Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
thing is in sakuras case we never saw the training she did, other then the reviving the octopus thing iirc assuming that wasnt from a filler episode, so all we know is what she learned which was basically chakra control in order for her to be able to use tsunades chakra well technique and with chakra control thats mental skill not physical. to my knowledge shes never been shown to be well tone or have muscles that would imply she even did any physical training and whenever she demonstrates the super strength her body doesnt flex like shes using any physical strength so the way i see it while her bein well tone would be kinda hot shes just not at least not based off the show.

as a side note my hero academia only demonstrates that a drastic increase in physical strength would require a physically fit body but in this case its not physical its more spiritual as its their bodies 'natural' energy in which case that kinda stuff is usually improved through meditation and mental training, sorta supported by the face medical ninja need extremely good focus and chakra control as stated by the show itself
Sometimes mangakas just leave the readers to figure things out by implicit rules or just forget to explain things i decided to bring the wiki to back me up because it has been years since i've read Naruto, seems that here's the TL;DR version of the Rules

Chakra is treated as the stamina and is composed of both, physical energy and spirit energy that's why if it's depleted then the person dies.
Everyone has a cap on how much Chakra they can produce daily, just like being able to get physically strong up to a point.
That cap can be increased by both mental and physical training.
The body can deal chakra stored in parts of their bodies to a point, the ninja/kunoichi have train a lot to not cause self-harm, not only mentally.
Sakura was trained by force by Tsunade to survive in battle since if she was in a regular team, everyone would be wiped out if she, the medic becomes incapacitated first so she had to git gud to both not be just a dead weight without it and to use it.
Tsunade won the biological lottery so she's inherently strong.

If that's not enough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Sometimes mangakas just leave the readers to figure things out by implicit rules or just forget to explain things i decided to bring the wiki to back me up because it has been years since i've read Naruto, seems that here's the TL;DR version of the Rules

Chakra is treated as the stamina and is composed of both, physical energy and spirit energy that's why if it's depleted then the person dies.
Everyone has a cap on how much Chakra they can produce daily, just like being able to get physically strong up to a point.
That cap can be increased by both mental and physical training.
The body can deal chakra stored in parts of their bodies to a point, the ninja/kunoichi have train a lot to not cause self-harm, not only mentally.
Sakura was trained by force by Tsunade to survive in battle since if she was in a regular team, everyone would be wiped out if she, the medic becomes incapacitated first so she had to git gud to both not be just a dead weight without it and to use it.
Tsunade won the biological lottery so she's inherently strong.

If that's not enough...
'Sometimes mangakas just leave the readers to figure things out by implicit rules'
hence why i say her training was to strengthen her mind not her body, the things we know for fact she learned was medical ninjutsu, chakra control, and tsunades chakra well technique.

with medical ninjutsu what you need for that is chakra control, knowledge, and focus.
while your maximum chakra can be improved, to an extent, in various ways chakra control is improved through practice and mental discipline...which explains why naruto was always terrible at it lol
with the chakra well it requires great chakra control, it doesn't actually require you to have a high maximum chakra since its whole purpose is to store a lil bit of your chakra each day in a hidden reservoir, though im sure higher maximum charkra would make it better since youd have more to store.

none of that 'requires' physical strength, it all focuses on the mental/spiritual side of things. i will agree that givin the training involved having to avoid tsunade killing her that that sounds like she was training her strength but it just as easily could have been to help her hone her reflexes and practice the technique in a do or die scenario. either way nothing there says or implies strength training was necessary or involved with sakuras training, the only time physical strength is mentioned really is increasing your maximum chakra through tough training and exercise and that tsunade has great physical strength though its not mentioned as if its relevant just more as a 'did you know' kinda thing.

if thats not enough then i default to she was never shown bein well toned or muscular, other characters who were physically fit where shown that way even ino was show to have a toned belly a few times, which was likely for vanity reasons knowin ino, but sakura never was to my knowledge. like i said a well toned sakura would be pretty hot but i just dont think she was cause she didnt need physical strength or increased chakra cap thanks to the things she learned from tsunade and i believe she woulda focused on getting better at those techniques and becoming a better medical ninja

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
ah, i see. didnt knew 0.18a got bugs, sry :(
thx for info!
yeah, the very reason there is an a in the end is because it is the first bugfix version. If there was a need for an a, there may be for a b.
when the official public version is released most of these may already be fixed, they take two weeks to release so there is some time for those.

Reactions: blebleble

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
'Sometimes mangakas just leave the readers to figure things out by implicit rules'
hence why i say her training was to strengthen her mind not her body, the things we know for fact she learned was medical ninjutsu, chakra control, and tsunades chakra well technique.

with medical ninjutsu what you need for that is chakra control, knowledge, and focus.
while your maximum chakra can be improved, to an extent, in various ways chakra control is improved through practice and mental discipline...which explains why naruto was always terrible at it lol
with the chakra well it requires great chakra control, it doesn't actually require you to have a high maximum chakra since its whole purpose is to store a lil bit of your chakra each day in a hidden reservoir, though im sure higher maximum charkra would make it better since youd have more to store.

none of that 'requires' physical strength, it all focuses on the mental/spiritual side of things. i will agree that givin the training involved having to avoid tsunade killing her that that sounds like she was training her strength but it just as easily could have been to help her hone her reflexes and practice the technique in a do or die scenario. either way nothing there says or implies strength training was necessary or involved with sakuras training, the only time physical strength is mentioned really is increasing your maximum chakra through tough training and exercise and that tsunade has great physical strength though its not mentioned as if its relevant just more as a 'did you know' kinda thing.

if thats not enough then i default to she was never shown bein well toned or muscular, other characters who were physically fit where shown that way even ino was show to have a toned belly a few times, which was likely for vanity reasons knowin ino, but sakura never was to my knowledge. like i said a well toned sakura would be pretty hot but i just dont think she was cause she didnt need physical strength or increased chakra cap thanks to the things she learned from tsunade and i believe she woulda focused on getting better at those techniques and becoming a better medical ninja

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
uh, so at least in the anime she officially had to have physical training to increase her chakra enough after starting making the seal not to fall uncounscious in minutes.
I followed the story through the manga, so I would not have known.
I usually favor the manga for info like this, but as we hopefully will get some hot anime filler girls here...

Apr 10, 2019
Tsunade and Sakura's strength is actually an odd thing. as far as the mechanics of the series go. Technically, they're not actually supposed to be particularly strong per se, and their ability to punch people through (multiple) buildings is supposed to be a result of extremely well-applied use of chakra. I could go into the mechanics behind it, but the short answer is that it's like the fuckup tree walking attempts from the Wave arc, only much more concentrated and done intentionally (and requiring much, much, much more control). But that only explains their ability to ONE-PUUUNCH! things, and we repeatedly see the both of them doing things that aren't explained by impact physics and the above technique. So either A: they have some sort of unmentioned technique that allows them to somehow lift objects that are much heavier than their muscles would be able (very possible, actually, and I even have an idea of how such a thing would work based on the rules of the series), B: they use something like the first of the Eight Gates constantly and just have an automatic medical jutsu running to instantly heal all the micro-scale damage that using 100% of your body's strength would cause (also quite likely, possibly even more so than option A), or C: they really are physically strong enough to lift things that heavy, and the punch thing is just an extra bit they add on top of it (the least likely option, being that it would make the punch much less impressive, and also take up so much more time to maintain, the exact opposite of the above technique).

Or D: Kishimoto forgot the explanation he gave for Tsunade being able to punch through walls despite being a retired 50+-year-old woman, and accidentally gave her unexplained super-strength.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Actually I think she had retarded super-strength before the explanation was given. wasn't it given to explain Sakura's superpunches while on her first battle Tsunade could lift Gamabunta's giant sword?

Some years ago on a fanfiction forum it was said that showed Tsunade had natural super-strength, while Sakura neededthat trick.

But thinking about it, I think it is B together with C - less impressive C may be, but adding more power to a super punch is still an even stronger super punch.
B would explain Tsunade's youth power, and how she ages so much more than she should when it goes of: it is a gate-like medical flow through her body, both strengthening and healing her to keep her young. But that means when it stops she is not just on 0, but is on deficit, and whatever was damaged right before then stays damaged - thus seems older.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for adding something new to the conversation, i was getting tired of refutting Rea, i felt like i was dealing with the one drawing and was about to quit since the last thing i have to check to back me up was the novels and for me that's too much effort to win an internet argument.

uh, so at least in the anime she officially had to have physical training to increase her chakra enough after starting making the seal not to fall uncounscious in minutes.
I followed the story through the manga, so I would not have known.
I usually favor the manga for info like this, but as we hopefully will get some hot anime filler girls here...
Tsunade and Sakura's strength is actually an odd thing. as far as the mechanics of the series go. Technically, they're not actually supposed to be particularly strong per se, and their ability to punch people through (multiple) buildings is supposed to be a result of extremely well-applied use of chakra. I could go into the mechanics behind it, but the short answer is that it's like the fuckup tree walking attempts from the Wave arc, only much more concentrated and done intentionally (and requiring much, much, much more control). But that only explains their ability to ONE-PUUUNCH! things, and we repeatedly see the both of them doing things that aren't explained by impact physics and the above technique.
So either A: they have some sort of unmentioned technique that allows them to somehow lift objects that are much heavier than their muscles would be able (very possible, actually, and I even have an idea of how such a thing would work based on the rules of the series)
B: they use something like the first of the Eight Gates constantly and just have an automatic medical jutsu running to instantly heal all the micro-scale damage that using 100% of your body's strength would cause (also quite likely, possibly even more so than option A)
or C: they really are physically strong enough to lift things that heavy, and the punch thing is just an extra bit they add on top of it (the least likely option, being that it would make the punch much less impressive, and also take up so much more time to maintain, the exact opposite of the above technique).

Or D: Kishimoto forgot the explanation he gave for Tsunade being able to punch through walls despite being a retired 50+-year-old woman, and accidentally gave her unexplained super-strength.
Actually I think she had retarded super-strength before the explanation was given. wasn't it given to explain Sakura's superpunches while on her first battle Tsunade could lift Gamabunta's giant sword?

Some years ago on a fanfiction forum it was said that showed Tsunade had natural super-strength, while Sakura neededthat trick.

But thinking about it, I think it is B together with C - less impressive C may be, but adding more power to a super punch is still an even stronger super punch.
B would explain Tsunade's youth power, and how she ages so much more than she should when it goes of: it is a gate-like medical flow through her body, both strengthening and healing her to keep her young. But that means when it stops she is not just on 0, but is on deficit, and whatever was damaged right before then stays damaged - thus seems older.
Kishimoto can sometimes skip the details, OG Naruto had Rock Lee, a taijutsu-only user that looked petty scawny, doing things that pale in comparasion to what the rest of the cast have done before, then he takes his weights off and his speed and strenght increases a lot, even before opening the first gate, while still looking like a teen that can't lift even a ton, let alone wear ridiculous weights that are so heavy, you might as well think that someone blew two bombs or dropped two boulders high enough to reach terminal velocity.

It's rumored that Tsunade is so ludicrously strong because Senju bloodline
By the way the healing jutsu's forcefully regenerate the body of the patient, potentially saving their lives in exchange for decreasing the life-spawn in a nutshell, at least the regenerative ones.

From what i can get from the wiki the rest of the medical skills are infusing chakra into others to protect them, to force the heart to keep beating and to use her hands as every medical tool.
The chakra control training that i saw was storing most of her chakra by meditating, learn to produce more chakra by training, using her hands as knives, low-key fibrilators, etc. post training/Shippuden.
The medical training that i saw was basically reading books, a lot of medical books.
It would also make sense that Tsunade trained Sakura in raw strenght considering that Taijutsu doesn't require chakra
Unless Tsunade injected Sakura with Hashirama cells The nanomachines of the Naruto universe and that means...
1606512589012.png

On another note, while attempting to find evidence of Sakura being trained to increase her physical strenght i found a video which either explains or states that Sakura is as strong as non-six path Naruto and i find that as quite the outlandish leap, considering that Naruto harbors Kurama who can go toe to toe with KillerB despite only being the Yang/Half-Kurama, then he can go Kurama/Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and stack it with Sage mode, so, making Sakura so inherently strong would not only shit on Naruto, Sasuke and the tailed beasts but also on Mighty Guy, the strongest Taijutsu user alive Madara's words.

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Can some one please post the new update! If not then at post some pictures of the new scenes please.

Apr 10, 2019

Keep in mind, Tsunade's appearance isn't real, but the effect of either a genjutsu or the transformation jutsu (regardless of method, the effect is roughly the same). Her suddenly aging after using her Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Hundred techniques isn't her age actually suddenly increasing, but her being too exhausted to maintain the genjutsu she uses to look like she's in her late 20s. That said, these techniques do cause her to age at an increased rate, so she is physically older than she should be, but she's always physically older, just hiding it behind illusion that she reactivates when her strength returns.

Reactions: Sole

Uweeh

Mar 19, 2019
Keep in mind, Tsunade's appearance isn't real, but the effect of either a genjutsu or the transformation jutsu (regardless of method, the effect is roughly the same). Her suddenly aging after using her Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Hundred techniques isn't her age actually suddenly increasing, but her being too exhausted to maintain the genjutsu she uses to look like she's in her late 20s. That said, these techniques do cause her to age at an increased rate, so she is physically older than she should be, but she's always physically older, just hiding it behind illusion that she reactivates when her strength returns.
I thought her appearing young was because of makeup?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I remember a conversation about this years ago (the one that pointed out how her strength is different from Sakura's perfect-time chakra-wave punch) where people pointed out reasons to believe it was not just an illusion, but actually keeping her body younger than normal.
Similar to what Genkai does in the Dark Tournament of Yuyu Hakusho.

It would fit her better, being a medical genius and all.

That said, transformation in Naruto is kinda hard to understand too.
On some cases it is just an illusion, yet during the fight with Zabuza Sasuke could tell the windmill shiriken was a transformed Naruto by touch yet throw him as a second shuriken with no big visible effort (which could have ruined the plan), and it was aerodynamic enough to follow the first one's shado perfectly.
Plus Gamabunta getting actual claws during the fight with Shukaku to better hold him in place, since he could not do it with his normal hands, yet according to dialogue it is still the normal transformation.

Reactions: Yamemai and Blackam
Apr 10, 2019
I remember a conversation about this years ago (the one that pointed out how her strength is different from Sakura's perfect-time chakra-wave punch) where people pointed out reasons to believe it was not just an illusion, but actually keeping her body younger than normal.
Similar to what Genkai does in the Dark Tournament of Yuyu Hakusho.

It would fit her better, being a medical genius and all.

That said, transformation in Naruto is kinda hard to understand too.
On some cases it is just an illusion, yet during the fight with Zabuza Sasuke could tell the windmill shiriken was a transformed Naruto by touch yet throw him as a second shuriken with no big visible effort (which could have ruined the plan), and it was aerodynamic enough to follow the first one's shado perfectly.
Plus Gamabunta getting actual claws during the fight with Shukaku to better hold him in place, since he could not do it with his normal hands, yet according to dialogue it is still the normal transformation.
Two points. First: I do agree that it's more likely Tsunade's not using a genjutsu, but there's literally no way to prove that she isn't; the fact that genjutsu can have tactile effects (as in, the sensation of physicality) and generate illusory effects that simulate even the physical nuances of reality means that it's entirely possible for her to appear to interact with objects in a way that she isn't able to physically, and just recreate the effect by other means. However, following this path of inquiry leads us down the path of Aizen, and that is a path to utter madness.

Second: Transformation has always been a ninjutsu technique, never a genjutsu. There are genjutsu to create the effect of a transformation, but the transformation technique itself, Henge no Jutsu, has always been a ninjutsu, with the user physically transforming into something else. The novels even go into a bit more detail on it, talking about how objects are harder to transform into than living creatures and how shinobi often go to lengths of physically inspecting things they might need to transform into, with a transformation also giving all the physical properties (to the user's knowledge) that an object holds.

Reactions: Yamemai

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Can you add a hide button to the Android port? The textbox covers a lot of the "action"
Will work on it! Sorry for the inconvience!

That great, im looking forward to see v0.18 arrive soon. When will it release, apple ??
It'll be released to the public on the 5th! First weekend of the month as always! So not too long now!

gotta admit the tsunade stuff is uh doin it for me nothing like dominating a hokage and that art and animation dam ahegao, blush face included alot of games tend to neglect ahegao you know it adds a erotic finish
Glad you liked it XD

Agreed, i just hoped they would increase the dialogues during those repeated scenes, there are a lot of descriptions of what is happening or what the girl is feeling and very little interaction bettween them with dialogues, there are so many things they could add, specially after you choose to unseal their mind, i keep hoping there will be something more that the girll will talk, but there is nothing, so increasing the dialogues between the control levels when you choose to unseal their mind would be quite welcome, and i don't think it's something hard to do, after all it's just adding some text, at least i don't think it would since i don't know much about programming in renpy.
Though there is a few scenes with good dialogue like the riding with tsunade and a few of sakura scenes, though could be better, since i like to see more interaction bettween the characters and not just descriptions.
Ah, it's not an issue of "how hard is it to put it in", it's more of a thing where people were complaining that there was too much text in the sex scenes and they "are here to watch porn not read a book", so I made it shorter instead. Though if there is interest, I can add in more dialogue during the scenes for the girls!

I might be a little late but, my main critique is basically the same about the one i had related to Shippuden's Temari, the lack of details, more specifically past the collarbone/clavicle, take into account that the scenes depend on 3D models, so the details make characters more appealing, otherwise they're just a flesh colored tube with the artist kind of cheating by using a line to give the illusion of where the ribs are and another for where the stomach is also the details doubles as picking up on Kishimoto's mistake... twice, since Kishimoto made the meaning of ninja in Naruto from a spy and assasin nimble person with knowledge about how to use tools and craft poison to warrior who engages on fights in broad light, it gets worse for the Kunoichi since their main thing was more about seducing for intel gathering this is the body i imagine of people who have to train to become warriors
View attachment 916429
Then there's Sakura's unique circumstance since she's training under Tsunade, the physicaly strongest Kunoichi-medical ninja and as it was better portrated in Boku no Hero Academia, a sudden increase of strenght would rip the body of a person that's not physically fit.

Although seeing females with defined features would be more appealing, take in consideration that having female bodies too defined might have the opposite effect... and the only one who would pull it off to a degree would be Tenten since she's the tomboy.

I think the body wide-wise looks better in the new art, since there's still the third act Boruto

My condolences to the artist since the new art brings some benefits, the point is trying to find the sweet spot between the old art-style the details and the new art-style that it looks even more faithful to the original art-style for every character
We did a bit of adjustments according to what most of the players mentioned in the survey!

Temari looks better, in those presented art, the nipples on sakura and ino looks wrong... they should be the smaller nipple scale. it's all about that boob to nipple ratio. bad boobs are the ones with too much nipples to boob ratio.

if you keep the old nipples on ino and sakura it will fit, hinata should have kind of bigger nipples as she ages since her boobs are quite bigger with age.

nipples should also consider what was "never shown" in the show/manga. thing is, if a cloth or angle did not show them (Dead or Alive Fortune Bikini) then nipples are at least "this small". "Giant Boobs" should have a "25%" margin considering "family friendly" intentions BUT "they" also considered this 25% ratio; in your ino/sakura case this is 150%, so way out of bound. (3 to 1 expected nipple to breast ratio.)

this game is great in 95% of the aspect. (leaving room for bug to not say 100% lol) but i did find that the RPG aspect (sorry i used tools to spy on your code) was a bit rough and impractical. you should have a file with the "move set", based on: 1st the individual scaling (per entity: 0.5 chance of success, 0.8 DMG...) and 2nd by skill of the entity. (stats) in a RPG style, it is easier to manage a "pool" scaled by stats and "exceptions" per entity than "rewriting" each move "PER ENTITY". ("write once adjust then", instead of "write many copy versions"... you only need to manage success rate and effectiveness instead of rewriting the same move 100 times for each monsters/boss. exceptions are find especially for bosses but "nobody enemies"? nope, a waste of time.)

sorry for the long winded thing... i am kind of drunk of Jagermeifter (half of 750 ML of 35% Alcohol... i rarely drink... and i am a French Canadian so hence my English Mistakes... i just hope i don't end up singing a magus opus of Decrepit Birth to the toilet...)
Ah, yeap, getting a coder to optimise stuff, most of the code runs on what I could learn in 2 weeks, the updates popping up every 2 weeks and the details/work I need to prep, it might be time to leave it to the pros. Sorry for the shameful display.

Nope. Volume 19, chapter 149, page 17, and volume 19, chapter 171, page 11 (page numbers in the images are relative to the edition they appear in, page numbers given by me relative to page within the chapter).
Two points. First: I do agree that it's more likely Tsunade's not using a genjutsu, but there's literally no way to prove that she isn't; the fact that genjutsu can have tactile effects (as in, the sensation of physicality) and generate illusory effects that simulate even the physical nuances of reality means that it's entirely possible for her to appear to interact with objects in a way that she isn't able to physically, and just recreate the effect by other means. However, following this path of inquiry leads us down the path of Aizen, and that is a path to utter madness.

Second: Transformation has always been a ninjutsu technique, never a genjutsu. There are genjutsu to create the effect of a transformation, but the transformation technique itself, Henge no Jutsu, has always been a ninjutsu, with the user physically transforming into something else. The novels even go into a bit more detail on it, talking about how objects are harder to transform into than living creatures and how shinobi often go to lengths of physically inspecting things they might need to transform into, with a transformation also giving all the physical properties (to the user's knowledge) that an object holds.
>Transformation has always been a ninjutsu technique, never a genjutsu.
This is a really important part that most people tend to forget. Another is that there are multiple types of transformation jutsu, and not all of them go "poof" with a cloud of smoke. Some transformation jutsu are more gradual in change it seems.

anyone releasing the new version?
It'll be out in 6 days.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes