Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Jikage Rising [v0.13e] [Smiling Dog] - Original size 849MB
Compressed Android (288MB) :
Compressed Windows/Linux (266MB):
Compressed MAC (267MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you get anko? I've done the scenes in the training grounds where she licks your nipple and gives you a handjob. Is that it or are there more scenes to finally get her level 1 control?

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
How do you get anko? I've done the scenes in the training grounds where she licks your nipple and gives you a handjob. Is that it or are there more scenes to finally get her level 1 control?
You need to up your control and knowledge to 40, once you do that do the high lust scene again.

AddPhaseNex

Jun 20, 2020
New update for public...hmm. I think I'm gonna wait a couple of months for content to pile up. Absolutely great game though. I can't wait to see where you take it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Not sure why Sakura looks so young. She seems more like a loli than even Hinata.
Maybe it's just the proportions in her scene?

Regardless, need more Anko, need more Kurenai.

Sad that Kurenai doesn't have any actual... dialogue or anything once you capture her, like Shizune does.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
I don't know why, but for some reason Tenten's eyes just bug me. Everyone else is great though.
I believe it's because on the anime she had glossy eyes that showed a lot of emotion, as seen below. In this game her eyes are kind of like Ino's but brown, but that is the effect of the jutsu, it's to give a visual effect of the jutsu effect, though base on the premise of how the jutsu works, it woul've been nice for their eyes to go back to normal at level 5 since technically the control is complete and there shouldn't be a need to have the jutsu active since it's a personality rewrite and not just plain old mind control, the high lust scenes should be proof of that, though until now Kurenai is just plain controlled.

1593993440687.png 1593993896397.png 1593993968338.png

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I believe it's because on the anime she had glossy eyes that showed a lot of emotion, as seen below. In this game her eyes are kind of like Ino's but brown, but that is the effect of the jutsu, it's to give a visual effect of the jutsu effect, though base on the premise of how the jutsu works, it woul've been nice for their eyes to go back to normal at level 5 since technically the control is complete and there shouldn't be a need to have the jutsu active since it's a personality rewrite and not just plain old mind control, the high lust scenes should be proof of that, though until now Kurenai is just plain controlled.

View attachment 718668 View attachment 718688 View attachment 718696
I agree, would have been a good idea that there eyes returned to normal and only changed if you sealed them.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes