Wolf RPG - Completed - JoFight [Pon's Lab]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

It is an fighting manager hentai game with a bit of plot and school routine, where you manage main character to win all illegal fights.
    Graphics, sounds and gameplay is ok, but you'll definitely lost a lot of content if you won't corrupt your character, also there are very small amount of fights, which will be postponed, cause of forced need to train attributes of your character. In my opinion, it takes more time than the game actually.
    Anyway, playing this game without corrupting and without making lewd decisions is disappointing, but game is still a bit interesting.
    Can recommend it to play, to waste your time
  2. 5.00 star(s)

damnson1111

The art style isn't my cup of tea but the rythme based combat was really fun, and I really appreciate that there is H-scenes sprinkled over here and there despite you go for a purity run. In a lot of smut games, the purity run feels like an after thought, but for this game, the game mechanism and the amount of stuff that you get to do make the game solid enough to stand on its own. The characters are mostly likeable (if you do purity run) so that you care about there, even a lot of minor ones have some sort of narrative that you can follow. And a good part of the UI is very friendly and blends into the game.

You can really tell that a lot of care has been put into this game, the only downside is that I got hooked and now I'm really suffering at school irl. Overall, I highly recommend it even though I just went through the purity run. Mai is too precious, don't wanna see her hurt.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FrostedLEWDGirl

Okay, I am a girl and I only play H-Games with a female protagonist so it is always a pleasure to play one that is actually decent. In JoFight you play a girl who owes money and because of that she is told to fight in an arena. The arena is a mini game similar to rhythm games where you need to push a button at the right moment and if you lose you are forced into a sexual event. Outside of the arena there are a couple of different jobs and ways you can make money from and one, in which, is similar to having its own story arc. The H-Scenes are well done and the descriptions are varied enough that you won't get bored. A/A+ game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

c0kefloat

This is easily one of the best H-games I've ever played. The art and presentation are fantastic, the descent into corruption is believable and is reflected well in the heroines appearance, and it has much more visual and aesthetic personality than 99% of H-RPGs. Plus: outfit switches and a panty flash button. It's just so damn good and honestly makes for a great standard for other games in the genre to live up to. 5/5 all around.