Ren'Py - JL: Next Generation [v0.03] [Big T]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

Question for the DEV, using your powers makes you stronger, but will doing this make you a villain? Or you can get stronger and use your powers only to corrupt girls (bitches) and make them yours, but still be a hero? Is it a mistake that after he finishes the missions and goes to sleep, the demon that is with the MC disappears and he can no longer continue earning points to raise his statistics? And finally, the choices that are in red are the ones that lead you to be a villain, because when choosing between Superman and the option of accepting the date with Isabella, is it also in red? As a recommendation, it would be good for each choice to be accompanied by what or how said choice affects, for example: "use mind control" (+1 point, villain +1), "do not use metal control" (0 point, hero +1) , as well as with the different choices either for the story or for the relationship with the girls; A quick tour would also be good, because clicking on the arrows over and over again becomes tedious, without further ado the game looks good and has potential and the designs are good, although they could improve, for example, Mia doesn't like it. Short hair doesn't look good at all, Isabella's design is very good, she is definitely my favorite, I have always seen Wonder Woman with her hair down, it is how she looks best when she is in the suit, hence her normal state, definitely the braid is a 10, I also hope you correct the errors, because there are several of them, without further regards and good luck DEV