DevaProf

Jul 28, 2021
You just have to enable the console, though I think it might have been from the start, not sure. To do that, go into 00Console.rpy and set config.console = False to config.console = True. It is case sensitive, so be careful of that.
what in the world does that mean can u help me pls im on mac and im not a good coder so idk what 00Console.rpy means

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what in the world does that mean can u help me pls im on mac and im not a good coder so idk what 00Console.rpy means
I don't know Mac, sorry. I can still answer some questions that apply to all systems, though. 00Console.rpy is a file in ALL Renpy games that handles basic Renpy functions that include the developer console, a function that allows altering values such as money or character stats without much issue in most games.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
This mod works with the future version ? (1.07a - currently)
I don't know, I haven't tested that yet, but I don't think so, it would probably break the game, pretty sure of it, so if you want the mod you might wanna keep a copy of version 1.06a on the side

DevaProf

Jul 28, 2021
I don't know Mac, sorry. I can still answer some questions that apply to all systems, though. 00Console.rpy is a file in ALL Renpy games that handles basic Renpy functions that include the developer console, a function that allows altering values such as money or character stats without much issue in most games.
ok thanks for telling me

Reactions: alex2011

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
I unlocked 3 outfits so far and it is just klicking a lot. Does anyone has a cheat to get intel? thx a lot :)

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I unlocked 3 outfits so far and it is just klicking a lot. Does anyone has a cheat to get intel? thx a lot :)
sorry even I can't cheat the game, I have to click while skipping on just to get a bunch of intel and I got all the outfits

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I think my game is broken! So I'm with Temari Lvl 5 submission. I saw in the walkthrough the quest to capture Yukata "Recruit a Suna Ninja" The problem is that she had appeared before me and I couldn't do her because I didn't have Temari's mission outfit and now that I have it, she doesn't show up for me ? I'm doing mission after mission farming intel points but she doesn't even show up? Is my game broken?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Once you recruit Yukata and make her useable in missions, that's it, right? No more story content?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes