brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Banner.png

Overview:
I'm Joos3D and I make 3d Smut. I've been making 3DX stuff for about 15 years and love doing it. My day job is delivering pizza in Seattle Washington. I do art as a sideline, and am currently trying to work on my skills to one day join the video game development industry as an artist. I mainly use Poser as my rendering suite/animator, and build secondary assets in 3DSmax. I usually do video game or pop culture art, but I also have my original characters that get into all kinds of Hi-jinx. My girlfriend also helps and will be making goodies and giveaways for you guys too! The first 10 5$ patreons will get a limited edition print, of a character of your choice. She is going to do some sexy cosplay stuff, all kinds of goodies! So that's a little bit about me. Hope you guys enjoy my stuff and thank you so much for your support! It's because of systems like patreon that art is able to flourish in this new digital era.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Unknown
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Language: English & Textless
Other threads: ,
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Collection List:

Download: - - -
original comics not mine. All credits goes to svs and who uploaded them

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

Reactions: Escape

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Such a shame that the artist just disappeared after such a short time :( Really liked his work.