Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
i dont remember if you have to have your control of ino at a certain level but the pimping stuff is done at the stadium where you can buy the mystery boxes at, there should be a new option there that leads to it
Yeah, i just found that, thanks anyway

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
i dont remember if you have to have your control of ino at a certain level but the pimping stuff is done at the stadium where you can buy the mystery boxes at, there should be a new option there that leads to it
Yup, only 2 scene with Ino and no repeat, price for the shipment box still cost 10,000 ryo, so no discount after using Ino.
And I finally remember what kind of bugfixes were made for this 17d..
- Kurenai's "Sex with Kuranai" scene in 17a was a reverse cowgirl position and the issue was even though there were the sexual text lines the MC's dick was not inside her but its fix in 17d.
- Tsunede's "Have her ride you" scene leads to the grey error page in 17a now fix in 17d.
I only remember for the 2 of them, anyone can remember what others are there or only for Kurenai and Tsunade?

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone tell me what is the requirement to make the fight with tsunade happen?
You need to get Tsunade to level 2 control have her at 250 submission or above. I think you also need the other girls (Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata) at level 5 control. Then at night select Tsunade in you room and choose expand control. I think Expand control is on the "manipulate behaviour" menu. Then in the morning go to the training ground for the fight.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes, even most hentai on hentai sites suddenly took a turn in making them "THICC" and then more... basically would not fit in a truck bed... i get kind of annoyed when i see art changes and extra pissed when characters are totally different. (not just when girls like Kuchiki Rukia or Sakura sends up with a F cup but same when Tsunade or Unohana ends with with a D cup...)

Rex used to do nice art for Narutopixxx but even he has fallen into that body morphing trend... (Sakura should not have the same boob size as Anko and Temari...)

so i am glad this game is kind of a diamond in the rough. the faces are right, the bodies close enough, lines are a bit bumpy up close. (needs cleaning) feet are proportioned a bit odd but i would not give below 90% mark on this art, and probably not higher than 96%. i really cannot complain when i spent 18 days drawing a repeating grass tile for RPGMaker 2000 and failed till i gave up... (i am Dysgraphic.)

one thing i can say is art style totally matters! if it looks wrong, it is just as interesting as your little brother's doodles on the fridge, cold hard truth. so working on that will attract limited people, guaranteed, meaning you are probably wasting your effort. in that case making something custom fits a lot better as it's own thing.
Karisuma?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Now now don't be greedy, learn to share. You can have Anko in the early arc's and bbw lovers can have her in the later arcs. View attachment 892721
thats what chocho is for, on the discord one thing id suggested was making it optional. since she wont have many, if any scenes, in arc 4 it wouldnt be much trouble to have a chubby and skinny version for what few scenes she has

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
shizume, or Tsunade, or Kurenai, or Anko

( SHIZUME )
Level 1:

-Talk to Sakura about Shizune after Sakura reaches

level 5.

-Go to the Hokage Office and select the option to control Shizune.

-You can choose to knock her out yourself if you have enough stats (30 str and 30 dex) or use the powder.

-If you select the powder, having higher knw and ctrl will make the game easier! Complete the minigame.

Level 2:

-Go to the Hokage Office and select the option to increase your control after Shizune reaches 100 sub.

-That's it.

Level 3:

-Go to the Hokage Office and select the option to

increase your control after Shizune reaches 250 sub.

Level 4:

-Go to the Hokage Office and select the option to increase your control after Shizune reaches 400 sub.
--------------------------------------------------------------

( TSUNADE )

Level 1:

-Get Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata to level 5.

-Go to your room at night.

-Prepare the materials needed in the list.

-(If you have all the materials) Start the quest.

-Complete the minigame.

Level 2:

-Get Tsunade to level 1 and 100 submission.

-At night at your home, click on Tsunade, a new option

will be available when you choose to expand your control over her.

-Click on "level 2" and the event will play out.

Level 3:

-Get Tsunade to level 2 and 250 submission.

-At night at your home, click on Tsunade, a new option

will be available when you choose to expand your control over her.

-Click on "level 3".

-In the next morning, proceed to the training grounds and there should be a new option, select it.

-If you have everyone in the game controlled and at at least level 3, you will be able to skip the fight.

-If you don't have everyone at level 3, you will need to defeat her.

-After the cutscene, Tsunade will be at level 3.

Level 4:

-Get Tsunade to level 3 and 400 submission.

-Talk to her in your room at night.
---------------------------------------

( KURENAI )

Level 1:

-Talk to Hinata about Kurenai after Hinata reaches

level 5.

-The event will be triggered automatically after that.

Level 2:

-Get Kurenai to level 1 and 100 sub.

-Go to the Hyuga mansion and "Talk to Hinata about Kurenai".

-The event should run after that.

Level 3:

-Get Kurenai to level 2 and 250 sub.

Level 4:

-Get Kurenai to level 3 and 400 sub.

.--------------------------------------

( ANKO )

Level 1:

-Get Tenten's lust above 90 and talk to her in the day

-Go to the ramen shop and order the deluxe seafood ramen, make sure you have at least 10k Ryo on you

-Make sure you have 40 Ctrl and 40 Knw before doing the next part.

-Trigger one of the high lust events from one of the

girls (for now, only Sakura and Tenten has them) by

getting their lust to 90 and talking to them at their workplace.

-After she appears, trigger their event one more time

and the event will play out by itself.

Level 2:

-Get Anko's sub above 100

-Trigger a high lust event and the event should play out.

Level 3:

-Get Anko's sub above 250

-Trigger a high lust event and the event should play out.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Asking the stupid question, but since the changelog looks like a repeat, is there anything actually new in 17d? 0.17c seemed to work just fine, so I'm hoping d was a content addition, anybody tell me for certain?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Asking the stupid question, but since the changelog looks like a repeat, is there anything actually new in 17d? 0.17c seemed to work just fine, so I'm hoping d was a content addition, anybody tell me for certain?
ver. d is public version, the same content as c, perhaps some bugfix but no more

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
question for all. I have an android galaxy s8, and for the last few updates, it refuses to finish installing the updates on my phone. has anyone else had the same problem?

Uweeh

Mar 19, 2019
I'm shocked how memorable Kin was to me, given that she exists for like... half an arc, and she does basically nothing.
She's a bit-character who dies off-screen.
But she had a cool design.
imo kin and tayuya is the most memorable in Naruto because of their designs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
0.17d is the same as 0.17c, just with some things fixed IIRC
to clarify A was the initial patreon release, B and C were bug fixes, and D is the public release with all the bug fixes incluided as well as any done after C.
for future reference this is pretty much how it always goes with jiikage rising, which is why i always wait for the public release, so i dont have to deal with the buggy bs of initial versions.

Reactions: Reij and Yamemai
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes