Thread Updated: 2019 - 01 - 23
Release Date: 2010-2018
Developer:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2019-01-22
Language: English + Partial English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FULL DOWNLOAD
- -

Split Downloads
Magical Girl Buster translation by:

View attachment 230278 View attachment 230279 View attachment 230280 View attachment 230281 View attachment 230282 View attachment 230283
Are these Uncensored?

Reactions: Flmsdfr78 and Gr4hm

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Some of them, yes
I believe all of them at this point in the directory from ULMF are uncensored at this point (and most are translated too for the most part). Cornered by a cheeky Devil (or however it's being titled in English) has been added/updated as well.

Haha we need someone to re-do/update this thread in the op and include/host the new games to prevent some of the confusion and/or repeat questions.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Can someone link me a walkthrough for the Little Devil one? been playing around with it for an hour and still cant get past the scene where shes wearing nothing but a towel
Here ya go

EDIT: Don't know if it was my internet connection or if the page was having problems (wasn't fully loading at times for me) but I attached a pdf of the guide as well. Cheeky Devil walkthrough starts around page 119 I think.

INEOI

Aug 12, 2019
I found a log which let me edit the swf file, i'll try it (i don't speak Japanese, so i'll google translate) and see what i can get from it.

With a short google search, i found some information on this subject :
- you can use log to open swf on a phone
- you can convert (and add correction) swf into apk with dedicated log or online dedicated website
but how to do it?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As per usual with flash threads, somebody is always gonna ask for a standalone player. I've uploaded this same copy a number of times, it's a pretty stable version of flash and has never acted up on me.

GodZio feel free to add this file to the OP for people who need one.

For those of you who are nervous around exes:
paranoia.png

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I love JSK but knowing I have to grind through all those games again... is there any 100% save files for all the games?

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
I still have the folder from the previous thread update and it's 600mb. Now the new file is up to 5gb? Whatever is in there better be good.
Edit: The latest addition to the DLsite, and the only game that wasn't in the previous upload, is a bit over 300mb. Confused af here.

walidstar

Aug 12, 2019
I still have the folder from the previous thread update and it's 600mb. Now the new file is up to 5gb? Whatever is in there better be good.
Edit: The latest addition to the DLsite, and the only game that wasn't in the previous upload, is a bit over 300mb. Confused af here.
yap yap ......

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
As per usual with flash threads, somebody is always gonna ask for a standalone player. I've uploaded this same copy a number of times, it's a pretty stable version of flash and has never acted up on me.

GodZio feel free to add this file to the OP for people who need one.

For those of you who are nervous around exes:
View attachment 512695
hold on to that man as adobe flash goes offline this year you about to be MVP out here

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

GodZio

May 22, 2017
It's all fine and dandy that someone decided to update the thread since I was too lazy to do this myself, but at least update the changelog or tell me what changed so I can do it :p

Prick
Will do, good idea

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes