VN Others Abandoned Jobbold: A Resume Building Simulator [v5.01] [Team Jobbold]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Saddly yes there is big coralation with furries and being bi or gay. Me if it speaks like a person, has a vagina, and niples like a person, and you can fuck it like a person, then I might play a game as long as I play a male who fucks not get fucked.

But some saying any one who likes that is drawn towards bi is big statement. Granted I got zero issues at all, in fact love monster girls and what not. But at same time I don't call myself as a furry because one I will enver dress up as one in real life, and as far as I could go in real life with a partner, would be a girl with cat ears, maybe cliche cat gloves, boots, and a tail plug. But to me its no different then sexy sectary or nurse outfit.

But as I once told and creeped out a guy from middle east I gamed with, if I ever met some one who was female, my part works with her part and both enjoy it. I don't really care if its alien, or fantasy shit as long I can have romance with it as well.

Anyways I like the one female it shows in this so give it a whirl, as long as I can avoid the gay content, and there is no mc forced to fuck a dude shit I am good.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Considering the burned furs were practically the Westboro Baptist Church of the furry community, I'm glad they're not really relevant anymore outside of fandom history, and that their attempted successor groups are a joke.

On a note related to the game, the game over image of the player kobold grabbing drugs is what sold me, adorable goofiness.
They really, really weren't. They weren't good either, but they certainly weren't Westboro-like, at all. I mean, semen smeared over an elevator, or giving a blowjob in a hotel lobby specifically because it'd piss people off, among other things- those are reasonable issues.

There's another more obvious reason why the fandom got infiltrated but you glossed over it and didn't quite name it. Until then, enjoy!
And what would you say it is, exactly?

Yay, more bitching about the sexuality of furries rather than discussing the game.

That being said, I love this update! Keep up the good work!
Not bitching about it, explaining it for those who aren't aware of why the furry community is so overly-focused on sexuality, as that was directly inquired about above. You'd do well to learn to read, since you can't seem to tell the difference.

Crimsondrgn

Jun 1, 2020
They really, really weren't. They weren't good either, but they certainly weren't Westboro-like, at all. I mean, semen smeared over an elevator, or giving a blowjob in a hotel lobby specifically because it'd piss people off, among other things- those are reasonable issues.
Considering they only had one or two legitimate complaints, and then tried to be moral police for the entire fandom, with the goal of trying to present an artificially squeaky clean face to the public, they won't be missed. The semen in an elevator thing is also just a rumor, multiple conflicting reports even from con staff make it doubtful if it even happened. The fandom has also had a case of the horny going back to at least the 1960s with things like Jerry Collins' bambiods, basically sexy anthro deer, so the fandom was never really clean like the Burned Furs seem to believe.

There was also certainly a religious puritan angle to some of their beliefs.

This is however getting way off topic to the game itself, so this will be my final post on this subject regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thirtyeight

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
Screenshot (358).png
So the game doesn't actually close and runs infinitely in the background for me and seems to have a "slight" memory leak when running in the background. was wondering why everything was loading painfully slow think I might have found the issue lol

Lewdcario11

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 929242
So the game doesn't actually close and runs infinitely in the background for me and seems to have a "slight" memory leak when running in the background. was wondering why everything was loading painfully slow think I might have found the issue lol
Seems like an issue with the game engine we use. Going to look into getting this fixed up. We recently dropped a bugfix patch, but if it's still happening after that just throw us a message on Twitter or something.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
Seems like an issue with the game engine we use. Going to look into getting this fixed up. We recently dropped a bugfix patch, but if it's still happening after that just throw us a message on Twitter or something.
will do :)

UnclearMessage

Oct 12, 2019
Been wanting to try this game for a bit but the apk always crashes when trying to load a chapter,nis there any idea when this issue will be fixed or what cause it?

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
Why marked as abandoned? i saw there's an update on 2022.
ngl, a pretty decent game with cute art style and nice writing.
Best kobold game i have ever played.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote