aergregfer

Sep 3, 2019
Looks like a good game but I'm finding it grindy so far and honestly want to get to the Tsunade content. Can someone do me a favor and put a 0.17 late game save up? The older files in the thread aren't being recognized in this version.

Ah ignore me. I had a search for 'save' that didn't show this but looking manually there's one just a page ago.

here have a 99% save
Thanks dickbutt.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
I don't know why but my game is lagging like crazy I mean it's like stationary right now

Ps (I'm using the latest Android version one 0.17a)

Any help is appreciated

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's well worth it. One thing I love is how close to the source the artwork is.
Yeah, lots of fan-games turn the characters into tittymonsters.

This one not only keeps the correct bodytype, but actually uses something similar to the original artstyle.
It's nice.

Reactions: uchihafabio

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What TheHappyChemical said, or dickbutt -- But you also need to go to your roaming folder, and delete it there too. It's a sort of backup.
If you mean from inside the game you can do it overwriting them, from outside you go to the folder game/saves and you delete them manually
To find these backups, point at \Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JikageRising-1540824956.
You can also type the address into your Run command box if it's enabled on your system.

Reactions: speedapple

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Is anyone else having the issue where all the "main" girls galleries are completely locked no matter how many scenes I've actually unlocked with them (have them all 5, except tsunade at 3, so I've clearly seen most of the scenes). But only the girls in the second row of the gallery + threesome scenes are viewable through the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem. Got all scenes (I think) and wehn I got to "Gallery" I am unable to enter upper row to see each girl's sccenes.
Does anyone know what to do to unlock gallery of those girls?

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
So, I'm getting errors on 0.17a on Android whenever Scott tries to talk, Ino's scene with Scott, and Tsunade's cowgirl scene...

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So, I'm getting errors on 0.17a on Android whenever Scott tries to talk, Ino's scene with Scott, and Tsunade's cowgirl scene...
Dude, you should never Play the "a" version. This is the Bughunt Version who is mostly Buggy as hell. You should always wait until the "c", "d" or "e" Version.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes