Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
If it ends up only ever ends up being these 2 scenes then I'll happily eat my words. However I predict a whole sharing path that I have no interest and rather then being disappointed with updates would rather just dip out.
Just chill. The dev has already said that all sharing will be optional. The only reason these scenes are in the game is because it was a request from a top level patreon. I for one am not bothered by a optional scene if it makes someone happy that is actually paying to make this game possible.

cuckofdecade

Apr 27, 2018
Okay, I normally don't post until the public release comes out, but maybe leave the dude alone. I appreciate you guys sticking up for the game, but some of the rebuttals are getting a tad personal.
I do appreciate the gesture, but there's no need, I did expect to get the hate when I posted my rant w/o any proof of concept. My regret is just structuring it the way I did, as it came off quite frankly arrogant.
I did not expect you personally to be reading 3 digit indexed page on a hentai forum, but I guess this is THE place for staying in touch with the western audience nowadays, so that's admirable.
I hope you took no offense, as I harbour nothing but respect for people who do creative work.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I do appreciate the gesture, but there's no need, I did expect to get the hate when I posted my rant w/o any proof of concept. My regret is just structuring it the way I did, as it came off quite frankly arrogant.
I did not expect you personally to be reading 3 digit indexed page on a hentai forum, but I guess this is THE place for staying in touch with the western audience nowadays, so that's admirable.
I hope you took no offense, as I harbour nothing but respect for people who do creative work.
No worries man, good luck with your project.

That makes so much more sense. This is why developers should never let patrons have control of the direction of the game outside of general polls.
There's a reason why most devs never let Patreons decide game direction. It lowers the quality of the game. having to juggle someone else ideas, and storylines instead of you own makes for a flimsy story that is much lower quality. Go yourself and ask competent developers on this site, 9/10, if not 10/10, will absolutely agree. I would argue that this is in fact going to hurt him in the long run more then it will ever help him. Not to mention there are plenty of way to get subscribers to join higher tier that doesn't involve selling your soul. Dark Cookie has plenty of fans at his highest tier, so do devs like NLT and MITY.

This isn't even considering the fact that his Patreon tiers DONT WORK. Without a doubt there will be changes to his tiers. Anyone could take a second and look at his tiers and see a huge issue, you know besides the ability to request scenes in the first place. The math just doesn't work at all. The highest tier has up to 10 slots, and every 2 months a patreon can request a scene. Well every month he could be doing a maximum of 5 scenes, scenes that have nothing to do with the story at all. just fan requests. Thats fucking ridiculous no matter how you look at it. That doesn't even take into consideration that the tier below it can also request scenes every 6 months. You have 36 people in that tier? Well thats another 6 scenes a month, up to a total of 11 now.

None of it works.
Okay so, it might be better for me to explain it being the dev and all, On paper that's what the math looks like, but pretty much any working adult will tell you that things work very differently practically. Like what LightingDarkness mentioned, there were a bunch of scenes and stuff that were Patron request, and not all of them are major stuff like this, the outfits like Hinata's onesie, Ino's yukata a.k.a the "lootbox outfits" were all requests, the Tsunade's lvl 3 and lvl 4 scenes (the poses) were request, Shizune's x Sakura's double footjob scene was a request, and on and on. Most of the time the request are mostly "I want them to have a specific pose" and stuff like that, which frankly doesn't affect anything, the game gets a bit more support, the high tier patrons are happy and we get to see Tsunade's boobs bounce, what's not to like?

As for the pimping scenes, I'm not a fan of sharing myself, but as far as I'm concerned, more content and more choices are good for the game, especially optional ones. Some players like to be able to pimp out their girls, some don't, I get that, and I said the same thing for Nano-control, and I think it wasn't done too badly? It was something that was completely optional, and nothing bad would happen if you don't do it, in this case, it just makes getting stuff from boxes a bit easier, which at this point most of you already have whatever was in the boxes, which pretty shows the lootbox outfits aren't even that hard to get.

Not all requests get approved by the way, some were refunded cause I felt that it didn't fit the narrative of the game, like "letting xxx get impregnated by someone else", or "Hinata x Akamaru".

So I guess I'm question would be, what's causing you concern buddy?

tmrev

Oct 6, 2017
I mean, Shadow clones are a thing in universe. Nothing stopping the protagonist from learning to use them. Or any of the girls for that matter ;D

Reactions: RustyS

ewjhsjksdhkj

Oct 26, 2020
I did not save once while playing. Got to the Tsunade fight and lost. Then it kicked me out to the main menu. Is there a way to get back or am i fucked

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did not save once while playing. Got to the Tsunade fight and lost. Then it kicked me out to the main menu. Is there a way to get back or am i fucked
On the load screen, hit the A on the bottom where it lists the page numbers. Those are automatically created saves, which the game creates at certain points most likely as a fail safe against crashes. Used save slots blacked out to avoid spoilers for newer players.

Untitled.png

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes