Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How to get tented and hints under control
Wait until the game is updated, as they aren't in the game till the next version. The Weekly Update post on Patreon is just showing/telling you the progress and what is to be added.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
facepalm o caralho
Heh, it was my bad for not linking along with the post, but like seriously, can no one read in-between the lines anymore? Where would a publisher post weekly updates, but on their site/patreon? The first post, and it's information, is there for a reason. -- I even stated the "on Patreon" part to boot, so like what the hell man, just how lazy are you.

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Sooooo just found this game two hours ago and.....

Love the premise. Naruto was my all-time favorite show growing up and i definitely had crushes on a majority of the girls. The art is an absolute god-send. I hate when people change the characters to look more sexually appealing or crap like that.

As for MC, I see this is similar to the Four Elements Trainer MC and it's not a deal-breaker for me or anything, but i dunno maybe a way to customize your character model just a tad. Like book 2 had from FET but maybe more in-depth. Although I wouldn't blame you for not going down that path.

Also some people brought up the idea of the MC getting some crazy tailed beast powers or something. Meh, I'd rather have an average or below average(maybe a chunin) level ninja. But I think it would be cool to use your control over Tsunade to have stronger characters i.e. Naruto to handle things for you. Maybe even an option to capture girls from another village and bring them to you?(Could explain a way to include women from different villages.) It would really emphasize just how much power you have in the shinobi world.

Overall, really enjoy it! Would like to see the story fleshed out a bit more, maybe some higher stakes, as well as having your new harem fight in battles with you. Interested to see what you do with this!

Tobias123456

Jan 16, 2018
soo, i just got the update, (patron has its perks) but haven´t played it yet. just wanted to say to all who asked about the app. its apperantly now available (for us patreons at least) and for you lot later.
hope that helped

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Damm, that's a huge backlog, sorry for the late reply guys, been busy with real life.
So I had to restart due to a bug not letting me see Sakuras stats. Are there any cheats yet so I can get my stats and money back to where they were?
Yeap, like he said, those console commands should work.

ah sry i didnt mean to vote down,my poor english......i mean i will take note of this game,as you know this game got chinese translation
Ah, I see, no problem hope you enjoy it! The Chinese translation would be interesting to see, do let me know if you have the link haha.

Would like to see this ported to Android.
Is anyone looking to port this to android? If someone ready has, can the link be posted on the OP download links?
anyone have a android version of the game
is there an android version?
anyone have apk version
Hope there's an android version
Yeap, there is an apk/ android version in v0.03 now!

Just out of curiosity, when's the next update coming out?
The update just dropped for Patrons a couple of hours ago! Public release will be in two weeks!

Heh, it was my bad for not linking along with the post, but like seriously, can no one read in-between the lines anymore? Where would a publisher post weekly updates, but on their site/patreon? The first post, and it's information, is there for a reason. -- I even stated the "on Patreon" part to boot, so like what the hell man, just how lazy are you.
Thanks for answering questions as usual Yamemai!

Sooooo just found this game two hours ago and.....

Love the premise. Naruto was my all-time favorite show growing up and i definitely had crushes on a majority of the girls. The art is an absolute god-send. I hate when people change the characters to look more sexually appealing or crap like that.

As for MC, I see this is similar to the Four Elements Trainer MC and it's not a deal-breaker for me or anything, but i dunno maybe a way to customize your character model just a tad. Like book 2 had from FET but maybe more in-depth. Although I wouldn't blame you for not going down that path.

Also some people brought up the idea of the MC getting some crazy tailed beast powers or something. Meh, I'd rather have an average or below average(maybe a chunin) level ninja. But I think it would be cool to use your control over Tsunade to have stronger characters i.e. Naruto to handle things for you. Maybe even an option to capture girls from another village and bring them to you?(Could explain a way to include women from different villages.) It would really emphasize just how much power you have in the shinobi world.

Overall, really enjoy it! Would like to see the story fleshed out a bit more, maybe some higher stakes, as well as having your new harem fight in battles with you. Interested to see what you do with this!
Haha, I definitely know what you mean by changing them to look "more sexually appealing". Some of them have boobs larger than their heads and it's a real no no for me personally. Pretty much why I decided to make a game like this.

Regarding the main character, it's not really planned to have customization, would make the game really big cause of the animation and all that unfortunately...

The main character wouldn't be absurdly overpowered haha, I'm planning more of a "make use of what he has" kind of character, instead of a "somehow gets a certain ability just as he needs it" type of dude. About your suggestion, yeap, something like that is planned for arc 2 when the girls get their Shippuden design. You'll basically be going to other villages to get information and new members for your little army haha. The current plan is for the game to have 4 parts, each focusing on a different play style and different time periods.

The ability to add your harem into your party will be added as your control over the girls increases! So do look forward to that! Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions yeah!

the public version comes out more or less when?
It will be out in about 2 weeks!

honestly? i got no clue, but i would think, maybe in a week or two?
Thanks for answering man!

Can someone please be a hero and post the latest update please.
:unsure:

Anyway, do let me know if you have anymore questions yeah!

stryaly

Jul 21, 2019
I found this photo from StikyfinkaZ-003. Hope it will become useful information for you in developing this project. naruto__s_road_to_pimp_by_deviant_003-d536j6k.jpg

1° line left to right: Mabui, Kagero, Nii Yugito, Suzume-sensei, Sara-hime, Uchiha Mikoto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Karin, Ryuuzetsu, Mikoshi Sari, Fuuka, Tsuchi Kin, Nara Yoshino, Inuzuka Tsume, Kakuyoku Fubuki.
2° line left to right: Shiho, Temari, Amaru, Ichiraku, Ayame, Natsuhi, Guren, Terumi Mei, Tsunade, Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, Hyuuga Hinata, Shion, Konan, Yuhi Kurenai, Karui, Kazahana Koyuki, Shizuka, Moegi, Fuu.
3° line left to right: Uzuki Yugao, Fumi Sasame, Isaribi, Tsunami.
4° line left to right: Kurotsuchi, Hotaru, Shizune, Tenten, Yamanaka Ino, Tayuya, Mitarashi Anko, Inuzuka Hana, Hokuto, Samui, Matsuri.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes