Apr 10, 2019
how do I know when I got one of the girls pregnant will there belly grow every night or something?
After choosing the path that terminates with Arc 1 in the choice you are given after hitting rank 4 with Tsunade, then fuck the girls and cum inside them. It is a randomized function with a 1-in-5 change of actually knocking them up, but you'll get a special line of text added noting their impregnation. If you happened to skip through the text of the scene, well, you're just fucked, because there isn't any way to repeat it, but you can check for success by saving then going into the end scene, where any girls you knocked up will be shown pregnant.

As for the thing about their bellies growing, I can say with confidence that it isn't likely to ever happen. To do something like that, you'd need to draw several iterations of the same sprite (at least 7 minimum by my estimate, but by that point you might as well go for broke and aim for 12 or more) or else include some sort of function to programmatically alter the sprites. The later of these would be insanely difficult and time consuming, and the former would consume a lot of resources for little reward. It's not impossible that it could be added, or at least modded in, but it's not the most likely thing (and that's coming from someone working on a mod himself).

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
As for the thing about their bellies growing, I can say with confidence that it isn't likely to ever happen. To do something like that, you'd need to draw several iterations of the same sprite (at least 7 minimum by my estimate, but by that point you might as well go for broke and aim for 12 or more) or else include some sort of function to programmatically alter the sprites. The later of these would be insanely difficult and time consuming, and the former would consume a lot of resources for little reward. It's not impossible that it could be added, or at least modded in, but it's not the most likely thing (and that's coming from someone working on a mod himself).
Well, I don't think it would be that much work, judging by tnano-control pretty sure he uses live2d for the animated scenes, which allows you to show/hide layers when you play them, and even normal busts are layered for the different clothes instead of a whole image - thus why sometimes they take a bit to load and appear with no cothes some frames if your computer is slow at the time.
Would still need to make different breast and belly sizes for the girls, though. But shouldn't be on the level of "remake whole all the art".
And for making the growth, you should just need a counter for each girl with the day of their impregnation and comparing with the current one, and use the proper value of growth from the comparison.

tquiz

May 23, 2020
v0.14 announcement

So a couple of things to announce that you guys might have missed haha, gonna drop them here bit by bit.

1. Arc 2 on the way!
We're reaching the end of Arc 1! With the Gennin corrupted, all that's left is Tsunade and the bonus girls! It won't be too long until we reach the end of Arc 1! We have some art of them ready with a little sneak peek here!
View attachment 773503
It was on one of our weekly update post on / in case you missed it!

2.Fairy Hunting Chapter 3!
In case some of you didn't know, we actually have a little side account where I hand doujin jobs to artist who don't have anything to work on in terms of the projects we've been working on so their income is more stable. One of our projects is Fairy Hunting, in which Chapter 3 was recently released!
View attachment 773505
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
When will arc 2 come out?

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I cannot wait for the next installment it is a good game and i for one is looking forward with what comes out next

Apr 10, 2019
Yes, but it's a bit more complicated for something fully functional. Yes, you only have to do partial sprites due to the layering, but the issue isn't the size of sprites; it's the sheer quantity. Think about the different sizes needed for the bellies and tits throughout the entire time they're pregnant. Even if you have it as the minimum, 7 new sprite layers (for a total of 9 including the 2 that already exist), and you're doing it for just the main 4 girls, that's 28 new sprites. But that's only if they're naked. If you want to interact with them while they're dressed, then you're going to need to redraw the outfit for each of the 9 sprites (9, not 7, because there are currently no outfits for the belly sprites that already exist). And that's per girl, so that's 36 more sprites. But that's also just one outfit; each girl has 8 outfits (and Ino actually has 9, not that you can see it most of the time), so that means needing to do 316 new sprites (28+(36*8)). You can lower the number by reducing the number of possible permutations (cutting the number of pregnancy stages, banning some outfits once they reach certain stages, etc.) but it's still a lot of stuff, and I think most would rather the game get a lot of new assets and additions now and maybe get fleshed-out pregnancy mechanics later instead of spending all that time/effort/money on getting extra pregnancy sprites drawn now.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
After choosing the path that terminates with Arc 1 in the choice you are given after hitting rank 4 with Tsunade, then fuck the girls and cum inside them. It is a randomized function with a 1-in-5 change of actually knocking them up, but you'll get a special line of text added noting their impregnation. If you happened to skip through the text of the scene, well, you're just fucked, because there isn't any way to repeat it, but you can check for success by saving then going into the end scene, where any girls you knocked up will be shown pregnant.

alright thanks

Apr 10, 2019
fastest way to gain dex?
Grind. I know this is a shitty answer, but it's the truth. In fact, the most efficient way of doing things in the game is to ignore the girls for a few in-game weeks and instead heading to the training grounds to grind until you hit 50 in all stats. That said, the most efficient way to grind is a bit more complicated; each of the trainings raises 2 stats, one by 3 and the other by 1, but it comes in the form of an incomplete loop; knowledge cannot be gained by any means except for training knowledge, while all other stats have a secondary trainer. Thus, the most practical way to train is to grind knowledge until it hits maximum, then move on to chakra control, then endurance, and so on and so forth based upon the secondary stat gains. That said, you do need to train with Hinata in order to recruit her, and the combined training from the recruitment process gives a total of +3 dex (+1 for the first day, +2 more for the second, and the third required training gives you control of Best Girl so don't go bitching about not getting any free stats out of it), so technically the most efficient way to train is to do as above, but stop training dex once you get to at least 47, then move on to training strength instead. After that, go train with Hinata and you'll have max dex by the time you've got her under your control.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Akalyte

Nov 18, 2020
fastest way to gain dex?
Grind. I know this is a shitty answer, but it's the truth. In fact, the most efficient way of doing things in the game is to ignore the girls for a few in-game weeks and instead heading to the training grounds to grind until you hit 50 in all stats. That said, the most efficient way to grind is a bit more complicated; each of the trainings raises 2 stats, one by 3 and the other by 1, but it comes in the form of an incomplete loop; knowledge cannot be gained by any means except for training knowledge, while all other stats have a secondary trainer. Thus, the most practical way to train is to grind knowledge until it hits maximum, then move on to chakra control, then endurance, and so on and so forth based upon the secondary stat gains. That said, you do need to train with Hinata in order to recruit her, and the combined training from the recruitment process gives a total of +3 dex (+1 for the first day, +2 more for the second, and the third required training gives you control of Best Girl so don't go bitching about not getting any free stats out of it), so technically the most efficient way to train is to do as above, but stop training dex once you get to at least 47, then move on to training strength instead. After that, go train with Hinata and you'll have max dex by the time you've got her under your control.
~OR~ you could just cheat edit the values of gold and stats of your save on a site called "saveeditonline" (i cannot post links if i have less than 3 posts ,i think, sorry)

Last edited:

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
yeah fuck all that, imma just delete the game. The art and scenes are trash so if the gameplay is also trash fuck it xD

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question for creator: In regards to the corruption levels, will the new main girls be level 5 or less and will the side girls be level 4 or less?

• Sad
Reactions: Leader7th

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
It'll be released to the public on the 5th! First weekend of the month as always! So not too long now!

SNIP

Ah, yeap, getting a coder to optimise stuff, most of the code runs on what I could learn in 2 weeks, the updates popping up every 2 weeks and the details/work I need to prep, it might be time to leave it to the pros. Sorry for the shameful display.

SNIP

no worries, while i am not a coder, i modded enough games to know, when you do it the "quick way" too much, you end up with a mountain of stuff to redo or move around and keep track! trick is to know "when" to do the quick stuff and also when to move out of the entity and to a pool. (when you start, naturally there is no "pool" for those things or any system.)

for example, the moves in/under Tsunade's fight and entity belongs there since she is a boss and the fight has "events". but the common bears plants and ninjas should read from a pool. the only thing the entity needs is what moves they "can do", the chance to hit and damage scaling. to help you can also use MIN and MAX caps with hard numbers on the entities along side the scale number for when the RNG dice goes crazy.

a hypothetical scenario/example here: (also, yes i will over use parenthesies since i never trust my math without.)

Fire_Breath raw DMG = (Random(10,15)*((10*Chakra)+(2*Intelligence))+Random(5,25))

"Tsunade" doing Fire Breath: chance_to_use(0.3) chance_to_hit(0.7), DMG_scale(0.4), MIN_DMG(200), MAX_DMG(6000) --the line here is how it becomes easier to manage.

"Random Ninja" doing Fire Breath: chance_to_use(0.8) chance_to_hit(0.4), DMG_scale(0.8), MIN_DMG(75), MAX_DMG(700)

looks like extra work at first but if you have 10 enemies and 10 moves, you don't need to write the entire moves 100 times, you can make it a serial list like an "index". as long as it is easy to manage.

Tsunade
Moves:
Fire_Breath(0.3,0.7,0.4,200,6000)
Ice_Spikes(0.6,0.2,0.6,500,2000)
ect...
Battle_Event:
if HP less or Equal than 500
HP = MAX_HP
use move Regen
end

Reactions: rnot2000

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Just waiting for the day that my best girl, Anko is added to the game.
Uhh, did you read the change log? She's been added for a couple versions now. Or are you waiting for the Boruto version?

Edit: Looked through the changelog and huh, weird, no mention of Anko (Ctrl+F). Well, she is in the walkthrough, so there's that, but ehh well, yeah she is in the game.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes