Joi database patreon videos?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Well it was icecreamjoi but uh...I failed to read the tags for the pokemon video. I also failed to realize the rebecca vids exclusive content was feet which I don't care for. After going throught the database again the only vids I might be interested in are purpleramen's illya and ethereal's beidou.
And tbh I still have eclipsejoi and I haven't even played her beidou vid yet, that's the only reason I haven't bought ethereal's.
Just how many Patreon memberships did you bought? :unsure:

Nov 26, 2023
For someone who doesn't care about most of the videos that is still a huge amount, so at the end of the day it's a matter of quality. But of course I agree with that, I'm not criticizing.
That's only because most creators only have like one video I want....and only because I really like the girl. Like spirtjoi and sweetyjoi for example. I only cared about spirits Miriko vid and sweetjois demonslayer village.
I was trying to trade videos here but you see how that turned out.
Also not 15, actually more like 10.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Well it was icecreamjoi but uh...I failed to read the tags for the pokemon video. I also failed to realize the rebecca vids exclusive content was feet which I don't care for. After going throught the database again the only vids I might be interested in are purpleramen's illya and ethereal's beidou.
And tbh I still have eclipsejoi and I haven't even played her beidou vid yet, that's the only reason I haven't bought ethereal's.
Sorry i dont know if you are mentioning name of videos or creators in there...

I dont know a lot of new "girls" much more if came from videogames or so xD..

Give me an exact title of the videos or the artists and then i will share it to you.

This will be my gift for you.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023
Sorry i dont know if you are mentioning name of videos or creators in there...

I dont know a lot of new "girls" much more if came from videogames or so xD..

Give me an exact title of the videos or the artists and then i will share it to you.

This will be my gift for you.
Wow, just wow. The only guy that offered to help me out is the one who said 300 bucks is almost his monthly salary. Yet you have people here that have enough money to blow on a damn autostroker that won't try to help. Truly insane. It really do be that the people that have the least to give be giving out the most. Thanks for the offer but save your money. The fact that you thought "zeta has given me a lot maybe he'd like something in return?" is gift enough for me. :giggle:

Last edited:

Justanothercoward

Apr 21, 2024
If I had enough money to use on fancy things like that heck yeah I'd make sure to add to the collection here, but not only do I not have that sort of money I also don't get subscriptions unless I absolutely have to.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote