Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
1)The level 5 event for Sakura.

Generally the plan for level 5 events will be similar to this and there will be a a picture much like the one in Sakura's event.

I'm pretty interested to know what you guys thought of the event, was it too short? Uninteresting? Didn't make sense and/or didn't add anything of value to the game/plot?

Also curious about what you guys thought of the art, since it was done by someone else.
The difference between level 4 and 5 is a little unclear as far as how it affects things. The art was amazing, but I would really like a way to be able to see it again after you get it, or revisit the scene in some way. Also it was a little off that it wasn't animated while everything else was, it seems like the "capstone" seen would be animated as well, I understand the difficulty considering it was another artist.

2)Party companion system

Might actually apply for the battle system as a whole. A while back there was some feedback that there was only one enemy to fight and that you guys probably committed genocide on the bear population in Konoha from all the bears you all hunted.

Do you find the girls to be useful in fights? Or are they pretty much just deco? Is the battle system wholly unnecessary? Is it too grindy or dull for the game? Have the impression that some of you think that the battles are more of a chore than it being something fun to do.
The battle system as a whole is decent, by the time you get the girls as companions they're extremely weak and pretty much useless outside of heal slaves. I would suggest having their power proportional to yours so they get stronger as you do. Also, the weapon scroll/shuriken bomb is extremely abusable considering you can one hit a mission for cheaper than the reward (load 100,000 into the scroll and get 150,000 as a reward)

3)Outfits

For the outfits, some outfits are planned to be randomly acquired, kinda like Sakura's nurse outfit. Was wondering if the ways of acquiring outfits were too grindy? And if you guys enjoyed the outfits design or the system in general.
I love the outfits, my only complaint about them is that they get removed and replaced as soon as you start a room scene with the girls. In the future I would strongly consider adding art for h scenes with them in the outfits (especially the bunny ones)

TheMaster42

Feb 8, 2018
Some more uses for all the cash you accumulate would be appreciated. Maybe Ayame can give you some intel about a rumored brothel somewhere in the village that can be stocked with out of universe women (And/Or women from filler episodes, if there are any. Can't remember off the top of my head.) . Oh, and some hot springs scenes with the girls are practically a staple when it comes to anime related things.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Oh, which of the art were bad? I'll see if I can do anything about it!
Mostly the lines of the art, some have a pixel looking, other look like they have a double line that kinda pulls down the quality in some sprites and animations. Perhaps on the next act, when the game takes place in the shippuden era,the art could have more defined lines in the art (as i said in my previous post, Sakura's missionary sex position is an example of how i prefer the art to be).

And i may add that i get some fps drop or delay (dunno how to call it in renpy games) when selecting options.

Please take my opinion as feedback, i don't really want the current art in the game to be fixed (wasting time), but on the next act, improve it. I really like the game(if i didn't, i wouldn't really care about giving feedback), and i know it can and will be better in the future.

Edit:

I just read your patreon and i think i answered your 1st question lol. Level 5 quest for Sakura was short, good but short, and the outfit getting lewder... i loved i, hoping it replicates on all the girls. Now i wonder if these outfits are going to pass to shippuden or not, cause i really enjoy when their outfits get lewder in games.

The party companion system was a nice add to the game, i just hope to see some improvement to the combat interphase.

On the outfit part, i think i made myself clear that i love it, perhaps add some mini event related to them, considering that you can get schoolgirl,swimming, bunny ,etc; i'm sure its easy t add event related to those outfits and it would be a nice addition to the game other than just adding outfits, perhaps adding more customization in the future/next act?).

Last edited:

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Has the creator ever thought of customizing the text box? It’s a small thing but it really helps people get more immersed in the game. Right now it’s the big grayish default Ren’py one, but they could perhaps make it into a scroll. On the left and right ends it could be green and the middle could be like a beige. The scroll would be unraveled of course. Would probably do well to make the text box a little shorter to. Right it goes up a little too high.

I would also allow the option to go back to the original personalities. Since after stage 5 youare basically anchoring them to you I think it’d be neat to have the option to keep the slutty, mind controlled version or have the option to act like they normally would in the series but they’re in love with you. I think it’d be in line with how the MC feels too since he isn’t completely heartless like when he’s worried if they’ll get hurt during the anchoring process.

also the outfits should stay on or get a different underwear version during sex. I’ve only gotten the school outfit, but whenever I tell Sakura to keep her underwear on it’s just her normal underwear so I’m not really seeing the point in buying the outfit when I can’t see it during sexy times.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I'm in agreement with the above two posts on the outfits: Sexier versions of their canon outfits are a big, big yes for me that I want for everyone going forward, and it'd also be really nice if the different outfits could actually be worn during sex. At the very least, some kind of sexy lingerie to replace the basic underwear with would be nice.

Events for the outfits would also be pretty good, maybe as something that unlocks if you complete a set? Like, if you get all of the schoolgirl or bunnygirl outfits or whatever (and they're all at a certain level of control, probably 4 or 5) you get a new scene or option with that? Doesn't even necessarily have to be a whole full orgy scene, could even just be mostly text and a few stills and I'd be cool with it. Like, they all roleplay as slutty schoolgirls and you have them do sexy punishments like spanking them with a ruler while they're bent over a desk.

I would also allow the option to go back to the original personalities. Since after stage 5 youare basically anchoring them to you I think it’d be neat to have the option to keep the slutty, mind controlled version or have the option to act like they normally would in the series but they’re in love with you. I think it’d be in line with how the MC feels too since he isn’t completely heartless like when he’s worried if they’ll get hurt during the anchoring process.
I think the issue with that is that that would require twice as much writing for each character to accommodate those two options for every scene that they're in. More likely they'll just act mostly normal in public but slutty and mind-controlled in private.

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
I don't know why but I love the art. It's not polished but it has a serious charm to it. Really hoping this game goes far.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Reply to creator: sorry if I was not clear, I meant that the current update is 0.07 so next one should be 0.08, etc. Does that mean that arc 1 will be finished by 0.10 or later? As in, do you have a deadline in mind for which update number you want to end the arc 1 at? I hope this helps! Also, which girl or girls will be at level 5 in the next update?

BigJay

Jun 8, 2017
I seem to have a bug where talking to Sakura does nothing. I didnt have any saves from earlier verson. Is there a trick I'm missing or some way to fix it?

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Has the creator ever thought of customizing the text box? It’s a small thing but it really helps people get more immersed in the game. Right now it’s the big grayish default Ren’py one, but they could perhaps make it into a scroll. On the left and right ends it could be green and the middle could be like a beige. The scroll would be unraveled of course. Would probably do well to make the text box a little shorter to. Right it goes up a little too high.

also the outfits should stay on or get a different underwear version during sex. I’ve only gotten the school outfit, but whenever I tell Sakura to keep her underwear on it’s just her normal underwear so I’m not really seeing the point in buying the outfit when I can’t see it during sexy times.
Agreed, a customized textbox seems like a good idea.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
1. It definitely did feel a bit short for what it is - being the culmination of Sakura's domination and all, it almost doesn't even feel like a unique event due to it not being all that much longer than the normal sex scenes - but is otherwise fine. The art was good and meshed well with the usual art style, so it wasn't jarring or anything. Going forward, since Sakura already has the most dialogue and events right now (and probably will continue to do so since the culmination of this part is subverting Tsunade) it isn't really a problem if hers is the shortest, so I don't think it needs to be extended or redone. I just think the comparative length is something to be kept in mind.

2. I don't mind the battle system itself or having it around, and it's good to have a bit of variety in these games, though I do think the RNG drop rate makes it grindier than it needs to be considering that items and money are the only reason to actually do them (since you just train for stats). If you don't get any items, then the whole fight was a waste if you're just trying to get costumes (which I was). Just make it a flat drop rate every time is my advice there. As for the companions, right now Tenten is the only one worth bothering with, since Sakura and Ino can't do shit for damage and most of the enemies right now are damage sponges, so damage output matters most. Maybe getting your control to level 5 could give them a buff or something?

3. As mentioned above, getting the outfits is a little annoying, but that's mostly because the entire fight might just give you nothing, or only 1 piece of leather when every outfit requiring leather needs 3. A flat drop rate is all you really need to make it work just fine, IMO. Otherwise the outfit system is good, and I think the setup that "generic" outfits need you to collect resources on missions while "unique" ones like Sakura's nurse outfit and altered base outfit are tied to events or progress is a good one.
1)I see, I'm thinking the other girls would have similar events like that for their level 5 as well though, considering it's just a finishing touch. In a sense it might have been better to only push the personality change to level 5 instead of 4. Though I'm not sure about that anymore...

2)Ah I see, I've been considering to maybe have Kurenai and the rest of the Jonin become companions as well, this might help in the "usefulness" in a sense.

3)I'll try to get the drop rate higher. The minor update will probably give something like 1 leather per run for the sleuth of bears!

waiting for the last event for Tenten
Will try to get it in asap!

The difference between level 4 and 5 is a little unclear as far as how it affects things. The art was amazing, but I would really like a way to be able to see it again after you get it, or revisit the scene in some way. Also it was a little off that it wasn't animated while everything else was, it seems like the "capstone" seen would be animated as well, I understand the difficulty considering it was another artist.

The battle system as a whole is decent, by the time you get the girls as companions they're extremely weak and pretty much useless outside of heal slaves. I would suggest having their power proportional to yours so they get stronger as you do. Also, the weapon scroll/shuriken bomb is extremely abusable considering you can one hit a mission for cheaper than the reward (load 100,000 into the scroll and get 150,000 as a reward)

I love the outfits, my only complaint about them is that they get removed and replaced as soon as you start a room scene with the girls. In the future I would strongly consider adding art for h scenes with them in the outfits (especially the bunny ones)
Yeah, it almost feels like level 5 was unnecessary. I'll let it run for a bit and see how things turn out. I'll try to have a gallery system in asap! As for the animation, I thought about it, but since it was just her presenting herself, I wasn't too sure how to animate it.

I'll see if I can re-balance it! As for the girls, I'll try to get the Jonin in as well! Hopefully that will help!

Ah, yeah, sorry about that, I don't really have the resources to have all outfits animated. It would cost too much... Sorry..

Is thr a cheat menu
Oh, there's no cheat menu.

Some more uses for all the cash you accumulate would be appreciated. Maybe Ayame can give you some intel about a rumored brothel somewhere in the village that can be stocked with out of universe women (And/Or women from filler episodes, if there are any. Can't remember off the top of my head.) . Oh, and some hot springs scenes with the girls are practically a staple when it comes to anime related things.
A brothel might be a bit difficult... however I might be able to get some non-animated scenes for the hot springs!

Mostly the lines of the art, some have a pixel looking, other look like they have a double line that kinda pulls down the quality in some sprites and animations. Perhaps on the next act, when the game takes place in the shippuden era,the art could have more defined lines in the art (as i said in my previous post, Sakura's missionary sex position is an example of how i prefer the art to be).

And i may add that i get some fps drop or delay (dunno how to call it in renpy games) when selecting options.

Please take my opinion as feedback, i don't really want the current art in the game to be fixed (wasting time), but on the next act, improve it. I really like the game(if i didn't, i wouldn't really care about giving feedback), and i know it can and will be better in the future.

Edit:

I just read your patreon and i think i answered your 1st question lol. Level 5 quest for Sakura was short, good but short, and the outfit getting lewder... i loved i, hoping it replicates on all the girls. Now i wonder if these outfits are going to pass to shippuden or not, cause i really enjoy when their outfits get lewder in games.

The party companion system was a nice add to the game, i just hope to see some improvement to the combat interface.

On the outfit part, i think i made myself clear that i love it, perhaps add some mini event related to them, considering that you can get schoolgirl,swimming, bunny ,etc; i'm sure its easy t add event related to those outfits and it would be a nice addition to the game other than just adding outfits, perhaps adding more customization in the future/next act?).
The other girls will have something similar! Though I'm not too sure if some of them are proper versions, it's a bit difficult with no real base material to work with I'm afraid.

I'll see what I can do!

Maybe not for this arc, arc 2 might be better for it I think, considering more people seem to be interested in their Shippuden versions.

I might be able to do that! Hopefully I have enough time before my trip!

Yeah. The issue is kinda what Leingod mentioned below.

Sorry about that, I don't really have the resources to get them all animated...

I'm in agreement with the above two posts on the outfits: Sexier versions of their canon outfits are a big, big yes for me that I want for everyone going forward, and it'd also be really nice if the different outfits could actually be worn during sex. At the very least, some kind of sexy lingerie to replace the basic underwear with would be nice.

Events for the outfits would also be pretty good, maybe as something that unlocks if you complete a set? Like, if you get all of the schoolgirl or bunnygirl outfits or whatever (and they're all at a certain level of control, probably 4 or 5) you get a new scene or option with that? Doesn't even necessarily have to be a whole full orgy scene, could even just be mostly text and a few stills and I'd be cool with it. Like, they all roleplay as slutty schoolgirls and you have them do sexy punishments like spanking them with a ruler while they're bent over a desk.

I think the issue with that is that that would require twice as much writing for each character to accommodate those two options for every scene that they're in. More likely they'll just act mostly normal in public but slutty and mind-controlled in private.
Yeap! Everyone will have their own "corrupted version" of their canon outfits. I can't really have the outfits animated I'm afraid, like I said above, I don't really have the funds for something like that... Sorry...

How far are we from the milfs/older woman?
It should be pretty soon, I have the plans for Shizune prepared, shouldn't be too long now.

I don't know why but I love the art. It's not polished but it has a serious charm to it. Really hoping this game goes far.
Thanks! Jii is a pretty good artist! He even takes the time to search for canon material.

Reply to creator: sorry if I was not clear, I meant that the current update is 0.07 so next one should be 0.08, etc. Does that mean that arc 1 will be finished by 0.10 or later? As in, do you have a deadline in mind for which update number you want to end the arc 1 at? I hope this helps! Also, which girl or girls will be at level 5 in the next update?
Oh, I don't really have a fixed date for the end of arc 1 cause there might be additional content depending on player feedback. So I guess a rough estimate would be v0.15?

In v0.08, it should have Ino's level 5 event.

What does the unable to cum option do exactly?
Oh, a feature is being worked on where the girl's lust will increase passively everyday, and after it reaches a certain amount, she will "take care of it" herself at night and reduce lust back to a certain level, this option stops that from happening.

I seem to have a bug where talking to Sakura does nothing. I didnt have any saves from earlier verson. Is there a trick I'm missing or some way to fix it?
Oh, which event are you doing btw?

Oh right, just a reminder to please let me know about your opinions on this update!

krankerautofahrer

Jun 12, 2018
Hello,
my game won't start. Yesterday I could play the game normally (with quite intense performance issues though) and today the game crashed right after I started it. I tried a few times more but every time the game stops responding after about 4 secs. What could the issue be?

Edit: Ok so shortly after that I realised that i had this issue with every renpy game, I restarted my PC and everything worked as usually, even the performance issues I had (also in earlier versions, I still dont know why) are mostly gone. Problem solved ^^

Last edited:

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
The other girls will have something similar! Though I'm not too sure if some of them are proper versions, it's a bit difficult with no real base material to work with I'm afraid.

I'll see what I can do!

Maybe not for this arc, arc 2 might be better for it I think, considering more people seem to be interested in their Shippuden versions.
I can see why ppl prefer shippuden era (me included lol). Being the best arc to work women's bodies curves, being easier to make them sexier (the thights arent very sexy in the current arc imo).

And may i add that perhaps customizing the text box would be a a nice small improvement in the game.

Reactions: AwsHen
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes