Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
any plans on updating translattions
It's a fan community work bud
JSK author never releases English versions & volunteered fans don't get the time to translate lines one by one

If you check the spreadsheet, there's about 3000+ Japanese lines in average for a single game
Fans that volunteer, try to do partial translation for main lines & duplicate lines
Moreover, after translating them, they have to recheck the files if they have any error or not
This is a real time consuming work if you aren't a professional

Reactions: Propaga and frepyou

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
It's a fan community work bud
JSK author never releases English versions & volunteered fans don't get the time to translate lines one by one

If you check the spreadsheet, there's about 3000+ Japanese lines in average for a single game
Fans that volunteer, try to do partial translation for main lines & duplicate lines
Moreover, after translating them, they have to recheck the files if they have any error or not
This is a real time consuming work if you aren't a professional
Is there a change-log or something to check if there are any new translations/decensor/edits? I've been checking the credits list in the google doc and date added/modified in the mega folder but it's kind of hard to tell. Elven knight was listed as "Translated" 2 months ago but now it's listed as "Partially Translated (95%) Some MTL."

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a change-log or something to check if there are any new translations/decensor/edits? I've been checking the credits list in the google doc and date added/modified in the mega folder but it's kind of hard to tell. Elven knight was listed as "Translated" 2 months ago but now it's listed as "Partially Translated (95%) Some MTL."
Changelog... I don't think there is one.
You see, there are several people who translate them & let's say
1st person translated Dialogue of
Route 1, 3,5 & 6
But 2nd person translated dialogue of Route 2, 3, 4, ,5 & 7
And 3rd one did uncensorship for the routes & translated dialogue of Route 1 & 2

The Google Doc file just credits the people for their effort
The changelog is kind of hard to tell as it's all jumbled up

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
Surely this isn't the place to request new tag additions, but this is the studio that really hooked me on the very interactive style of game. I think "touching" should be added as a tag for games that you can interact directly with the girl through touching, theres a few more things I can think of related to this that arent represented with a tag, like something to convey dynamic responses/emotions. Obviously not all of JSK's games include direct touching but I still think he did a really good job on it in the cases they are. I just want an easier time of finding more of these games that have nice fleshed out interactivity like JSK's.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Does most of these games still up to date? trans and new game stuff
Whatchu need to know?
If you're asking about game, then
Queen Selene is development & Manhunt Yua Vs Esper is the latest one
folder is always upto date
As for the translation, it's fan community work & is also upto date if anything is done

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I that Japanese web blog or??
I think it like this dude been making game for like 6 or 7 years now?? man
wanna thanks and learn some stuff from them

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I mean, it's slightly misleading because despite the constant updates of his collection, the thread title remains on the date 2020-1-10
Don't mind the date (Heck I don't even know what today's date is)
If I need to know the activeness, I check the comments to how recent they are

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes