• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
The way the changelog is worded it seems that Hinata got a swimsuit and another outfit if that is true how do I get the new outfit as I already got the swimsuit. I'm am also missing Ino's 8th and 10th outfit and the suna girls swimsuits are those in the game yet?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any form of mind control, drugs, magic, super power or anything that forces sex is rape.
This VN needs the rape tag.

Apr 18, 2022

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
There was a sharing sequence for like 2 updates before it got removed, obviously people couldn't contain themselves
Ahhh ffs, was wondering when forced prostitution or lending would happen given the mind-broken state of the girls. Makes no sense just to stick to vanilla harem with a control over the girls as closer to property than anything like legitimate relationships. Oh well..

Surprised I missed playing this game for so long, Part 1 was quite good besides the grind-heavy combat. Took awhile but it was an entertaining process to break all those characters. Part 2 is a lot more.. linear than before, but it makes sense where you start off. Lot more to do, but it's very promising content and story wise.

I'll be honest though, the sooner Part 4 happens the better. Hopefully less than the 3 years based on the current progress.

Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V Arc3-2.02b
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V Arc3-2.02b
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V Arc3-2.02b

PS: a tradução funciona tanto no Arc 1 como no Arc 2 , no Arc 1 e 2 tem que bota a configuração por ultimo

NudeMod the nudity mod is along with the translation link

----------------

o mod de nudez esta junto com o link da tradução
PS: o mod funciona no Arc 1 e 2 , no momento não funciona no Arc 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Karin was the only one who didn't accept the clothes change code, she can even change her clothes, but she doesn't wear it when she changes
------------------------
PS: Karin foi a única que não aceitou o código de troca de roupa, ela até pode trocar de roupa, mas não usa na hora de trocar

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes