voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
It's like that for me too, but doesn't matter for progress (The last one [Use the jutsu] is what you should be looking at); she should be level 2 now. You'll have to wait till around 300 to get the next one.

From the poisonous one; probably going to need to use Shuriken bomb, after loading it with 100k ryos.

You can repeat the missions as much as you want/can, and, I believe, there is a drop rate/chance, as I didn't, IRC, get green dye 100% of the time, and am 100% sure I don't get red all the time.
- Tip to kill the plants, and ninjas: Use the Shuriken Bomb; the rewards, expect for red/poisonous, will still give you a profit. Should be around 5~60k for the 1st plant, 100k for the 2nd, and 30k for the last. For the ninjas, if anyone is interested is: 110k, 130k, and 60k. -- Though, it gets tedious, because you have to load the bomb again, after each battle.
Is there a point to killing the ninjas, other than for profit?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
speedapple
Since we're controlling their minds, will there ever be an option to make them act like they would before the control? Think of it as a kind of 'play'. Hate sex is most definitely a thing.
I enjoy corruption type games because of the journey. Once the journey is over, few (if any) ever let you really see the original personality anymore. That's why one of the first questions I usually ask is if there's a gallery. I know I can make multiple saves, but that gets tedious. It would help if there were an easy way to sort the saves into categories.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Not that I'm aware of; killed a couple to test because they were there. They dropped some of the store items, but those are kinda weak, with the bomb 1HKO-ing everything, once you know how much to input.

That's weird. I got leathers on most kills on the trio of bears, and whenever I got a drop I got 3 at a time. Maybe an old variable or two in your save?
I got 2 once, and I had downloaded the game like 2 hours ago.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Speedapple love the games you make. Been following your games since Nano-control V0.16.

But one complaint I got is that the sex scenes are too short. It's hard for me too really get into the sex scenes if they are only 20 clicks long. The Ino ass fuck in this update is a step in the right direction.

Other than that love what you have been doing.

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
Oh the save files are saved in a different location depending on what platform you're playing it on! A quick google search would be able to show where your platform saves it on! Hope it helps!
thank you very much for your help! i found the saves in "C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JikageRising-1540824956"

Reactions: speedapple

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
About your questions:

1) I think it was kinda short indeed, was also expecting some new command/scene i could repeat with her, the art was great, and i really liked that she would appear at the cave when you are corrupting the girls to lv 4, the slut version of her outfit is great, and i think it kinda is something she would wear if she was a slut, hope the slut outfit version of everyone else fits their personality.

2)I forgot to try fighting with Tenten, but atleast Sakura and Ino are kinda useless, since we could grind our stats before, we are way too strong when we compare ourselves with them, so i would say that right now they are meatbags at most(not even good ones since they have low HP). i think the Fights are okay if we are talking only about getting money and materials for the Outfits, and i think it would be good if you could add one fight or another to the main plot, since its Naruto and ninjas fighting is something normal and expected, but i dont think the fight system(atleast as it is) should ever be the Main Mechanic of the game.

3)I think the outfit system is fine as it is, about the design, i would say everything is good except for Sakura's Swinsuit(i was expecting the classic red/pinkish bikini, or anything else really, i dont want you to give it to Hinata but i think she is probably the only one that would ever go to the beach with that) that i think dont fit with the character at all. I think Ino would use something more flashy than just a yellow bikini. I Think Tenten's and Hinata's swinsuit fit the character pretty well. about the other clothes Bunny and School, i think everything is fine. really looking forward to the "specials outfit"(like Sakura's Nurse Uniform) that you will be giving everyone else.

I think i said everything i wanted, i think the game is pretty good right now, looking forward not only for the sex scenes but also to the plot of the game.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I really like the game and the direction that is taking. The only thing i dont like is the art, its not bad but it could be way better (sakuras missionary position is a good example).

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I postponed this game for a while in order to wait for more content, my question is - the WT is necesarry or you can figure it out eventually what you need to do? I like doing trainer-like games w/o WT, its more satisfying, unless there are some scenes what need some very specific actions and easily missed.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I postponed this game for a while in order to wait for more content, my question is - the WT is necesarry or you can figure it out eventually what you need to do? I like doing trainer-like games w/o WT, its more satisfying, unless there are some scenes what need some very specific actions and easily missed.
I dont think WT is necessary, anyway you can always ask Ramen Girl about the girls, and she gives you some tips

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question for creator: do you have an end date for this arc to be finished? If not what about the update version, ill it be at version 0.1 or 0.15, etc?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Also, I REALLY LOVE THIS UPDATE!!! Especially Sakura's level 5 outfit. However, the material grinding is a bit unbalanced and time consuming. Besides that, great job and keep up the good work! Also, who is going to be level 5 in the next update?

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
enjoying the game quite a bit, wouldn't mind having more 'activities' with ayame in between gaining the other characters, guess i like catching them all and making them 'mine' . . lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
speedapple Assuming the level 5 event automatically triggers the next day after you hit 500 submission, there is an extra for used in one of Saru's lines. "all for for the purpose of making their body more attuned to accept your chakra." Just thought you'd want to know.

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hello SmillingDog (or is it speedapple here?)

So I might have a problem with Tenten.

When I go for vaginal sex... well, there is no picture. There is one "still" (where I can decided to seal/unseal her mind) then nothing altogether. The still varies depending on whether she is level 3 or 4 (level 3 she is lifeless/angry and level 4 she is accepting).

Is it a bug? Or are you waiting for it to be animated? Are you focusing on Hinata first? Is it me reading the text too fast and not letting the script time to execute itself? (I ask because I noticed that pressing "enter" too fast can make one miss part of the scene, given the animation is independent of the text. It happened to me with Hinata's animated sex scene.)

As for Sakura lvl 5 even, well... again, I'm not sure if I got all the artworks involved. I've no idea if it comes from my computer (although I run other Ren'py games without problem).

She does get a nice, skimpy outfit out of it though, so there is that. I hope we'll be able to make it even shorter but that's me.

(Let it be said that I love the game overall: the characters look like what they should and the mind control mechanism is perfect: not too grindy but not instantaneous either. So keep it comin'!)
Oh, I'll get that sorted out asap, must be an issue caused by the lack of animation, it should be back to normal in the next version.

For the art and scene, I mean the picture of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, mostly just for money at the moment, though one of them drops something interesting.

speedapple
Since we're controlling their minds, will there ever be an option to make them act like they would before the control? Think of it as a kind of 'play'. Hate sex is most definitely a thing.
I enjoy corruption type games because of the journey. Once the journey is over, few (if any) ever let you really see the original personality anymore. That's why one of the first questions I usually ask is if there's a gallery. I know I can make multiple saves, but that gets tedious. It would help if there were an easy way to sort the saves into categories.
Ah, I will work on that! Shouldn't be too hard to get the gallery up!

Speedapple love the games you make. Been following your games since Nano-control V0.16.

But one complaint I got is that the sex scenes are too short. It's hard for me too really get into the sex scenes if they are only 20 clicks long. The Ino ass fuck in this update is a step in the right direction.

Other than that love what you have been doing.
I see, I'll try to improve on that! Sorry about that!

Tenten's sex art is also just not there for me as well.
I'll get that fixed! Sorry!

thank you very much for your help! i found the saves in "C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JikageRising-1540824956"
Glad you found it!

About your questions:

1) I think it was kinda short indeed, was also expecting some new command/scene i could repeat with her, the art was great, and i really liked that she would appear at the cave when you are corrupting the girls to lv 4, the slut version of her outfit is great, and i think it kinda is something she would wear if she was a slut, hope the slut outfit version of everyone else fits their personality.

2)I forgot to try fighting with Tenten, but atleast Sakura and Ino are kinda useless, since we could grind our stats before, we are way too strong when we compare ourselves with them, so i would say that right now they are meatbags at most(not even good ones since they have low HP). i think the Fights are okay if we are talking only about getting money and materials for the Outfits, and i think it would be good if you could add one fight or another to the main plot, since its Naruto and ninjas fighting is something normal and expected, but i dont think the fight system(atleast as it is) should ever be the Main Mechanic of the game.

3)I think the outfit system is fine as it is, about the design, i would say everything is good except for Sakura's Swinsuit(i was expecting the classic red/pinkish bikini, or anything else really, i dont want you to give it to Hinata but i think she is probably the only one that would ever go to the beach with that) that i think dont fit with the character at all. I think Ino would use something more flashy than just a yellow bikini. I Think Tenten's and Hinata's swinsuit fit the character pretty well. about the other clothes Bunny and School, i think everything is fine. really looking forward to the "specials outfit"(like Sakura's Nurse Uniform) that you will be giving everyone else.

I think i said everything i wanted, i think the game is pretty good right now, looking forward not only for the sex scenes but also to the plot of the game.
1) I see, any suggestions to make it better? The other corrupted outfits for the girls are already made, hope they will be up to expectations! There will be a new scene as well, however it requires another girl at level 5 corruption, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2)I understand, I will get better girls on it soon!

3)I see I see, the red/pink swimsuit will be added for Sakura in Arc 2, which will be more fitting then I think! As for the special outfits for the rest of the group, I'll have them in asap!

I really like the game and the direction that is taking. The only thing i dont like is the art, its not bad but it could be way better (sakuras missionary position is a good example).
Oh, which of the art were bad? I'll see if I can do anything about it!

Don't think it is a must, there are hints in the game, though some sections require a bit of thinking, but overall it shouldn't be too bad I hope! I tried to have the game build in a way that you don't need super specific actions to do certain things.

I dont think WT is necessary, anyway you can always ask Ramen Girl about the girls, and she gives you some tips
Thanks for answering!

Question for creator: do you have an end date for this arc to be finished? If not what about the update version, ill it be at version 0.1 or 0.15, etc?
No real date yet, mostly cause of the number of irregularities that's happening, but it shouldn't be too long now! What do you mean by 0.1 or 0.15 etc btw?

Also, I REALLY LOVE THIS UPDATE!!! Especially Sakura's level 5 outfit. However, the material grinding is a bit unbalanced and time consuming. Besides that, great job and keep up the good work! Also, who is going to be level 5 in the next update?
Ino will probably get her level 5 scene in the next update!

enjoying the game quite a bit, wouldn't mind having more 'activities' with ayame in between gaining the other characters, guess i like catching them all and making them 'mine' . . lol
I have some prepared for that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also guys please let me know about your opinions on this update!

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Also guys please let me know about your opinions on this update!
1. It definitely did feel a bit short for what it is - being the culmination of Sakura's domination and all, it almost doesn't even feel like a unique event due to it not being all that much longer than the normal sex scenes - but is otherwise fine. The art was good and meshed well with the usual art style, so it wasn't jarring or anything. Going forward, since Sakura already has the most dialogue and events right now (and probably will continue to do so since the culmination of this part is subverting Tsunade) it isn't really a problem if hers is the shortest, so I don't think it needs to be extended or redone. I just think the comparative length is something to be kept in mind.

2. I don't mind the battle system itself or having it around, and it's good to have a bit of variety in these games, though I do think the RNG drop rate makes it grindier than it needs to be considering that items and money are the only reason to actually do them (since you just train for stats). If you don't get any items, then the whole fight was a waste if you're just trying to get costumes (which I was). Just make it a flat drop rate every time is my advice there. As for the companions, right now Tenten is the only one worth bothering with, since Sakura and Ino can't do shit for damage and most of the enemies right now are damage sponges, so damage output matters most. Maybe getting your control to level 5 could give them a buff or something?

3. As mentioned above, getting the outfits is a little annoying, but that's mostly because the entire fight might just give you nothing, or only 1 piece of leather when every outfit requiring leather needs 3. A flat drop rate is all you really need to make it work just fine, IMO. Otherwise the outfit system is good, and I think the setup that "generic" outfits need you to collect resources on missions while "unique" ones like Sakura's nurse outfit and altered base outfit are tied to events or progress is a good one.

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes