Jul 15, 2017
I have the same problem. Got all scenes (I think) and wehn I got to "Gallery" I am unable to enter upper row to see each girl's sccenes.
Does anyone know what to do to unlock gallery of those girls?
If you are looking to unlock the gallery you could use the Universal Renpy Mod. You can use it to modify variables in game but it also unlocks the Gallery. I have just tested it on a save where I had all the scenes but could not see them in the gallery like you. It works for the greyed out girls in the gallery. Link to page is https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-0-6-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/. All you need to do is drop the Universal Renpy Mod file into the Game folder and then start the game.

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
So, I'm getting errors on 0.17a on Android whenever Scott tries to talk, Ino's scene with Scott, and Tsunade's cowgirl scene...
A bug perhaps
Its 0.71 version alpha
Its for testing bugs
Still long way to go for 0.17b on android
Play the c version on pc

panwiz459

Feb 24, 2019
Im getting an exception error called sayer 'sco' is not defined every time i go to the stadium supplier what do i do to fix it?

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
If you are looking to unlock the gallery you could use the Universal Renpy Mod. You can use it to modify variables in game but it also unlocks the Gallery. I have just tested it on a save where I had all the scenes but could not see them in the gallery like you. It works for the greyed out girls in the gallery. Link to page is https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-0-6-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/. All you need to do is drop the Universal Renpy Mod file into the Game folder and then start the game.
It didnt work. I put it to game's main folder and to "game" folder, still upper row is grayed.. Unless Im doing someithing wrong.. :(

Reactions: jvdw92
Jul 15, 2017
Im getting an exception error called sayer 'sco' is not defined every time i go to the stadium supplier what do i do to fix it?
You probably have the 0.17a version which is bugged. Try going to page 139 there is a link to 0.17c which has that bug fixed. If the link is down go to page 136 where uraguuu has explained how to fix the issue.

Reactions: speedapple

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So, is this any good or do people only like it because it has naruto characters?
for me is good, almost all scenes are animated, the art is good and consistent, the story is concise (one may be able to include it in the original timeline), the fighting system is well done, the narrative is funny and the characters are interesting.

Reactions: TwoHeavens

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
please can you tell me release date of arc 2
Should be soon; I estimate around 3~4 months from now, and no more than 6 months from now. Though, I think you'll still have to play Arc 1, but hopefully, speed takes a page out of 4ET, and lets us choose to skip -- Some people had complained about the 1st arc. Maybe turn it into something of a prologue/tutorial?

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Um does anyone have a solution for the Almost stationary like lag because I couldn't play the game normally because of it

Ps I'm using the android port 1.16 stable one

Jul 15, 2017
It didnt work. I put it to game's main folder and to "game" folder, still upper row is grayed.. Unless Im doing someithing wrong.. :(
You need to put the file in the folder called "game" at the top of your screenshot sorry that was my mistake for not specifying it enough.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
I did that too at first attempt. It didnt work. Than I thought "Maybe I should put it in main folder". :(
Did you have a notification when you opened the game saying something like "you just installed URM you can open it by pressing shift+M at any point in game"? Also did you load your save or just go to the Gallery after placing the file and opening the game?

I placed the file in the folder opened the game then loaded my save saw the "you just installed URM you can open it by pressing shift+M at any point in game" message, opened the mod pressing shift+M before going to the gallery. If that doesnt work try amending a variable using the mod then go to the gallery.

Last edited:

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Did you have a notification when you opened the game saying something like "you just installed URM you can open it by pressing shift+M at any point in game"? Also did you load your save or just go to the Gallery after placing the file and opening the game?

I placed the file in the folder opened the game then loaded my save saw the "you just installed URM you can open it by pressing shift+M at any point in game" message, opened the mod pressing shift+M before going to the gallery. If that doesnt work try amending a variable using the mod then go to the gallery.
I did what you wrote. After loading my save I got msg about installing URM. I opened Mod by Shift+M, than I went to "Main Menu" and from there to "Gallery" and I still have gray frist row. :(

Jul 15, 2017
I did what you wrote. After loading my save I got msg about installing URM. I opened Mod by Shift+M, than I went to "Main Menu" and from there to "Gallery" and I still have gray frist row. :(
Ok. Sorry I dont think I can help any further then as I did exacty what I wrote in my last post and it worked for me.

Untitled.png

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
i have a odd question: how will the progress be passed from Act 1 to Act 2? will it be an entirely new game or do we keep money and levels? (preferably keep since the time one put in leveling up would be kind of pointless... just kind of uncap the top end for levels and enemy strength!)

the only little complaint i might have in the game is for the poisonous plant's poison being overkill on the player each turn and that you got bears throwing ninja stars and breathing fire... just a switch of name and png file to bandits with molotove cocktails and ninja stars would fix this! (and just put bears that bites, some that claws and one that does both with more DMG and you are set! just make bites more powerful than claws and it will make sense for the 3 bears.)

Jul 15, 2017
that you got bears throwing ninja stars and breathing fire... just a switch of name and png file to bandits with molotove cocktails and ninja stars would fix this! (and just put bears that bites, some that claws and one that does both with more DMG and you are set! just make bites more powerful than claws and it will make sense for the 3 bears.)
In Naruto alot of animals can use ninja tools and ninjutsu just like the humans can so the bears breathing fire and using ninja tools fits with the Naruto Universe.

Gamabunta.jpg gamabuntasword.jpg

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
ok so i tried some stuff but i cant figure it out and its not specified in a guide
how the fk do i pimp ino?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes