3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Then the game should probably have a male protagonist tag, since the MC is physically male and that tag will better communicate what's actually happening in the game.
Yeah, sorry, I'm not used to the tags that are here on this site.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Judging from the pictures only, it reminds me of but Sissy version, which is something I've always dreamed of. I just hope there are multiple routes and more characters to interact with.
The game seems nice, but here's my feedback: the feminisation in this game seems a bit too fast imo. The protagonist already starts very bi-curious and with crossdressing habits, I think it might be more interesting if the MC is more slowly introduced to these concepts, and get more and more feminine during gameplay (the mysterious pill seems a bit too convenient for the MC to look like a girl really fast).
The MC could have a female crush, or a male/female friend that lives nearby which could be helpful to introduce some feminization concepts in the story, and of course, some romance routes. Incest route with MC's mom could be good too.
Now this might sound like a bit of a stretch, but it would be interesting if there is a route where MC stays masculine, in which he doesn't give 'sissy' answers during the quiz and refuse to take the pill. Different routes and choices that impact the story always make game like these more interesting and memorable.
And of course all of this are just suggestions and ideas of mine. Wish you good luck with your game development! Seems promising.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Judging from the pictures only, it reminds me of but Sissy version, which is something I've always dreamed of. I just hope there are multiple routes and more characters to interact with.
The game seems nice, but here's my feedback: the feminisation in this game seems a bit too fast imo. The protagonist already starts very bi-curious and with crossdressing habits, I think it might be more interesting if the MC is more slowly introduced to these concepts, and get more and more feminine during gameplay (the mysterious pill seems a bit too convenient for the MC to look like a girl really fast).
The MC could have a female crush, or a male/female friend that lives nearby which could be helpful to introduce some feminization concepts in the story, and of course, some romance routes. Incest route with MC's mom could be good too.
Now this might sound like a bit of a stretch, but it would be interesting if there is a route where MC stays masculine, in which he doesn't give 'sissy' answers during the quiz and refuse to take the pill. Different routes and choices that impact the story always make game like these more interesting and memorable.
And of course all of this are just suggestions and ideas of mine. Wish you good luck with your game development! Seems promising.
Hey, thanks for playing the game. Yes, you are 100% right. Good Girl Gone Bad was my first taste of adult visual novels and it made a huge impact of me. I wanted a sissy version of it, and fast forward a couple of years, here I am, making it myself lol. I already knew how to program, even them, because I'm a software developer by trade, but the art, mate, that damned art, that's what was stopping me to make games. I learned to draw, well, sort of, but that's a story for a another time, and voila, I am making a sissy game. I was always an artist by heart, experimenting with music and other outlets, but as I stand, writing for this game, damn, I can let my inner demons flow. I wish I had more time to create, to program, to draw, but maybe one day, maybe if I get enough patreons I can do this full time and just let my creative demons out of the box. I have so many ideas, but they all take so much time...

Now, to address your suggestions. I am doing just that, right now I am working on a slow transformation path, where the MC will be introduced into a world of debauchery and lust. I won't make a path where the MC will never be feminized (or maybe I will, who knows, I always listen to the players, and I already programmed that into the quiz... hmmm we will see, no spoilers) because it goes against the whole point of the game. There will be a ton of options in the game, every decision will count, no worries. But as I said, it takes time to draw, to program, to do all the stuff, and I am working alone on the game, and I have a job too, but I use my free time to work on the game.

I make constant updates on my patreon, so keep an eye on that. Again, thanks again for playing. And please provide feedback when I update the game. They help a ton. Oh, and sorry if I misspelled some words and all of that, I am a little tipsy right now. Have a nice morning/day/night!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I feel that when I saw this game, I thought hey, I play a lot of games and there are so many vanilla-type games out there and at times I like to play ones like this. So, for me, I feel you shouldn't have to change it for the ppl that want vanilla games they have so many to choose from and if this isn't the kind of game for them it should be pretty clear from the name of the game and the cover picture if it's something they would like or not. So, for me, I don't think you need to make the gay side of things optional. That said I hope to see a lot more sissy fun times Cumming. :love:

Reactions: OnlyANoob

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am REALLY liking the Game So far,...
The ONLY thing I wish was optional was
Mistress Sofia's "BBC" test.
Screenshot 2022-07-24 001401.png A simple Desire to Suck/Service Any "Alpha" Male's Cock Is Good enough.

- I am Not admitting to whether I am Sissy or Not; But I Do NOT Want See, Nor Do I have ANY Interest in BBC!!
(to ASSUME That ALL "Sissy's" Want or Are Only Interested in 'Servicing' BBC Is Arrogant presumption!!)
- In All Honesty, I am closer to Lesbian Trans-fem. (I HAVE NO INTEREST in Men at All!)
My cocks of choice are of the Plastic & Rubber variety. No Men needed!

I do not mind playing the game 'As Is', but I do Not want BBC's "crammed down my throat" as it were.

Last edited:

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I feel that when I saw this game, I thought hey, I play a lot of games and there are so many vanilla-type games out there and at times I like to play ones like this. So, for me, I feel you shouldn't have to change it for the ppl that want vanilla games they have so many to choose from and if this isn't the kind of game for them it should be pretty clear from the name of the game and the cover picture if it's something they would like or not. So, for me, I don't think you need to make the gay side of things optional. That said I hope to see a lot more sissy fun times Cumming. :love:
Don't worry, the gay stuff will still be available. There are sissies who only like to crossdress and those are the people who
View attachment 1943275 A simple Desire to Suck/Service Any "Alpha" Male's Cock Is Good enough.

- I am Not admitting to whether I am Sissy or Not; But I Do NOT Want See, Nor Do I have ANY Interest in BBC!!
(to ASSUME That ALL "Sissy's" Want or Are Only Interested in 'Servicing' BBC Is Arrogant presumption!!)
- In All Honesty, I am closer to Lesbian Trans-fem. (I HAVE NO INTEREST in Men at All!)

I do not mind playing the game 'As Is', but I do Not want BBC's "crammed down my throat" as it were.
It's optional in the next version.
Thank you for playing!

Reactions: Shelscott50

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1943275 A simple Desire to Suck/Service Any "Alpha" Male's Cock Is Good enough.

I would like to say the more options the better. I was replying about the message about is the dick option skippable well really for me it's what is needed in this kind of game ok I read what you said about BBC worship, and I get it it's not a thing for everyone, not even me I wanna enjoy choices white, black, green what Eva just have fun and be happy that's what I want! And also, sexy moaning would be great as well. Also not wanting to be over ambitious but some clear pics and animations would be great if you can do it. And I am not trying to ram this down anyone's throat pun intended.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The previous version I noted from here was 0.6. The changelog is for 0.7. However the content here is 0.9? In case anyone was wondering, it looks like the entire game script was revamped with new scenes and not just adding to the old end. I guess it will be a while before we can safely load from an old save and continue on. And speaking of constantly replaying things that may annoy you, I've attached a hacked version of the feminine clothing quiz that re-enables rollback for those of us who could care about the fashion industry names for things. If you haven't unpacked the archive.rpa, put it into game/scripts/games after creating those two subfolders.

Reactions: Shelscott50

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Just a heads-up to the dev, it's nice that you're communicative and replying, but for the sake of your sanity and the quality of your work try to avoid trying to please everyone. It's never worked and never will.

Also, the tags are too few on the website, you can't be precise. eg Male Protagonist I'd like so totally avoid, although I do understand the technicality of it. I'd just put the tags that my heart tells me kind of match and leave it at that. Don't break your head over OCD demands.

With lots of love, Godspeed

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Just a heads-up to the dev, it's nice that you're communicative and replying, but for the sake of your sanity and the quality of your work try to avoid trying to please everyone. It's never worked and never will.

Also, the tags are too few on the website, you can't be precise. eg Male Protagonist I'd like so totally avoid, although I do understand the technicality of it. I'd just put the tags that my heart tells me kind of match and leave it at that. Don't break your head over OCD demands.

With lots of love, Godspeed
My personal wants and preferences well aside, I have to concur. It's wonderful you have a passion project and you are being open and receptive to input, but try not to allow message board demands to chain down your creative impulses or direction too much.

A bit, sure, absolutely. Input and suggestions can bear amazing fruit. But I've watched a number of friends games crash and burn due to overstress and trying to appease a maddening amount of demands just as well.

At the end of the day you are the one that has to fuel the forge to keep hammering at the story whatnot.

That over with, the webcam scene was a fun read. Should be interesting to find if the MC is going to far or too fast, but I suppose they gotta earn the monies one way or another. I suppose this just means they need to keep stepping up their game, but it should be interesting to see if this amuses or simply angers the self proclaimed mistress.

Speaking of stepping up this or that-- how wild, if at all, do you intend to be going with body bits? By this I mean breast size, or the size of the dongle that be dangling. (Especially since that's a pain to create/draw for multiple scenes.) I did read that the player can eventually end up with a full transition to the fairer sex; I'm curious if our MC can become stacked and just as blessed down below as the BBC so enthusiastically being waved in their face, haha.

Is the mom or dad intended to become personaly involved at some point? 'Cause if so, while it's an absolutely fun kink to write, Paetron gods do loom ominiously overhead and all that, waiting to smite those they deem unworthy. (Also assuming the dad isn't the mistress or some other weird plot twist.)

Cheers!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The previous version I noted from here was 0.6. The changelog is for 0.7. However the content here is 0.9? In case anyone was wondering, it looks like the entire game script was revamped with new scenes and not just adding to the old end. I guess it will be a while before we can safely load from an old save and continue on. And speaking of constantly replaying things that may annoy you, I've attached a hacked version of the feminine clothing quiz that re-enables rollback for those of us who could care about the fashion industry names for things. If you haven't unpacked the archive.rpa, put it into game/scripts/games after creating those two subfolders.
Yeah,... I just noticed that. When I DL'd the game, it was ver. 0.7. Now I noticed that it states ver. 0.9.
- Did the Dev Add more, another version/update? Or is it more a "Correction" issue?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes