alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, crap, my bad, it was Noxtek that provided the resizer, not xinchi, the age is starting to kick in, already mixing up people for another.
Sorry for the mixup.
View attachment 1751158
I've been doing that pretty much since birth, I'm terrible with names unless I hear them while looking at the person they belong to, so you aren't alone there. I don't have age to blame in my case, yet.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Look up two comments above yours, someone else posted a MEGA folder with all the APKs that have been made.
Uhh... did you notice that he actually quoted exactly that post? :ROFLMAO:
He just asked if it's the link that got removed before.

I wanna put the READ <removed> READ boondocks meme but I'm good on these dudes who ask for shit that's 2 posts above them but I'm not trying to lose braincells.
See above LMAO xD
You guys just pwnd yourself hard :LUL:

Uhh... to not be totally off-topic: the op could use an update^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

See above LMAO xD

I did not, good catch. I think it was the "the" that caught me off guard.

Reactions: recreation
Mar 13, 2019

See above LMAO xD

No because it was fuckin me suffering at 2-3am affer being in a damn chair for too long but I still stand by my point, these damn peeps gotta READ. Hell they should be glad any apks got archived.

Dec 2, 2020
way late but in the love version of this one, the mouth glitch remains, is there an extra shape i have to delete or i just have to deal with it?
Oof. I didn't even realize this was a thing until I saw your post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new issue matches Shape 789 and appears in the Love & Slave scenes (from Ending 4 & 3); but even after I deleted the shape, the glitch still remains. I'll post again if I find a solution to this.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Look up two comments above yours, someone else posted a MEGA folder with all the APKs that have been made.
I did and I was asking if they were CyberEclipse's translations specifically.

I wanna put the READ <removed> READ boondocks meme but I'm good on these dudes who ask for shit that's 2 posts above them but I'm not trying to lose braincells.
This:
Uno Reverse.jpg

See above LMAO xD

Thank you commenting on those nonsense posts.

Also agreed on OP needing an update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did and I was asking if they were CyberEclipse's translations specifically.

This:
View attachment 1756075

Thank you commenting on those nonsense posts.

Also agreed on OP needing an update.
As I said already, I misread your comment as asking if there was a link instead of asking if that comment was the link. As for if they are Cyber Eclipse's translations, yes. He was the only one working on APKs, so those would be his translations. More accurately, he took a mix of the existing SWF translations, the best out of each, and mixed them into one single translation when making the APK. The one exception is Daimaoh R, the Unity remake of the demon queen game. Cyber Eclipse expressed an inability to make APKs from Unity without the project files and so none of those were made by him.

Last edited:

zerze

May 27, 2017
please! is there a way to Hide menu and texts during sex scenes ? (same as 25)
it's quite frustrating..

jebaa1

Dec 6, 2020
The one exception is Daimaoh R, the Unity remake of the demon queen game. Cyber Eclipse expressed an inability to make APKs from Unity without the project files and so none of those were made by him.
Do you have any idea who might have made the APK for Daimaoh R? I thought you need the unity project files to make the APK.

Mar 31, 2022
Do you have any idea who might have made the APK for Daimaoh R? I thought you need the unity project files to make the APK.
You can make the unity APKs without the project files. You'll need to extract all the assets from the game files using tools like AssetRipper or AssetStudio. Make a project in unity hub & copy those assets to your project files. But you need proper knowledge of game making in unity. That is; you'll need knowledge on C#.
If you add those asset files to unity, you only need to repair the CSharp files for references. It isn't impossible but a little bit difficult without prior game making knowledge.

redmisterlove

Apr 7, 2022
When I try to run the swf files on flash projector, the games work fine but when I try to have sex the game stays white and I cannot continue any of the sex scenes. Any fix?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
When I try to run the swf files on flash projector, the games work fine but when I try to have sex the game stays white and I cannot continue any of the sex scenes. Any fix?
Download the sub folder. Also, don't play directly from a zip file.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes