Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
johnd-banner.png

Words from the author:
Hello,
This is my first attempt at making a game, and also at creating a thread on this forum, so if I’m doing something wrong please let me know!
English is not my native language, so posts here and text in the game could contain some grammar errors. I hope that they do not seem to mind.
Ok, so I wanted to share with you a game that I've been working for a while now, so here it is! Please post what you liked in the game and what you hated, I’m paying attention to any constructive criticism. Remember that this is a beta version, it may contain some errors, please let me know if you found some.
The game is write in HTML, CSS and JavaScript. It contains images and gifts.
Thanks for playing!
Updated: 8/5-2017
Developer: -
Censorship: no
Version: 1.12
Language: English
Genre:html, sex, mafia

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Since most HTML games are like that, ill ask one simple thing : is this a nother transformation game? (that would be a good thing if so)

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Heads up, I think the nopy download is fucked. No play.htm file. Downloading from mega atm hopefully that oen actually works.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Heads up, I think the nopy download is fucked. No play.htm file. Downloading from mega atm hopefully that oen actually works.
NOPY download works fine... have just tried downloading and extracting it... no problems there...

asurmen32

Jul 6, 2017
Haven't really tried the game yet, just checked the code hastily.

Im using firefox and i can change these but they do not stay were i want them to, they go back to default values. am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: i got it, had to goto console > type in those commands.

Reactions: Cirro84

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Im using firefox and i can change these but they do not stay were i want them to, they go back to default values. am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: i got it, had to goto console > type in those commands.
Yes, they need to be typed in the web console.

It's not always straight forward for those others who haven't done so before, but there's good information to find on your favourite search engine depending on what browser you use.

Reactions: Cirro84

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Haven't really tried the game yet, just checked the code hastily.

I'm only presented with the value a currently have when using the console, i.g. if I type: "model.money", it simply shows the current amount I have, without adding funds.

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
That's a great, fun little game @Pepé! Thanks a lot.

If you will allow me a suggestion: A warning that the time is about to end (maybe a couple of days before the last) would be great. I had the money to pay the debt, was enjoying myself and, suddenly, the ending hit me.

Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
any easy way to cheat your self more money or time? I hate ticking clock games like this but it looks fun other then that