Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Well, there is the issue of chakra, typically people can't make too many of them, and it's a supposed to be a high level jutsu that isn't accessible to everyone. So generally, I think it would make sense for a Genin to not know how to use them, anything higher than that tho...
Huh, didn't they need to make a shadow clone to pass some graduation exam (and get their headbands), at the start? And that was the reason for how Naruto learnt that Kage Bushin, or whatever, Jutsu?

Though, I getcha, not a lot of the characters in the series uses it, and, if used, they'd only usually make one or two. -- Imo, it's not used more, by other characters, because they wanted the MC to have it, though it was kinda explained, aka the clones have low durability for the amount of energy put into making them.

Apr 10, 2019
Huh, didn't they need to make a shadow clone to pass some graduation exam (and get their headbands), at the start? And that was the reason for how Naruto learnt that Kage Bushin, or whatever, Jutsu?
Sorry to interject, but the graduation exam requires them to learn the clone jutsu, not shadow clones. The regular clone technique, bunshin no jutsu, is a genjutsu and 100% illusionary, and pretty much the only person we ever see use it is Sakura during the 2nd part of the Chunin Exam arc (although Ebisu uses it as an example of Naruto's lack of control when he's his temporary sensei before the 3rd part of the exam for the 15-or-so minutes before the Gallant Jiraiya shows up and takes over for him).

Shadow clones, meanwhile, are the result of two techniques, the high-ranked kage bunshin no jutsu and the forbidden variant taju kage bunshin no jutsu. These ones are physical, meaning they can actually do things and are able to use jutsu of their own or gather information (unlike water or mud clones, for example), but each clone created causes the user's chakra to be divided between them evenly. Most people don't have that much chakra, and simply maintaining homeostasis requires a surprisingly large amount of energy, so even the regular kage bunshin no jutsu is mostly useless to people for anything beyond espionage or training, and the taju kage bunshin no jutsu was declared forbidden because a person could create so many clones that, in the attempt to support that many bodies with their chakra divided between all of them, it was quite easy for a person to accidentally kill themselves by burning through all their chakra at once. And that's just physically maintaining the clones, to say nothing of having them use jutsu of their own.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
anyone have full save? i lost my save file help ;-;

edit* its because i cleaned my computer ( if the save files are in %appdata% then its gone too ) *

Last edited:
Reactions: der66

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
.17d is just a bugfix version? since it has exactly the same changelog for .17a
Most likely as in 17a I forgot whos sex scene was bug but it was good to check back again after this was updated as I notice the updated Walkthrough from v0.15 to v0.17, as to what was added in the walkthrough I forgot to check after I copy/paste over the old v0.15 I got.
My only concern for new update would be an update that would allow us to make Anko, Kurenai and Shizune NOT able to masturbate..yup..freaking annoying when we would need to re-train them every time we rest for the next day.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Jikage Rising [v0.17d] Smiling Dog

Original Size Win/Linux: 871 MB
Original Size Mac: 854 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 396 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 378 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
im missing a scene in Shizunes gallery. Its the bottom middle one. does anyone know what that sene is and how I get it. Also how do you do the ino pimping stuff.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, lots of fan-games turn the characters into tittymonsters.

This one not only keeps the correct bodytype, but actually uses something similar to the original artstyle.
It's nice.
i totally dig the art, the dev has the balls to stand against the chair moralists that plague everywhere. When I see other naruto games i almost puke everytime, all of the other games make the chars look like cheap harlots.
i mean, if you go to the latest updates now you will see a sorry excuse for a naruto game being made, you are going to puke so hard by seeing sakura

Reactions: pospooky

Wallksys

Jul 15, 2020
Hi! Very nice game! I have only one problem, Tenten, Ino and Hinata every night manged to relieve her selfs and lost 50 lust, hhat do I have to do to prevent that from happening?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hi! Very nice game! I have only one problem, Tenten, Ino and Hinata every night manged to relieve her selfs and lost 50 lust, hhat do I have to do to prevent that from happening?
iirc once you have them to level 3 at night one of the commands you can give them is telling them not to masturbate during the day

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
i totally dig the art, the dev has the balls to stand against the chair moralists that plague everywhere. When I see other naruto games i almost puke everytime, all of the other games make the chars look like cheap harlots.
i mean, if you go to the latest updates now you will see a sorry excuse for a naruto game being made, you are going to puke so hard by seeing sakura
yes, even most hentai on hentai sites suddenly took a turn in making them "THICC" and then more... basically would not fit in a truck bed... i get kind of annoyed when i see art changes and extra pissed when characters are totally different. (not just when girls like Kuchiki Rukia or Sakura sends up with a F cup but same when Tsunade or Unohana ends with with a D cup...)

Rex used to do nice art for Narutopixxx but even he has fallen into that body morphing trend... (Sakura should not have the same boob size as Anko and Temari...)

so i am glad this game is kind of a diamond in the rough. the faces are right, the bodies close enough, lines are a bit bumpy up close. (needs cleaning) feet are proportioned a bit odd but i would not give below 90% mark on this art, and probably not higher than 96%. i really cannot complain when i spent 18 days drawing a repeating grass tile for RPGMaker 2000 and failed till i gave up... (i am Dysgraphic.)

one thing i can say is art style totally matters! if it looks wrong, it is just as interesting as your little brother's doodles on the fridge, cold hard truth. so working on that will attract limited people, guaranteed, meaning you are probably wasting your effort. in that case making something custom fits a lot better as it's own thing.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes