NightRay

Mar 17, 2018
Check your settings, are you holding on Crtl? Not maximising the window also helps
im not holding the ctrl, and also take a look before i clicked load game, it just keeps hovering everywhere not following my cursor... and when you hold ctrl at the town map, there's no way to progress unless you click the building... on that video it even clicks the building and skipping on its own...

NightRay

Mar 17, 2018
im not holding the ctrl, and also take a look before i clicked load game, it just keeps hovering everywhere not following my cursor... and when you hold ctrl at the town map, there's no way to progress unless you click the building... on that video it even clicks the building and skipping on its own...
ok so the problem with skipping and clicking on its own suddenly. now the new problem is it keeps rollback on its own, like when i try to skip the dialogue keeps moving backward... anyone can help please? ty in advance

NightRay

Mar 17, 2018
ok so the problem with skipping and clicking on its own suddenly. now the new problem is it keeps rollback on its own, like when i try to skip the dialogue keeps moving backward... anyone can help please? ty in advance
okay i finally fixed the problem and its because my new keyboard, i am sorry for the inconvenience...

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

Sykesjdhyejene

Apr 22, 2022
Hola, recién descubri el juego y me gustaría intentarlo, pero tengo problemas de instalación, en pc me sigue mostrando Performance Warning y no puedo quitarlo porque también me salta no gamepads available.

En android me corre Bien, pero no puedo ni tocar las opciones guardar, cargar o ajustes, ya que se me congela la app al instante.

Hay alguna solución para esto o me resigno a no probarlo nunca?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
From current dialog it sounds pretty clear like MC is some self insert that has metaknowledge.
But IIRC when the game started MC was a native to the world that had no metaknowledge.
Am I misremembering or did this get changed at some point?
Oh he doesn't, like the other guy said, it's mostly just him being aware of major events since he lived through them in the future (Boruto Era).

View attachment 1740753 hey dudes, this happened when attacking the aggressive plant. hope it helps
This should be fixed in the new version, sorry about the issue!

Are there flashbacks every 5 mins like in the anime ?
For added authenticity, I also show that dammed swing in front of the academy every 10 min.

So it has been a long time since I checked on this, is arc 2 a completely different game from arc 1?
Yeap, it's mostly independent, cause I didn't really want to make bonuses from arc 1 a thing cause arc 1 isn't everyone's cup of tea.

is the WALKTHROUGH just taken down ?
It should still be up, haven't done anything to it nor locked it behind a paywall.

hello I want to make a Japanese translation for this game
how should I do?
I AM using the soft named Translator++
Heya, I have hired a translator for Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese for arc 1, once that's done, I'll get someone to work on arc 2!

It happens with every battle, which is worrying me as some mandatory battles exist
Oh, do let me know the error code that appears, it should only have affected the green plant, and it's already fixed in the latest version. I might have missed something!

luckyluci

Oct 8, 2018
I am unable to complete the Karin quest.. I need green dye, to get the dye I need to complete the mission, but when I am trying to complete the mission, I am getting the following error... can anyone help why it is happening?

Is there a way to get green dye without completing the mission? Please HELP!!

Jun 26, 2020
I am unable to complete the Karin quest.. I need green dye, to get the dye I need to complete the mission, but when I am trying to complete the mission, I am getting the following error... can anyone help why it is happening?

Is there a way to get green dye without completing the mission? Please HELP!!
For some reason I'm unable to talk to Saru after meeting Karin for the first time
That's in v1.16 iirc, the free build is v1.15

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes