deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
If I remember correctly it will automatically stop you when you get to the max training. It gives you a message saying that there is no use in training further. I dont remember the exact numbers but its not far off from what you need to do and complete everyones stories.

*edit*: After loading up the game, all my stats are capped at 50

Mar 17, 2018
If I remember correctly it will automatically stop you when you get to the max training. It gives you a message saying that there is no use in training further. I dont remember the exact numbers but its not far off from what you need to do and complete everyones stories.

*edit*: After loading up the game, all my stats are capped at 50

Thanks!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TenTen's acquired skill seems a little OP.
Get it, spend 100K beefing it and... 10K damage. I've only seen one, maybe two things that can take it, but for those I usually lob poison at them first.

It's great that you have to spend a LOT of money to make it worthwhile but a rate of 10G to 1HP damage is too light.
20G or even 25G it to prevent spam. The way it is now, you could conceivably spam the Rank B quests and wind up with unlimited cash. I should know. I did just that. Now the MC never has to work again. Each mission gives you 180K and you're spending 100K every time.

Just one outfit slot to go now. I have the three buyable outfits for the four mains, Underwear, Special Lewd Outfit and the Normal one they start with (obviously).

Reactions: ReaCreations

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
TenTen's acquired skill seems a little OP.
Get it, spend 100K beefing it and... 10K damage. I've only seen one, maybe two things that can take it, but for those I usually lob poison at them first.

It's great that you have to spend a LOT of money to make it worthwhile but a rate of 10G to 1HP damage is too light.
20G or even 25G it to prevent spam. The way it is now, you could conceivably spam the Rank B quests and wind up with unlimited cash. I should know. I did just that. Now the MC never has to work again. Each mission gives you 180K and you're spending 100K every time.

Just one outfit slot to go now. I have the three buyable outfits for the four mains, Underwear, Special Lewd Outfit and the Normal one they start with (obviously).
It's been mentioned before, and I think it's intended, so there isn't much grinding to be done.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's been mentioned before, and I think it's intended, so there isn't much grinding to be done.
I wasn't suggesting an increase to the grind, but maybe leave in the infinite cash quests to A and S.
My character has so much cash now, there's no point to going on quests any more.

I love this game and what it is right now. But at this point, I pretty much have Tsunade, Shizune, Kurenai and Anko enslaved as well.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Okay. I'm stuck in the game progress. Could somebody help me out?

I have level 3 control over Tsunade and Kurenai. I have level 5 control over the main 4 girls. I have level 4 control over Shizune.

I also have 500 submission on every girl I control.

But I have no idea how to progress with Shizune, Tsunade, or Kurenai. Also, I have no idea how to get Anko.

Can somebody give me some hints? I guess maybe I have to do some more missions or something...?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

I have level 3 control over Tsunade and Kurenai. I have level 5 control over the main 4 girls. I have level 4 control over Shizune.

But I have no idea how to progress with Shizune, Tsunade, or Kurenai. Also, I have no idea how to get Anko.

Can somebody give me some hints? I guess maybe I have to do some more missions or something...?
For Anko, buy the most expensive thing on the menu at the Ramen shop.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

I think you're at the end of the current content with everyone (I think, can't remember) with exception of Anko, to start her missions go eat at the restaurant and order some good food.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Oh, so the game's not really complete?

Was really hoping I could get to the pregnancy part. Is that part not in there yet?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Oh, so the game's not really complete?

Was really hoping I could get to the pregnancy part. Is that part not in there yet?
No it isn't complete and no, there is no pregnancy content just yet :) Edit: It isn't in the tags yet (pregnancy) but I think it's planned.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, pregnancy is hinted at in the very start of the game.

I mean, the whole goal is to save your clan by impregnating the girls.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019

exhaust every character's dialogue

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Jikage Rising [v0.16b] [Smiling Dog]

Original Size Win: 865 mb

Compressed Size Win: 394 MB (450 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

D

Deleted member 1569344

update is out please anyone please share with use the new version please

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
patreon update is out, last time we got the same time as patreon update
Actually, last time we got the update next friday (almost a whole week), let's be a little patient, after all patreons who pay actually deserve playing it first, usually the update get some fixes before being published here.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes