Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
screenshot-7_orig.png

overview:
BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR OWN GYM!
BRACE YOURSELF, THERE ARE PLENTY OF SHIRTS TO GET WET!

Johnny's Gym is a visual novel-style game and date sim for adults in which the player plays the main character, Johnny. In his own gym, Johnny meets many girls who through training and chat develop romantic relationships… obviously with sexual results.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-14
Release Date: 2021-02-14
Developer: Two Bald Guys Team - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

44163fbffbcadfb4f4d1eb4b53b651d5.jpg screenshot-20_orig.png screenshot-15_orig.png screenshot-11_orig.png screenshot-10_orig.png screenshot-7_orig.png screenshot-6_orig.png screenshot-5_orig.png 52efaa021116999d6eeaaea44fe3cb9c.png

Last edited:

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
Interesting premise. I will probably skip the demo but will keep an eye out for updated content and jump on the wagon then.
Keep up the good work. I have a feeling this one will become a fun game.

Edit: I did download it and gave it a try. Art is good, writing however is definitely something that needs to be improved. Conversations are pretty laughable at this point but hey, it's a demo. Like I said, I am looking forward to updated content and will keep an eye on it. For now there is not much to it.

Last edited:

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Now that I've played through the demo, I can only confirm that my hopes and fears where both justified so far.

The artwork is really nice, and the characters are well written, authentic and rich in variety. The story itself is not half bad either, and has some funny moments. The map design is all right too (although you have to click a lot to move around and search for the other characters). But I really would've preferred renpy instead of unity, simply because of the luxury of being able to skip, roll back and safe at any point. An option to set the game to window mode and a gallery would also be great. Furthermore I hope that future sex scenes will be a bit longer, and more detailed, than the one in the demo (literally one pic without any dialogue or animation/variation).

I also found a bug (probably). I deactivated music and sfx in the main menu, but when I started the game and opened the options menu it was all activated again.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes