3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Mega link: "The file you are trying to download is no longer available". REALLY...? WTF, did the dev DMCA the link or was it laced with crack cocaine or something...? Not sure which of these is more hilarious... anyway, the others thankfully do still work.

john_D

Mar 13, 2023
Are you able to play futa path without going full bimbo, I really like the apperance when you first turn, except maybe the chest size

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
yes, becomes.

You described a situation where a bio-logical male (eg. genetically a male) used a process to become a bio-logical female/woman. (eg. genetically a female).

Which means that the change was at a genetic level, not just at a mental / cosmetic / body structure level. So the change was from one extremity to the other, not to a state that consists of aspects of both extremities.

Trans stands for transition, which occurred, so by definition, yeah.
Would still be trans woman.
By that reasoning, a caterpillar that transforms into a butterfly (eg. changes between two genetic extreme states) could be called a trans butterfly because a transition occurred.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
used a process
a caterpillar that transforms into a butterfly
Caterpillars don't use a process to turn into butterflies.
They inevitably undergo a natural process.
A man or woman does not naturally, nor inevitably, become the opposite sex.
A process would need to be used in order to.
"Trans" distiguishes these as a qualifier(terminology used in Logic); and we are not speaking of trans-Atlantic flights here.

Before transition, and after transition, have their own seperate qualifiers (ie. post-op trans female).
Because that is true.
You can point to the pre-pill, the transition, and the post-pill of MC in the game.

Which means that the change was at a genetic level, not just at a mental / cosmetic / body structure level. So the change was from one extremity to the other, not to a state that consists of aspects of both extremities.
This sounds more like an inadequate process impeding transition.
Transsexuals want that change on a genetic level.
I actually don't know why they want it so badly.
If I woke up a woman tomorrow, there would be some sudden problems, but I wouldn't really care that much.
Video games and coffee would still be video games and coffee.
If I had a wife, then I would care.

I suppose the infinite 'gender-fluid' 'in-between' could also be trans, but not necessarily nor exclusively so.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Caterpillars don't use a process to turn into butterflies.
They inevitably undergo a natural process.
Make up your mind. In the 1st of the above you state a "process" isn't being used, but in the 2nd you state one is.

Cambridge defines "process" as both:
- a series of actions that you take in order to achieve a result.
- a series of changes that happen naturally.
So the fact that a Caterpillar to Butterfly state change (metamorphosis) is a natural one, doesn't stop that changing being called a "process".

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Make up your mind. In the 1st of the above you state a "process" isn't being used, but in the 2nd you state one is.

Cambridge defines "process" as both:

So the fact that a Caterpillar to Butterfly state change (metamorphosis) is a natural one, doesn't stop that changing being called a "process".
Used a process.
Used.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Used a process.
Used.
From a human's point of view a multiple stage process is being used to achieve that state change, and we call it metamorphosis.

Cambridge defines "metamorphosis" as
the process by which the young form of insects and some animals, such as frogs, develops into the adult form
note: I never actually use the "used a process" phrase in relation to the Caterpillar to Butterfly state change, it was part of my description of the "MC takes a pill on my route and it turns him into a biological female" situation you originally mentioned.

eg. you originally stated...
MC takes a pill on my route and it turns him into a biological female pretty sure.
...which I later described as...
a situation where a bio-logical male (eg. genetically a male) used a process to become a bio-logical female/woman. (eg. genetically a female).
My "Caterpillar to Butterfly state change" example was in response to your statements about when the term "trans" should be used in relation to a Human transitioning from one gender identity to another, specifically when that transition is from a bio-logical male to bio-logical female/woman (1).

(1) Which isn't possible in the real-world at the moment, because we don't have the means to alter someone's genetics to that degree.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
when the term "trans" should be used
Yeah that's the point of contention.
You propose it's during the process.
I propose that it's beyond being in the process.
It's something you can point to on a timeline as you could in the VN.
The distinction between MC in this VN and a Female Protag VN is that there was a transition from male to female as opposite to there wasn't.
That distinction is true, is relevant, and requires description: hence the Transformation Tag.

What word would you give it, if people were to pursue a female who used to be a male as opposed to not?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
What word would you give it, if people were to pursue a female who used to be a male as opposed to not?
If the final state achieved in that transformation was becoming an actual bio-logical female, then I would (just) call them a female, as that is what they genetically are now.

eg. we don't call a Caterpillar that has fully metamorphosed a "trans" Caterpillar.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
If the final state achieved in that transformation was becoming an actual bio-logical female, then I would (just) call them a female, as that is what they genetically are now.

eg. we don't call a Caterpillar that has fully metamorphosed a "trans" Caterpillar.
We call an orange short-hair cat an orange short-hair cat when we want to describe the cat.
We can even call them orange short-hairs or short-hairs and it could be sufficient.
We describe.
If description is a problem, then we should not be using female or human to describe an entity.

MC is not merely female post-pill.
Note that's it's necessary to say 'post-pill' to not confuse people on other paths where MC is male.

The caterpillar analogy is a false equivalence.
Catepillars don't develop and take pills to turn into butterflies; they simply turn.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
We describe.
The purpose of all words is to describe something. And in the cases where we haven't previously decided on a specific word for the thing we are trying to describe we will use a combination of pre-defined words.
eg. in your cat example you used a combination of pre-defined words to describe the cat, likely because there isn't a specific word to describe its breed.

We do have a pre-defined word we use to describe an individual that is a bio-logical female, and that's female.

MC is not merely female post-pill.
I'm curious what more than a (bio-logical) female you believe the transformed male is?

(as I don't recall the MC having body parts not normally found in/on a bio-logical female)

The caterpillar analogy is a false equivalence.
Catepillars don't develop and take pills to turn into butterflies; they simply turn.
Again you focus on if a process is natural or not, instead of the fact that a process (of some kind) occurred.

We don't know how the pill achieves the outcome it does (as its not based on real world science), so for all we know it might trigger:
  • the same natural process that determines an individual's bio-logical gender during fertilization.
  • the body's own cell regeneration system (admittedly speed up) to achieve the physical changes.
So while the development of the pill itself is not natural, how it achieves its outcomes might be.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I'm curious what more than a (bio-logical) female you believe the transformed male is?
Females are not merely female.

Again you focus on if a process is natural or not, instead of the fact that a process (of some kind) occurred.
>natural or not
It's distinct.
So while the development of the pill itself is not natural, how it achieves its outcomes might be.
Sure, but it wouldn't happen without such intervention.
Furthermore, a female who was a male is distinct from a female who was not a male.
It remains distinct.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Furthermore, a female who was a male is distinct from a female who was not a male.
So a bio-logical male who achieves their goal of becoming a bio-logical female (1) must be forever distinguished from a female that was born such?
eg. the transformation based female needs to be distinguished as "trans" female instead of just female, even though they are both genetically female.

That sounds like discrimination and labelling to me.

But, this discussion has gone way beyond my original question...
I'm curious, if someone becomes a biological female in such a manner, and acts & identifies as a female, are they actually 'trans'?
...so for me it's time to end it. Thank you for your participation.

(1) a switch from one genetic gender extreme to the other, through a non-natural and currently impossible means.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
She's blonde.
She's trans.
She's female.
She could be lactose intolerant: I have no idea.

My edge was folded 1,000 times on Mount Fuji.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure why this thread is in zombie mode, but FYI 0.6.2 is out publicly at ...

Nov 21, 2021
This month I decided to cancel my Patreon subscription after a year of subscription.
I like this game, but the bimbo route should be called the monster route. You become something creepy, the images become uglier and uglier.
Also, the updates are periodic, yes, but they are too short. Sorry, I'll play the game with the f95 version (which, by the way, is going longer and longer without updating the forum version).

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes