Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
It's been more than 7 days not just '24 hs' I'm seeing the same message, i think something's wrong with the site
I don't remember if I got this trick here or somewhere else, but just in case anyone also sees "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time":

1. log into your Google drive account.
2. turn the Google drive link of the game you want from https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=*ID* into https://drive.google.com/file/d/*ID*/view and open that instead. Example for the latest game:
3. then open your Google drive and open "shared with me", where you can see the game you just viewed there.
4. click the game then click the triple-dot and click "make a copy".
5. find the copy in your Google drive and voila! you can download that instead.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I don't remember if I got this trick here or somewhere else, but just in case anyone also sees "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time":

1. log into your Google drive account.
2. turn the Google drive link of the game you want from https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=*ID* into https://drive.google.com/file/d/*ID*/view and open that instead. Example for the latest game: Google Drive
3. then open your Google drive and open "shared with me", where you can see the game you just viewed there.
4. click the game then click the triple-dot and click "make a copy".
5. find the copy in your Google drive and voila! you can download that instead.
Is on the repository document...

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Hey everyone, been lurking here for a while, appreciate all the work you fellas have been doing. Had a question to ask, has anyone had an issue with the new game where any H scene just....doesn't work? I'll trigger one, but then the game seems like it hangs, and none of the buttons do anything even though they're able to be clicked on.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Hey everyone, been lurking here for a while, appreciate all the work you fellas have been doing. Had a question to ask, has anyone had an issue with the new game where any H scene just....doesn't work? I'll trigger one, but then the game seems like it hangs, and none of the buttons do anything even though they're able to be clicked on.
No problems here. Just click on screen to pass dialoge then try button

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
pass the link of your discord brother
Can I get link discord?
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Cyber Eclipse asked you to FIND him. That means you have to figure out how to contact him on your own. If you don't have the perseverance to surpass this level of challenge, then you don't really need to contact him in the first place. Remember, the reason Cyber Eclipse left this and other forums was that he was inundated with people begging and screaming for his APKs. So much so that it was detrimental to his mental health to stay. Even though he devoted so much time and energy to helping on these forums. He made that hard choice. So if your reason for contacting Cyber Eclipse is more of the same APK begging, leave it here. Cyber Eclipse has earned that much peace at least.

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
I've downloaded the provided version of the new game via the google drive link google drive kindly offered above by another user, which contains, in title, an "untranslated, updated (in 08/11)" version of the game. By playing the game for a few minutes, i noticed it was, in fact, untranslated and censored. By playing a few more, i noticed the game slowly started to "translate itself", but in that (kinda weird) MTL way, which is kinda confusing sometimes, specially when it comes to abbilities, etc. So i was wondering if there is already an translated and uncensored version of the game availiable; and if not, if there's plans for releasing it in this forum, like the other JSK titles. To clarify things, i don't mean to rush anyone eventually working on those translations/updates, since i can only imagine how hard the process can be. This is purely to maybe get an "roadmap" of sorts, for a decision to wait for the quality release of the artists on this forum, or play the game in it's currently state.

Thanks in advance.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes