speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Pretty sure I extracted the files ;)
Hmmm, odd, not quite sure what's causing though it's likely due to the "//" and "\", which leads me to think it might be a region setting error, though it shouldn't have any effect... might be worth a try?

Sorry if I'm not much help, first time I'm seeing an error like this.

hey Dev great game. really enjoyable.

just one thing. i cant check sakuras status and i cant seem to trigger her lvl 2. other than that i havent found anything.

nice job
Oh, what do you mean you can't check her status? Does the game crash when you try or?

changelog for new version? considering we wont get it until next month
I gotchu

Jikage Rising v0.07 changelog:
-Sakura control 5 event
-Ino control 4 event
-Ino control 4 scene
-Battle system update
-10~ new missions
-New materials and drops added
-Bunny outfit and swimsuit added for the girls
-Tenten control 4 event
-Hinata sex scene art redone
-Hinata sex scene animation added
-Hinata boobjob animation added

Also, since I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
hinatas1_sex_arousedhypno_undies_cum.png
The redo for Hinata's art and animation is pretty awesome haha. Think Jii did an awesome job!

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Heya man, what do you mean by that? Does the game gives an error when you check the exp?

Yes kinda,missing sakura picture when you check the girls submission.I think because i didn`t play other version coz i missing 0.3 and 0.4
I start playing when you releasing the game and after that i don`t,now i try again and i got this problem.

I might not be the best person to say this considering it's my game, but I think the hypnosis in the game should be somewhat decent (I hope). I doing a gradual thing instead of a "poof, you are now a slut" hypnosis that some games do, the reviews might help! This part might be useful too I hope:

Hey man, sorry for the very stupid question, but it happens more than one would expect, but did you extract the file? Cause sometimes people play the game directly from the zip file without extracting it.

Oh yeah, they def won't be virgins in arc 2, considering there will be a timeskip and all.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I understand that now that the scenes of Hinata are remade and animated, the other scenes that have not had their animation will be animated little by little while the game is updated, right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Holy crap that level 4 maze was tense, I had a few very near run ins with a wall, which I assume would break control and start a battle or lead to another instant game over like with Kurenai.

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
This game has the potential to become the best adult game ever once its finished if it keeps this quality.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
AH, yes, there was an overhaul in v0.02 or 0.03 (somewhere around that region), due to me updating the system to future proof it. The saves from anything from those versions aren't usable now unfortunately.

I understand that now that the scenes of Hinata are remade and animated, the other scenes that have not had their animation will be animated little by little while the game is updated, right?
Oh yeap, all the main girls will get their scenes animated. Currently not too sure about the bonus girls due to some financial constraints.

Holy crap that level 4 maze was tense, I had a few very near run ins with a wall, which I assume would break control and start a battle or lead to another instant game over like with Kurenai.
Glad that it was fun haha.

Thanks for the new version
No problem! Hope you'll like it!

This game has the potential to become the best adult game ever once its finished if it keeps this quality.
I'll try to not disappoint!

D

Deleted member 1420981

where is the dot on Tsunade's head? please add it!!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
How the hell do you start the Sakura quest? Or do you have to lose to the bear and then she'll check on you to start it?

Please don't tel me that's it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
why it is take so long for new update
... Most patron games do a monthly release, and if you had checked the OP for when it was last updated, it was 11/02, aka November 2nd. Add a month to it, and you'd expect the release to be around Dec 02, bit over a week off.

Thus, I have no clue what you're talking about, but if you can't wait that long, there's always the option to become a patron. I believe they get the release around a week or two before the public.

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Okay, it might have been mentioned already but I cannot find it.

When you're on level 2 with Sakura, you get this "use a toy on her" interaction. As usual, you have the two options: to seal her mind or keep her conscious.

The "problem" as I see it, comes when it's time to make her cum or not. If you choose to make her cum, the animation disappears, replaced by the room. Only a (rather bland) descriptive text is left. It then switches back to a still picture of Sakura with ejaculate on her tights.

I will definitely sound rude here but is the game buggy or were you too lazy to animate it? 'Cause it definitely feels like something is missing here.

Love the game anyways. Best,

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How the hell do you start the Sakura quest? Or do you have to lose to the bear and then she'll check on you to start it?

Please don't tel me that's it.
There's a quest-log added that you can check for what to do to progress the quest. Do let me know if it's not clear yeah!

Do a quest where you lose some hp and let her heal you
Thanks for replying!

Okay, it might have been mentioned already but I cannot find it.

When you're on level 2 with Sakura, you get this "use a toy on her" interaction. As usual, you have the two options: to seal her mind or keep her conscious.

The "problem" as I see it, comes when it's time to make her cum or not. If you choose to make her cum, the animation disappears, replaced by the room. Only a (rather bland) descriptive text is left. It then switches back to a still picture of Sakura with ejaculate on her tights.

I will definitely sound rude here but is the game buggy or were you too lazy to animate it? 'Cause it definitely feels like something is missing here.

Love the game anyways. Best,
Oof, the lack of faith kinda hurts.
The scene is already animated, it seems like there was a misplaced line of code, which would cause that specific animation to not play out at the right time. Only seems to happen after level 4, do let me know if it happens to you even below level 4!
In any case, the issue is fixed, thanks for letting me know about this! It should be back to the way it's supposed to be in the next release!

Let me know if you guys find anymore errors yeah!

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Oof, the lack of faith kinda hurts.
Well, not really a lack of faith but rather, incomprehension. For me, the problem is like this: Sakura is level 2. The outfit (naked/underwear) seems to have NO impact. Then I can choose to seal/unseal her mind. If her mind is sealed, then everything goes smoothly. If her mind is unsealed, then there is this weird "no animation and no picture" problem.

Considering the quality of the rest, I was more like "what the hell happened here?"

Once I got her to level 4 when she is under your complete control, it was solved for me (no matter if her mind is sealed or not, I can see her orgasm animation).

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you how it goes at level 3 or if her arousal influences the bug or not.

D

Deleted member 1569344

hey quick question will the new update come this sunday ?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Well, not really a lack of faith but rather, incomprehension. For me, the problem is like this: Sakura is level 2. The outfit (naked/underwear) seems to have NO impact. Then I can choose to seal/unseal her mind. If her mind is sealed, then everything goes smoothly. If her mind is unsealed, then there is this weird "no animation and no picture" problem.

Considering the quality of the rest, I was more like "what the hell happened here?"

Once I got her to level 4 when she is under your complete control, it was solved for me (no matter if her mind is sealed or not, I can see her orgasm animation).

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you how it goes at level 3 or if her arousal influences the bug or not.
Oh, yeah, it was an "oof" joke, sorry if it sounded serious. Any time some like that happens, just let me know and I'll deal with it! The rest of the stuff you reported shouldn't happen anymore!

hey quick question will the new update come this sunday ?
Oh, there will be an update next weekend!

Reactions: waldo1 and xMendoza
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes