Mar 19, 2018
this game looks bad but i like the look of the spidergirl

can someone explain why there is a spidergirl there? is there a lesbian spidergirl scene that's good? the reviews all say this is fucking terrible but if the spidergirl content is good i am willing to suffer for it

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
i played the japanese version and i'm quite positive that with a good translation this game could only get worse. It's so bad that not understanding anything is the only thing to keep u entertained along the.... "gameplay"? lol
This, it's rare but legitimately reading through badly translated gibberish is better than understanding it.
Not that you would "understand" it anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

mmosop

Sep 4, 2017
its 1 map with random enemy encounters (just battled move one step and heres another) and if you manage to grind your level its just a image and rinse repete. even with cheats its not worth your time

sofibaby123

Apr 5, 2021
19 cg's unecessarily hard and frequent fights in the game, the MTL looses the entire story. Why is their boss battles after hoarde battles? What is the need for money in this game? Had to use a save editor to even make this playable even then it took way too long for 19 cg's
do you have a save file?

soapsoup

Aug 26, 2018
Really boring and grindy game for not that good of scenes, there's only 1 CG for each scene and it's really small, the gameplay resumes into just spamming the ability that deals area damage when there's more than one enemy and a single target spell when there's just one enemy, some enemies have healing spells that just undo all the damage you dealt in a single spell, losing just gives you a straight up gameover back to the title screen, so sorry if you didn't save beforehand all your progress is lost now! all the enemies are the same but with higher stats and the "boss" is just a slightly stronger version of the enemies, even the final scene with the spider girl is super boring and lame, also the random encounter rate is horrendous sometimes nothing appears and some other time you get a random encounter every single frame.

TLDR: Really boring game that's not worth the effort it requires you to put into it, don't waste your time!

EllysUsername

Oct 7, 2022
lmao the reviews on this game are so cringe, they talk like the game has personally ruined there life... yeah its not a fun game but CHILL dude your gonna be ok.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The preview images look great, the artstyle is sweet... then there's no actual art in-game?

It's an exhibitionist game with no standing picture to show you what your heroine looks like?
I'm just having random encounters every 3 steps with cursed dolls?

What's the point? Where's the content?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Love these kind of exposure games but this has to be the shittiest one I've played
Just cheat her to max level then walk off the map to reset the day over and over, it's basically a glorified gallery of scenes so don't waste your time grinding levels

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Jk Enjoys Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 439 MB/112 MB :

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I kind of liked this game because you can make some easy money and you don't have to spend it. As long as you get close to the trees all your energy comes back. But, now there is no real reason to make money, bummer. She is able to sell her dirty panties (so Japanese, I love it), but, she isn't flashing anyone. When I try to go North to the Shrine, she can't go in and turns back, so I just roam the streets, kill monsters, and collect money. Is that all there is? She doesn't even have sex. I haven't run into the Spidergirl yet, so I guess I still have something to look forward to.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
My god this MTL is painful. Are there not better options these days with all of the AI out there? I would think someone could string together a "better than MTL" translation tool.

I finished this game in like 30 minutes by setting XP to 3x. Really really short game.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes