VN - Others - Completed - Josou Sennen Oukoku [Final] [No Strike]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eurekachan26

Diferent world from the other games translated, but the same trap god what do what they do best. The story might be shorter because this is one of the very early games from No Strike, but the setting isn't unknown at all, with all those fantasy isekai setting series out there. Just like the other games it start with some "femdom" but it mellow in the last part of the game, same as the other games. Good writing, good lewd scenes, good comedy, no drama or anything complicated. No a masterpiece but sure something to enjoy when the VN trap genre doesn't have many titles translated.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

datarelay

Josou Sennen Oukoku is a visual novel about a hero that is trapped in this magical world after he won against the bad guy, and now he has to help his companions to make a peace treaty. The art is without a doubt phenomenal. The detail, color, grading, are all near perfection to create those three beautiful models that are constantly talking to you with multiple different expressions and constant voice acting that is very smooth and in good quality. Those are the only good points this vn has. The story is astonishingly long and boring, there is no other way to put it. The main character will not stop whining over the situation and the advances made by the other characters. This joke goes on for so long that your patience will eventually reach its end and you will just skip half the dialog because, frankly, it's not interesting most of the time. The scenes are always the main reason anyone would pick this kind of game, and they are abysmal here. Each scene is one solid static image that has the most minimal variation only once or twice. At some point in the story you have to make a choice and the space between each new scene (that progresses the relationships) is thousands of panels, completely killing any build up since it takes forever to reach the new one. Using the skip button and allowing to skip unseen dialog it took a ridiculous amount of time to go from one scene to the other.I believe this is one, if not, the most slow vn I have ever played. If that form of presentation was not bad enough, the mosaic censorship is so heavy that you can not distinguish anything in the scenes. Again, the only positive things are the basic artstyle, that is completely wasted here, and the voice acting. Definitely not a game to be recommended in any situation.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LettuceGrey

It's pretty good. I was a bit hesitant to play it, considering that it was edited MTL, but I feel like the translator(s) really knocked it out of the park with this one; I honestly wouldn't have known it was MTL.

Anyway, the story is interesting enough. There's three (tom)girls vying for the hero's attention, and each one has their own reasons for doing so. Along the way, the chosen (tom)girl and hero shall fall for one another, and together, they shall overcome such trifling matters such as world peace and human anatomy. All in all, it's a sweet and feelgood VN. I recommend it.

P.S. As of right now, there's an annoying text display issue that cuts-off certain, long bits of dialogue. The full text should still be visible, however, in the backlog feature.