Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So, if they work on Arc 3 now why Arc 1 and Arc 2 are still a separate games? It's just inconvenient for players. And for a disk space too.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
how i put this in games
You just unpack it and drop it into the rootfolder of the game, overwrite anything it asks you to.. However, very important, I would first of all make sure you make a backup of the game folder, because you cannot easily reverse it, but also you have to have that exact version of the game, which is a very old version by now, it probably (I haven't test it but I will just assume) doesn't work with the latest version of the game.
The mod is also pretty outdated by now

I meet Chris Hansen from the mod but when I click have a seat, nothing happens :<<
Did you use the old version of the game?
The mod really old now and the only game version I ever tested it on was that specific version

Opic

May 21, 2020
You just unpack it and drop it into the rootfolder of the game, overwrite anything it asks you to.. However, very important, I would first of all make sure you make a backup of the game folder, because you cannot easily reverse it, but also you have to have that exact version of the game, which is a very old version by now, it probably (I haven't test it but I will just assume) doesn't work with the latest version of the game.
The mod is also pretty outdated by now

Did you use the old version of the game?
The mod really old now and the only game version I ever tested it on was that specific version
Hey man, I redownloaded the game and it went well with the cheat code and all, tks though <3

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
From Kemono

Heya all! Here's the public release of Jikage Rising v2.07! For this update, we will be dealing with Hinata! Well, not "deal", but more along the lines of welcoming her back to the gang. To do that, you'll need to build the Inn. Have some things planned for the Inn, which should be pretty fun, but that'll be getting ahead of ourselves haha. So after you get Hinata to the village, we have 2 new scenes for her as well as a new non-sexy dialogue. We have also added in all the old scenes from Arc 2 for her as we did for the previous 3.

Well, in any case, you're probably bored with me going on about this, so here are the links!

Jikage Rising v2.07 changelog:

-Inn can be built
-Hinata added
-Hinata 69 scene
-Hinata public scene
-Hinata's old scenes added
-Dialogue added for Hinata

Download links:

PC: / /

Mac: / /

Apk: / /

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Do I have to download arc 1 and 2 to start the game from the beginning or is there a full game download?

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Do I have to download arc 1 and 2 to start the game from the beginning or is there a full game download?
Each arc is a full game and each can be played individually but for the story context it is recommended to start at arc 1 then arc 2 and finally arc 3. At the moment arc 1 and 2 are finished and arc 3 is in development

Reactions: Throaway.jpg

Gawain Commando

Feb 13, 2020
does arc 3 take during boruto?
Arc 4 is allegedly going to take place during Boruto. Arc 3 is something taking place after the end of Naruto, as you set up your own village and bring your girls to you. There's also a modified version of the Edo Tensei technique that lets you bring back people from the dead, whom you get to add to your harem.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes