ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Ho exactly do you enter console commands? Is there a button you press, or do you have to go into the game files?
First, in your game folder, you go into the "Renpy" folder, then you go into "Common" then you locate the file named "00Console.rpy" then you edit that file (Notepad ++ is preferred, but Notepad works as well), in the file you locate the line that says "config.console = False" and change the "False" to "True"(Caps are important here, so respect them), then you save that file and you're done. In game you press "Shift" + "O" to open the console.

Note: if you do not know what to change you can use the Save Editor below to load a safe file and learn the name of the variables that the devs are using, it's not a 100% guaranteed that it will work since some devs do change the variable names for the console but even if you can find the names it can give you hints as to what they are.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I opened the option, but didn't actually select a scene. Then hit the 'gallery' button again. After that I re-watched a couple Hinata scenes and Sakura scenes. After that it was grayed out.
Thanks for the info, I should be able to fix it now.

When this game first came out I remember requesting Karin and Tayuya. So I waited a long ass time to play this and what do I see? BLAND as all hell Shizune and Kurenai. They are seriously some of the most standard black hair ninja prototypes there are. I still appreciate the game but some bonus girl choices are boring as all hell.

Anyway hope to see more.
Ah, yeah, they are the only ones that are present in Konoha during this period unfortunately. Karin was requested by a Patron, so she should make an appearance in arc 2, Tayuya will probably be in arc 3 though!

If only there was some canon jutsu where a guy could turn into a sexy woman, a "sexy jutsu" so to speak.
Could be a way to please the Trap fans without alienating those with differing views.
Yeah, but the issue is would it be viable to spend resources on a character that would generate backlash as compared to someone that more people would like, like say Tayuya etc.

For me the 1st scene wasnt great either, Anko was bossing our protagonist around since they first met, even made him to pay the bill for her meal :unsure: However, it was more tolerable than 2nd scene because 1) protagonist was taken by surprise by Anko's aggressive behaviour and strength and 2) he said something like "I need to deal with her(...)I should leave the girls alone until im strong enough to deal with her" so i thought it was a setup to turn the tables on her later and make her into another mind controlled slave... but he gets even more humiliated in the 2nd scene and acts even more timid :(

Our guy should be more confident in his powers and skills(i have max stats btw), more like "Alright, she might be a threat. I will need to find a way to put this crazy bitch in her place" instead of "Omg, im so scared!"

Anyway, thats how i see it. Game is still amazing and im sure Arc 2 will be even better and hopefully without femdom/malesub... femdom/femsub scenes might be hot though for example we could let Sakura spank/whip Ino or take her for a walk on a leash on all fours - something along those lines :cool:
The first scene? I can't remember it which means I likely skipped it, sorry buddy. I just want to state though that I think it's wonderful (truly amazing actually) your actually listening to your fan base, in fact in my own opinion it's the corner stone with what's wrong with gaming today (or any media) and I feel will ultimately lead to the next video games crash with that said I feel slightly let down with myself. When I expressed my concerns and my personal opinion on the the topic I wasn't trying to change the game or it's content. Your game is great I like it a lot! but remember this is your game and yours to do with how you please. If this is how you want to continue with your game then that's just what you should do and then it's up to us as the consumer to decide whether or not it is for us and if it's not, change the channel. Where as I feel there where some genuinely good criticisms made and it is up to you how you act upon at the end of the day you get the last say, it is your game. I'm not going to lie, I can't when I've already made my position clear, I wouldn't have fendom in anything but It's not the responsibility of the dev to remove content to keep me happy it's my responsibility to decide whether or not this content is for me and perhaps look elsewhere. My point is I'm happy that you've taken on the community's concerns, ecstatic in fact but I'm worried you've been bullied into compromising your work. Addendum. The only argument that comes to mind for it's removal is it's not what was advertised. People may feel that slipping it in now and out of no where may leave them feeling mislead and perhaps they would have avoided the content pryer to now if they had been aware of where the game was progressing (I saw this not long ago with another game here regarding NTR content, I had to unwatch the thread because it got out of hand and an admin had to tell people to stop), but I'm grasping at straws and full of home made biscuit.
Gotcha! Will take note of this, the next scene would place things pretty nicely (I hope).

Oh yeah! Sakura's uniform as a loyal kunoichi of the... What is the name of our clan, anyway? Will we be able to name it?

Look man, I also didn't quite like the femdom content, but as long as you make it possible to correct the biggest, the most grave mistake the Naruto universe has done in recent years, then everything will be fine. What is that mistake?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooof, yes, that cruel cruel fate. Shouldn't happen to us though hahaha.
As for our clan name being nameable, I dunno, we'll cross that bridge when we get there haha.

For me it wasn’t so much the Anko femdom (honestly, I didn’t mind it) but rather the scene itself, it reminded me too much of Shizune’s handjob scene. They were near enough the same scenes save for the difference in characters. Apart from that I don’t really have any beef with it, keep it up Speedapple, you’re doing great.
Hmmm, yeah I see the issue! Doesn't help that they were made by the same artist. I'll be more wary of this in future scenes!

So... When is Haku coming to the village?

View attachment 738722
Probably won't be sadly.

Speedapple, from what i'm aware people percieve the charater's archetypes like this
Sakura: The clingy
Ino: The haughty
Hinata: The shrinking violet
Tenten: The tomboy
Tsunade: The hard party girl
Shizune: The responsable one/The mom
Kurenai: The teacher
Anko: The seductress

Also, people have also noticed it, good thing that they have better eyes that me, all i would've said is that "Tenten somehow looks off, it's even more obvious on the sex scenes, despite still looking like she does in the anime"

And i figured out another two flaws in Jikage's Rising at least from my perspective as i stated before, having to deal with the constant choice of turning on/off their personalities on the sex scenes starts to become a chore, it would be better to have some sort of toggle-able option for that

The most notable one is being the oposite of other visual novels, it feels unaturally short, most of your interactions with the girls are through sex which gets repetitive after seeing it once/revisiting once, the most "unique ones" being when you unlock new control levels, i get it, it's a mind-control story not a romance story, but the sex scenes have little to no extra dialogue until you reach the next mind control level, the only character players interact more on a daily basics is Ayame, so for me it kind of feels more rewarding having sex with her that having sex with the main girls.

Imagine taking a bath with the girls, having sex after training in the forest, etc. character developement and whatnot

The other being the lack of personality the more you control them to the point of almost being the same character although there seems to be an effort to fix that, at least that's what i get from their individual high lust event, except Hinata since her shyness already makes her stand out

If i had to give an example of a fairly paced renpy vn, it would be Four elements trainer since there's a bit of a balance between interactionswith characters in sex scenes and out of sex scenes... fuck book 2 though.
Hmmm, that's fair, issue is that the characters reactions need to be extrapolated, as in predicted/ guessed, though thinking about it now, you guys would be able to spot any issues and I would be able to make adjustments accordingly. I'll try to get more interactions scenes up in the next arc, not arc 1 cause I kinda wanna end it soon considering that we might get into trouble with some stuff.

I'm gonna be a perfectionist for a moment

Hinata is the one that looks the best appearence wise, if i had to pick things is that her head looks a tad large around the hair area, if people tell you that hinata's face looks a bit chubby then that's alright since her Shipudden appearance does give of that vibe due having a more oval-shaped head the other thing i'd mention is probably something about the ankles that i can't really point out, well aside from the shadows, as the left side of her footwear gives an impression that she's casting a shadow towards her right side, but the right side of her footwear have almost no shadow and her hands look small

Ino appearence-wise is the second best, her only flaw is the elbow since it looks like the dress in that part was cut on the middle, removed the center par and sawed the two ends back together looks like two images slapped together, is a minor yet noticeable thing along with her left eye which seems to be looking at something on the bottom right side

Sakura's left eye looks asymmetric and smaller that her right eye, her left feet points inward while her posture implies it would point more outwardly, her right leg seems smaller that the left one and also points inward aside from that there's the lack of shadows/details wrinkles on her outfit, overall

The off-feeling i get from Tenten is easier to point out, her outfit gives the feeling of being quite baggy instead of just being on the loose side, her hand or more like her fingers looks small and short and the eye brows not matching and again, the lack of shadows/details, on her loose legwear

Temari's left feet appears to have two pinkies and... her face aside from looking like a sketch, her face looks like it is in an angle different from her head, Tenten's angle is the most optimal as the eye placement is in parallel to her headband with her pupils looking at the screen being the selling point, as it does give the feeling the she's looking at you or at least at your general direction and again... again, lack of shadows/details, on her long skirt

P.S.:I forgot to mention "How to be a hero" from Larro on my previous post as the VN which tries to give a twist to sex scenes by adding fluff dialogue after the MC bangs a girl... or a trap every other time, i don't meant that Jikage's Rising must have unique new dialogues every time you have sex, but more of them would help to retain player's attention instead of seeing the new scene and dialogue once post level increase then skipping until the next level.
Oh, thanks for the insight! Jii is pretty busy at the moment but I'll see if he'll be able to make some tweaks. I'll also see if I can get some after sex fluff in!

I'm not sure if you can really call Anko's Scene femdom, but the scene itself really seem like one of the worst one to me. It just look off compare to the others in the game.
Yeah, about the Anko scene, i don't see why is such a massive turn-off for several people, it kind of just looks like a re-do of Shizune's scene though
Yeah, but the people have spoken haha, in any case, I'll be more wary of these in the future! Thanks for letting me know what you guys thought of it!

I have noticed something odd about tenten's dialogue, when you speak with her again at the training ground she brings up the fact that shes ready to carry out the plan again I think shes replaying the dialogue for catching tsunade.
Ooops, missed that update, I'll get that part updated once you control Tsunade!

I really enjoy Anko, but will there be a way that I can punish her instead of her punishing me?
Soon

speedapple hate to be a bother but the lag is still immense. It feels more tolerable in this version but it's definitely notable. Still enjoying the game regardless!
Ah yeah! Issue seems to be that Renpy isn't meant to handle what I had in mind sadly. Worst case scenario, we'll try to migrate to a new engine.

new to the game and holy damn ... this dev jumps from mind control game genre to Naruto with sexy ninja girls!

holy damn! unexpected :O

anyways just feel the need to ask if tayuya its possible potential for this game?
Have another game out after Nano-control too XD
renne tainted.png
Tayuya should be in Arc 3, so it might be a while sadly.

Wait? You can buy dye from Ino's shop? All of it (red, green, etc)?
You'll need to get her to level 5 to unlock more inventory.

First, I can't seem to get Hinata's, Sakura's or TenTen's secret 4+ outfit, and both are at 5, is that a glitch or did I mess up by not getting it before that?

Second, I cannot seem to see anywhere that says when to expect the next update...?
Ah, the public releases are on the first weekend of the month!

Arc 2 takes place in the Shippuden era. Speed hasn't specified where in the Shippuden timeline, so it could be before or even during.

Never, and I do mean NEVER underestimate a Jonin. They aren't practically at the top, barring the Kage and Saanin, for nothing.

As it stands right now, he's not, but things could change. We have a long way to go before completion.

I think it's slowly building to that. The way I see it, the MC is just toying with her, letting her have her fun so she drops her guard. The second she does, BAM, he casts the jutsu in full force and she is his, effectively turning the tables.

Arc 2 will have her unless he has to scrap her for some reason.
Tayuya will be in arc 3 actually, cause she's dead and all.

There's your answer to the issue, she specializes in a set of skills that includes tracking. That is how she finds you. She isn't really trying to infiltrate, also infiltration is a general skill expected of a shinobi in the first place. It has been shown in canon that even the mighty Byakugan has its weakness. Also, she is a well known and trusted shinobi within the village due to her role in its intelligence service, meaning she is expected to be one of if not THE most loyal shinobi in the village aside from her superiors as she is trusted with extremely sensitive and potentially village dooming information and tasks, so she may have permission to enter as certain other outsider shinobi do. In canon, we don't really see a whole lot of te Hyuga estate being guarded so closely that the guards ask for your reason or whatever clearance they request. Boruto, yes I'm going there, walks right in when going to Hanabi to test him for the Byakugan. Speaking of which, now that my curiosity is piqued, speedapple, is Hanabi going to be included at any point? She does show up during the Chuunin exams as a spectator, so she would fit in arc 1, though her addition at that point would be risky due to age at the time and her appearance not lending itself to making her older for the sake of not having a potentially Patreon dooming appearance. She appears in Shippuden as well, so arc 2 is possible, but also risky there as I do believe she is under 18 at the time of Shippuden and doesn't look that much older than her original appearance. Her safest appearance, due to the art style of the game being so close to the actual series, would be the Boruto era, where she is in her early 20s and actually looks passable as an adult. Just thinking ahead before the issue of her age and less than adult appearance in certain eras comes up.
Hanabi is the only good thing to come out of Baruto, so yeah, I'm definitely gonna get her in XD

ive played it, and i think it was great. ive added to my watch list and im excited for more : )
Thanks! Glad you liked it! Do let me know if you have any suggestions/ feedback yeah!

Just saw a great picture of Sakura from diffrent universe I guess. I have to share it as it is fucking beautiful!
Ah XD
That one might be fanart.

I tried opening the application but it got cucked by windows defender. Is this legit?
Oh yeah, it happens sometimes. Windows defender gets a bit overprotective at times for some reason.

"Finished" the game. Good game
Thanks! Do let me know if you have any feedback yeah!

bruh i cant activate arc 2 :/
Oh, Arc 2 isn't out yet.

Sorry again for the late replies guys! As always let me know if you have any more questions yeah!

P.S. We got a private server for Conan Exiles (PC), mostly just players from the community, come join us and hang out if you're feeling up to it!
We can:
Capture and break NPCs
20200708221041_1.jpg 20200731154157_1.jpg 20200721204031_1.jpg
Build a personal army
20200804161715_1.jpg
Kill bosses for loot
20200804150242_1.jpg

Thought it would be nice for our little community to play an online game together haha.

Anyway, our server name is "Doggo_land" So hop in if you feel like it haha

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
speedapple
(i have not played this yet)
read the devnotes of the timeline plan, and i got a question.

in the genre one of the tags is impregnation, and one of the plans is for the game to take place during boruto to... does this mean that Sarada, and a few of the other girls during that time would be our daughters? and all the other girls prior would still be ours?

if that is the case, this game will likely become one of my favorites.

pinpng.com-tuxedo-png-3161386.png

Reactions: vladrac

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ho exactly do you enter console commands? Is there a button you press, or do you have to go into the game files?
Shift+O, but it must be enabled. I forgot if it was in this game already or not, but to do so, go into renpy>common and look for 00console.rpy, then look for config.console and set that to true if it says false.

Reactions: speedapple

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
speedapple

in the genre one of the tags is impregnation, and one of the plans is for the game to take place during boruto to... does this mean that Sarada, and a few of the other girls during that time would be our daughters? and all the other girls prior would still be ours?

View attachment 758542
Most likely... no, since the MC is not Sasuke to be Sarada's father or Naruto to be Himawari's father, etc. so the daughters would be OC's, not that it matters thought since the game ends when you impregnate the girls
Most likely because incest is a big no-no in patreon aside from having to create the previously mentioned OC's so there will be a degree of NTR to obtain Sarada/Himawari/Chocho/etc.

Thank you for the reply speedapple and send my kind regards to Jii
Also my condolences since you'll have to deal with the clusterfuck of Orochimaru's cursed seal on Anko and Tayuya, which works like the jutsu that the MC learned at least in a fundamental level, given how Sasuke resurrects Orochimaru from Anko's seal and he was fully aware of what was happening hell, finishing Anko in arc 1 will be a canonical nightmare.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
speedapple

View attachment 758542
Ah, they will be in arc 4, but not your "daughters", don't really wanna spoil it, but they will be in the game, and whoever you had following you will still be yours haha, no worries on that part!

Most likely... no, since the MC is not Sasuke to be Sarada's father or Naruto to be Himawari's father, etc. so the daughters would be OC's, not that it matters thought since the game ends when you impregnate the girls
Most likely because incest is a big no-no in patreon aside from having to create the previously mentioned OC's so there will be a degree of NTR to obtain Sarada/Himawari/Chocho/etc.

Also my condolences since you'll have to deal with the clusterfuck of Orochimaru's cursed seal on Anko and Tayuya, which works like the jutsu that the MC learned at least in a fundamental level, given how Sasuke resurrects Orochimaru from Anko's seal and he was fully aware of what was happening hell, finishing Anko in arc 1 will be a canonical nightmare.
Haha, yeah, not too worried about Tayuya, have that figured out, issue is Anko, testing out some plotlines to see which flows best, but all in all, no worries! I got this!

Reactions: kratoscar2008

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Is it impossible to get the level 4 secret outfits once the girls in question are level 5 and Anko is stalking you?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

It may still be possible depending on if it fits his plan, the end of Patreon funding for a game isn't necessarily the end of its development. Look at Nano-Control, his other game. It is nearing the Patreon end, but it is not ending development. He decided to work on some of the highly talked about, Patreon banned content after it goes through a certain point in funding. According to the plan so far, he plans to drop Nano-Control from Patreon with one 'final' update before he begins including content for, as an example, Sarah. This way, Patreon can't do anything because it isn't on their platform even though he is. The same could be done here near the end of development for the final arc.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes