.13e which has new tsunade stuff, aside from boobjob
It's a patron version right now that just got added 4 days ago, so unless there is a willing leaker, we'll have to wait.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes