3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Man! The MC Is such a whiney BITCH!!
He may have been born a Male, but He is Not a Man!
(Definitely a closet Crossdresser!! Being a Crossdresser does NOT make you Gay!! :mad:)
- the MC willingly chose to suck the guest's cock. (So how much of a Man is he??)
(I have attended "swinger" parties before.)
- It would have been nice if the DEV would have 'elaborated' more on the kind of things that happen at "private sex parties", (the meet & greet, drinking & dancing, kissing & groping) from the MC's POV, before being assigned to attend guests in a "afterparty" Hotel room.

I was curious about how our MC got around (travelled).
It was cool that the DEV made MC's mode of transportation as walking.
But it would have been funnier still to make MC HAVE to use 'public transportation' (transit)
- getting odd looks from other passengers; getting "hit on" or 'felt up' by a man.:LOL:

It was also cool that the DEV gave us a choice of skirt or shorts in the "lost and found" bin at Gym (slow path),
but, What IF the ONLY option WAS the shirt & blouse? :LOL:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Playing the "Slow" path.
SPOILER
"Unwelcomed visitor"
Well, We All know where This is headed. (a job in the Sex industry)
- Let's be honest. Mary is Not the problem. You are!
You are weak & gullible. You allow yourself to be used & taken advantage of.
You cannot blame others for Your Own flaws. (But We All Do It! Human Nature)
- Sadly, spending the night, with the Old guy, in hotel room was not an option.
If it was, would you/MC have had sex with him??:unsure:

- 1st problem - Own Up to your New Lifestyle/preferences, and Call Mom!
(She might have a solution that you have not considered)
you have more pressing matters than your Mom's approval.
- 2nd problem - These Creeps know where you live! Think about moving.
- 3rd problem - Information leak,.. Find it & Plug it up!
(Do not forget about stranger) - He could be lying and watching your Home.
- 4th problem - Money! (Even If You had 10K and paid them.
There Is No guarantee that the extortion for $$$ would end there.)

To Hell with "Daddy Dearest"!! His problems Are his own.
I/MC needs $$$; under No circumstances am I paying these Goons.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i would like to point out that the mega link for Android and Win/Linux have been swapped around, the link under Wind/Linux leads to the apk file for android and the link under Android leads to the Win/Linux file

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Journey Into Sissyhood [0.2.9 Patreon] (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (928 MB/ 165 MB) : , (Mac Engine files)

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just discovered this one. Generally I like it. Some comments below. May or not be spoilerish...

I liked the questions leading up to the story beginning. I think I went with the Fast track one. And I know it warned me, but not thrilled with typing the same thing multiple times. But I guess I should have expected that. And was there supposed to be hypnotic sounds? For some reason I didn't hear any. Unless that's with the other path.

Wasn't really enjoying being put into chastity. I did say a definite "NO" to that in the questions. But you already answered that before and I understand why you did it. I eventually did get the drag and drop thing. But that could have been made more clear. Also wasn't thrilled with getting breast implants against my will. Any way around that?

Didn't get the motel job and any guys hitting on me, but I guess that's with the slow path(?) If so will try that route later. All in all I like this game. Very well done with a bit of levity thrown in. I definitely have desires to be female myself (though wish I could switch back and forth between male and female in real life....lol.....)

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just discovered this one. Generally I like it. Some comments below. May or not be spoilerish...

I liked the questions leading up to the story beginning. I think I went with the Fast track one. And I know it warned me, but not thrilled with typing the same thing multiple times. But I guess I should have expected that. And was there supposed to be hypnotic sounds? For some reason I didn't hear any. Unless that's with the other path.

Wasn't really enjoying being put into chastity. I did say a definite "NO" to that in the questions. But you already answered that before and I understand why you did it. I eventually did get the drag and drop thing. But that could have been made more clear. Also wasn't thrilled with getting breast implants against my will. Any way around that?

Didn't get the motel job and any guys hitting on me, but I guess that's with the slow path(?) If so will try that route later. All in all I like this game. Very well done with a bit of levity thrown in. I definitely have desires to be female myself (though wish I could switch back and forth between male and female in real life....lol.....)
Hey, I am glad that you played my game.
I understand that you dont like some things, but rest assured, other paths and the test choices will be taken into consideration in the future. Now I am focusing on the main story paths, after I finish those, there will be other story paths that will take into consideration what the player chose on the sissy test.

There is audio hypno, but I made it optional and you probably skipped it.
If you dont like typing stuff, try the amateur dificullty
Try the slow path too, the is a lot of content there.

Reactions: menatv and Mora25
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes