Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
1) Because you could find the answer quicker
2) Because learning to solve your own problems is a useful skill
3) Because choosing to waste others time rather than your own is quite selfish
Still something the Dev should actually fix given its continually asked page after page.

Its very much a "his problem" at this juncture

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
With all due respect thats not ur problem nor mine for that matter.
I would spin it other way around... why should i waste my time or resources for a dev who cannot design a proper OP. ;).
Actually site moderators are the ones who placed Arc1 where it is.

That said, it is clearly badly placed considering we get asked where it is 3 times a week.

Apr 18, 2022
Still something the Dev should actually fix given its continually asked page after page.

Its very much a "his problem" at this juncture
While it is smart to try and make everything as idiot proof as you can, it is still a "them problem" as well. Not being able to easily look things up is a serious problem in today's world. It goes beyond this specific case and people owe it to themselves to become better at this.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I have hit every red disc and still unable to win target minigame, I also have max stats.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
can someone help me with the training of the mizukage I read the red circles but nothing happens and the hallowen event I can't get the image help please

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Sin título.png

can someone help me with this I try to hit red but there is no way is there a trick or some way to pass it the help is appreciated

Apr 18, 2022
I can't progress with Mei in the new update. I saw that someone else had the same problem on Patreon. I suspect it is because I was above 200 submission before I started the update.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I can't progress with Mei in the new update. I saw that someone else had the same problem on Patreon. I suspect it is because I was above 200 submission before I started the update.
No, I was also above 200 submission and could do it no problem. Let the day pass and when in your room choose to train with Mei.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
what did you call a tag like Tsunade in Arc 2 when she Act normaly in public but changing demeanor to thirsty af in an instant, when she and MC in private, my guess is kinda domination loss but idk what to call it.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Bro, that's mind control.
its hard to explain, i know what mind control is but, that specific action, normaly in public turn into different person like an instant when in private, even dont use mind control, so it like corruption, like male domination are one of the humiliation part, so i need the specific tag not mind control thou, i kinda like that part about tsunade in arc 2, but when i search mind control or corruption and game i played before i rarely seen anything scene like that, close one i found is prison academia.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes