ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
that... I thought was obvious, he was the soul of the rogue ninja, thus why he was driving us into taking control of everyone like that.

and yeah, I agree that it feels incomplete without taking over the older girls like we did to the younger ones on this act, or at least Shizune since she seems very easy to trick... but again, it is just the first act and it was always made clear.

But I'm mostly disappointed how few plays we can do with Ayame. Hope she is added in later arcs too.

I'm honestly surprised impregnating anyone was added on Act 1, wonder if it will affect anything on act 2 or if it is just an alternate universe from the rest of the game?
iirc, and i may be mistaken since i was only partly payin attention when it was explain cause a lot of people were messaging on discord at the time, with arc 1 if you choose to end things there there will be an epilogue sorta thing with the main 4 pregnant kinda like an 'several months later' kinda thing but if you continue to arc 2 then the girls you impregnate will still be pregnant but it wont show till later kinda like a see the pregnancy develop through the story kinda thing. again i may have misinterpreted it though so just take that more like a speculation then a quote

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I don't see anything about getting Tsunade, or any of the bonus girls, to lvl 5. Is that not happening/needed?
Ah yeah, it's pretty much like what they said haha. The MC is still kinda weak, so completely controlling some top tier jounin + the hokage might be a bit of a stretch.

that... I thought was obvious, he was the soul of the rogue ninja, thus why he was driving us into taking control of everyone like that.

and yeah, I agree that it feels incomplete without taking over the older girls like we did to the younger ones on this act, or at least Shizune since she seems very easy to trick... but again, it is just the first act and it was always made clear.

But I'm mostly disappointed how few plays we can do with Ayame. Hope she is added in later arcs too.

I'm honestly surprised impregnating anyone was added on Act 1, wonder if it will affect anything on act 2 or if it is just an alternate universe from the rest of the game?
iirc, and i may be mistaken since i was only partly payin attention when it was explain cause a lot of people were messaging on discord at the time, with arc 1 if you choose to end things there there will be an epilogue sorta thing with the main 4 pregnant kinda like an 'several months later' kinda thing but if you continue to arc 2 then the girls you impregnate will still be pregnant but it wont show till later kinda like a see the pregnancy develop through the story kinda thing. again i may have misinterpreted it though so just take that more like a speculation then a quote
Oh, alternate universe/timeline might be the best way to explain it. The impregnation kinda works this way:
After getting Tsunade to lvl 4 you will be given 2 choices:
1)Continue training and sharpening your skills
2)Give up expanding and enjoy your fruits in Konoha

Choosing the first option will have you focus on training and less "fun time" over the course of the time skip, this is the path that will lead you to arc 2, so you can't afford to get them pregnant cause you will need them for your future plans.

Choosing the second option is pretty much an ending, you can do whatever you want since you don't need to be wary of the other villages or focus on building relationships with them, so anything/anyone you do is pretty much not important anymore in the long run. And since this is an ending, you're pretty much won't be able to continue to arc 2 if you choose this route.

It's a bit like the marshmallow experiment thing where the MC has to decide between "wait and enjoy more later" or "enjoy now".

Apr 5, 2020
when is arc 2 going to be released ? i want to play though arc 1 from begging to end that's why am asking haha still hyped for when arc 2 is going to come out

hecxagon

Feb 15, 2019
Idk if anyone noticed, as of 0.17, training control says control+3 endurance+1, but gives control+3 knowledge+1.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
update please! If not, then can some one please post a couple pictures from the new update. The curiosity is killing me.

thewolf00

Aug 16, 2018
How do I load the full save i downloaded? I drop it in the saves folder but it doesn't show up in game. What am I missing?

thenoob1232

Apr 6, 2020
ok if the save has anything other then number-number-LT1.save then it wont work and the first and second number cant be over 6

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Idk if anyone noticed, as of 0.17, training control says control+3 endurance+1, but gives control+3 knowledge+1.
Must have forgotten that, sorry about it! I'll get that fixed asap!

How do I load the full save i downloaded? I drop it in the saves folder but it doesn't show up in game. What am I missing?
Oh the save location is in C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\jikagerising
Hopefully that helps!

alonso6969

Apr 3, 2018
I Enjoy The Game Allot And The Art Style Is Amazing, But The only Problem I Have With The Game Is That The Newest Update Gave My Game Input Lag. Any Location Or Choice I Make It Takes 5 Seconds To Register, Any Way I can Fix This.

Apr 5, 2020
how do I finish arc 1? what do I need to do I did all I can I have the primary targets at there max all level 5 except the Hokage with I have at level 4 and the secondary targets at level 4 expect Anko with I have at level 3 ... please Help

Savial

Jan 29, 2018
how do I finish arc 1? what do I need to do I did all I can I have the primary targets at there max all level 5 except the Hokage with I have at level 4 and the secondary targets at level 4 expect Anko with I have at level 3 ... please Help
wait for 0.18 update, i think

cheda

Nov 18, 2020
Hola, puedo solucionar el problema de no poder hacer nada con la chica, era solo la flecha hacia arriba y entrar para continuar. Ahora, el nuevo problema es que no puedo seleccionar a Tenten, solo Sakura puede seleccionar a Ino y Tenten no. si alguien sabe cómo sería de ayuda es la versión para PC
Hello, I can solve the problem of not being able to do anything with the girl, it was only the up arrow and enter to continue. Now the new problem is that I can't select Tenten, only sakura can select Ino and Tenten can't. if anyone knows how it would be helpful is the PC version

capture-20201124-043751.png

Reactions: Dan3000

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hola, puedo solucionar el problema de no poder hacer nada con la chica, era solo la flecha hacia arriba y entrar para continuar. Ahora, el nuevo problema es que no puedo seleccionar a Tenten, solo Sakura puede seleccionar a Ino y Tenten no. si alguien sabe cómo sería de ayuda es la versión para PC
Hello, I can solve the problem of not being able to do anything with the girl, it was only the up arrow and enter to continue. Now the new problem is that I can't select Tenten, only sakura can select Ino and Tenten can't. if anyone knows how it would be helpful is the PC version

View attachment 913637
Oh, that's weird, did the pictures of the girls get highlighted when you moved your mouse over them?

Also a quick side note, I can't post this on the public page on Patreon due to their rules so I'm posting it everything I can so that more people can give their feedback on this!

Updated Sakura sprite:
JR2_SPRITES_SAKURA_1.jpg sakura com.png

Updated Ino sprite:
JR2_SPRITES_INO_2.jpg ino com.png

Let me know if there's anything you guys think need fixing yeah and I'll ask the artist to get it done asap!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes