Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
How did you translate and repack the menu text? I know how to extract and repack the dialogue, choices and names, but not the menu. Great game, BTW.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
how do we fix sound? NM got it fixed- was a system issue

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hopefully there will be a patch for the annoying text cut-off, using the log every few sentences is irritating as fuck.

The fullscreen option working properly without tryin to aim the mouse on a random point to pick another option.

And I really hope there will be a hero to make an uncensor patch.

I also have a couple of questions.

Is there a harem path to be unlocked after completing the game after seeing all 3 paths?

And is Chloe's path mostly her being dominant?
A DOMINANT LOLI TRAP LIKE HER? ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS MINTED!!!
still no news about a fix for the text? might pass on this game them half the text is always missing

ransuko

Jan 5, 2019
So there's no way to fix the text issue?

Here's the script file. I have absolutely no idea how to fix the issue with the formatting. I tried a lot of things, but unfortunately I'm not much of a hacker myself, so...

ransuko

Jan 5, 2019
How did you translate and repack the menu text? I know how to extract and repack the dialogue, choices and names, but not the menu. Great game, BTW.
I extracted all the images and edited manually the GUI ones in paint.net. Then repacked them again.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Hopefully there will be a patch for the annoying text cut-off, using the log every few sentences is irritating as fuck.

The fullscreen option working properly without tryin to aim the mouse on a random point to pick another option.

And I really hope there will be a hero to make an uncensor patch.

I also have a couple of questions.

Is there a harem path to be unlocked after completing the game after seeing all 3 paths?

And is Chloe's path mostly her being dominant?
A DOMINANT LOLI TRAP LIKE HER? ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS MINTED!!!
Is there a way to revert back to window format? I clicked on full screen now can't do anything, where is the settings stored on the pc ?

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
This is fiction and hentai. Anything can happen so people really should stop using the "irl eyes" for fictional content. Also I hope someone can come with a bug fix for the text problem.
OMG Thank you People only seem to say this when it's not straight sex.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes