bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
i haven't played since arc 1, so is it just me or are temari scenes not animated like the other scenes before? thanks

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The next target is not confirmed yet but I would imagine it would be a secondary character from the Sand Village considering we have already gained Temari's trust. The three secondary girls are Sari, Matsuri, and Yukata.
That reminds me. Matsuri actually appears in Part 1 of the actual series.

speedapple Any chances of Part 1 of this game getting updates with additional characters like Matsuri, or is Part 1 of this game just completely done adding new characters?

Reactions: Ssato243

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Let me know if you need anything yeah

The walkthrough should already be updated, there's really nothing super hidden in it for now.
Ah sorry then, since the thread title version and the version listed guide were different I thought it was outdated

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
How to get temari new scene? I'm playing on android, and i seems a bit lost, since all i do is nothing more like the previous version. No tsunade and shizune threesome or ayame new scene like what written on changelog.

Oct 18, 2020
How to get temari new scene? I'm playing on android, and i seems a bit lost, since all i do is nothing more like the previous version. No tsunade and shizune threesome or ayame new scene like what written on changelog.
You have to get Temari to Level 5 or 500 submission points to unlock the Tsunade x Shizune threesome and the new Ayame scene.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Let me know if you need anything yeah
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder

Last edited:

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
Okay, can someone help me?

My scripts folder is invisible, even when I insert the "scripts" folder from the chris hansen mod
My saves doesn't seem to appear in saves folder? And when I download a 100% into the folder either within the "game folder" or within appdata folder, neither actually does anything

What's wrong here?
The hidden files option might bo on, try to turn that off.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
what does the roleplaymod for ino do?

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I'm trying to get Anko to LV4 but it doesn't seem to trigger, im stuck at level 3 with a sub of 500 but nothing happened.
Do i need to do something special?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes