ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
is arc 2 being work on or is it complete? because I finished all main three girls and I found Anko, the ramen girl, and Hinata's sensei also the Hokage Tsunade what do I do now?
currently arc 1 is nearly finished, arc 2 hasnt started yet but a lot of planning and prep has been done from the sounds of it so im hoping that means its gonna be amazing.

as far as the girls go by the end of arc 1 sakura, ino, hinata, and tenten will all be rank 5, and tsunade, shizune, kurinai, and anko will be rank 4. atm iirc the only missing part to that is i think kurinai still needs her rank 4 added unless im forgettin something

Apr 5, 2020
currently arc 1 is nearly finished, arc 2 hasnt started yet but a lot of planning and prep has been done from the sounds of it so im hoping that means its gonna be amazing.

as far as the girls go by the end of arc 1 sakura, ino, hinata, and tenten will all be rank 5, and tsunade, shizune, kurinai, and anko will be rank 4. atm iirc the only missing part to that is i think kurinai still needs her rank 4 added unless im forgettin something
alright, thank you very much for the help i just didn't know what else to do,hope arc 1 finishes soon cant wait for arc 2 the game is amazing. love hinata and ino in this game lol.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Kinda sad we can only train Tsunade and extra girls up to level 4, actually wanted to take them to Saru to completely control them like 4 main girls (I don't think we should trust him though). I hope we can finish their training in arc 2.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Kinda sad we can only train Tsunade and extra girls up to level 4, actually wanted to take them to Saru to completely control them like 4 main girls (I don't think we should trust him though). I hope we can finish their training in arc 2.
better then the original plan lol
originally the plan was for tsunada and the other bonus girls to only reach 3 but so many people were upset that they wouldnt reach 5 that as a compromise doggo met people in the middle and changed it to 4. the idea to the limit was that the main focus of act 1 was supposed to be on the main girls and that tsunade and the side girls would be 'too strong' for you to get control of in act 1 since youre still a novice with your special jutsu

Reactions: Tatsuto1993
Jan 1, 2020
Jikage Rising (Patron release ETA: 17th October for v0.17, Public release: 3rd October for v0.16)

-Tsunade content

-Bonus girl 2 content

-Prepping art for Ending

I also hope to get slutty milfs dresses :(

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
speedapple

The combat sprites are cute. A fire-breathing, shuriken-throwing bear of all things XD
Every time I do the Bear quests I can't help but go "RAWR!" internally.
Will we ever have access to A and S rank missions?

Weirdness:
Tenten tacklefucked me because I let her Lust continue to build without allowing her to relieve herself.
Game still labels her as a virgin, though.

I have the five main targets along with Shizune, Kurenai and the rumour mill. Can't for the life of me figure out how get that last one.

Last edited:

Violent Gusto

Apr 20, 2020
speedapple

The combat sprites are cute. A fire-breathing, shuriken-throwing bear of all things XD
Every time I do the Bear quests I can't help but go "RAWR!" internally.
Will we ever have access to A and S rank missions?

Weirdness:
Tenten tacklefucked me because I let her Lust continue to build without allowing her to relieve herself.
Game still labels her as a virgin, though.

I have the five main targets along with Shizune, Kurenai and the rumour mill. Can't for the life of me figure out how get that last one.
Go to the Ramen site and buy the most expensive Ramen, it should trigger the event c:

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

moktar345

Aug 3, 2018
I only managed to get stiptease and footjob with sakura/ analbeads with Ino - how can I progress with the girls ?

I have 360 submission with Ino and not getting anything new from her.

EDIT NVM walkthrough helped. thx Yamemai

Ino has Bj in files - I guess it is not avaliable in game yet.

how get submission????

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Go to the Ramen site and buy the most expensive Ramen, it should trigger the event c:
Well fuck me pink. It's the one thing I've never done. Thanks ^^

moktar345 First, you have to have the girls come to your room at night (kek). Once they do, do stuff to the girls.
If it's not rising, try without sealing their minds. If it isn't and their minds aren't sealed, try sealing them, and vice versa.
Alternatively, once the reach max level, it stops going any further. It's like Lust in that it has a cap.
If it's locked at around say 100 or 300 (for example), go to Ramen Ichiraku and ask Ayame about Rumours for the girl that's locked.

Angmir, see attached. She does have a Bj scene in the game. Is that somehow not a BJ?

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Well fuck me pink. It's the one thing I've never done. Thanks ^^

moktar345 First, you have to have the girls come to your room at night (kek). Once they do, do stuff to the girls.
If it's not rising, try without sealing their minds. If it isn't and their minds aren't sealed, try sealing them, and vice versa.
Alternatively, once the reach max level, it stops going any further. It's like Lust in that it has a cap.
If it's locked at around say 100 or 300 (for example), go to Ramen Ichiraku and ask Ayame about Rumours for the girl that's locked.

Angmir, see attached. She does have a Bj scene in the game. Is that somehow not a BJ?
Dude that was years ago when I wrote that comment ...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry to double post but the name confuses me.
I know that kage (影) usually translates as Shadow (thank you, Virtua Fighter) but what does Ji mean in this regard?
All I could find is that it's a gender neutral term that can refer to literally ANYONE.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes