raph216

Jun 10, 2020
is there a torrent to download all games? or maybe just the most recent since 2019? formated my laptop and lost everything
You know, seeing this question made me need to check if something in the repository had changed, or if it was down for some reason.
Truly sad that this kind of information absolutely cannot be found of the readme which would be on the very first page of the repository.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Could somebody tell me step by step how to translate a game with bepinex without reipatcher? Or give me a link to an explaination. I tried following the guides on github and it's not working.
see my post in page 404, follow those steps till u can see the machine translated text when you play the game

then:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rushdownzoning

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
Its been awhile since I did a request here in this tread but; does anyone have a link of an uncensored/decensored and fully translated of Overthrow! The Demon Queen, Daughter of the Defeated Devil, Overthrow the Great Demoness. I will be happy if someone can do this. Thank you in advance.

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
Very nice.... tho which one is it?
Is it the Overthrow! The Demon Queen? If so, very nice; tho I spotted at least 5 or 6 untranslated.
Do you by chance have any of those other 2?
Thank you.
There u have link for Overthrow the Great Demoness and some other games. Abt Daughter of the Defeated Devil, if am good remember, it had viruses so i deleted it.

Edit: Link from 1'st page of this thread still works, and it have both Overthrow the Great Demoness n Daughter of the Defeated Devil.

Last edited:

XtraAction

Mar 10, 2023
Hey, so I wanted to try my hand at translating the Unity games, and I was wondering if there was an way to get all the japanese text and dialogue from the game so I could translate and reword them?(I do have translator++ and was using that for a good while but I figured there was a slightly easier way of getting them)

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Hey, so I wanted to try my hand at translating the Unity games, and I was wondering if there was an way to get all the japanese text and dialogue from the game so I could translate and reword them?(I do have translator++ and was using that for a good while but I figured there was a slightly easier way of getting them)
read my post a little above yours

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
any full trnaslation for 18 game?
There u have link for Overthrow the Great Demoness and some other games. Abt Daughter of the Defeated Devil, if am good remember, it had viruses so i deleted it.

Edit: Link from 1'st page of this thread still works, and it have both Overthrow the Great Demoness n Daughter of the Defeated Devil.

May 11, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble installing some of the apks? Most of them work but i can't tell if its my android but the kouhai senpai and shoplift girl jsk game doesn't install

Or the package installer fails.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Folling the guide i could not get the hearts to show up as in the Moody Niece walkthrough. Have I simply messed up?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble installing some of the apks? Most of them work but i can't tell if its my android but the kouhai senpai and shoplift girl jsk game doesn't install

Or the package installer fails.
Kouhai senpai & the new shoplifting girl are unity games for pc, afaik neither haven't been released for smartphones of any kind.

May 11, 2020
That's so weird i mean i remember downloading it for my other android or atleast Shoplifting girl (not the old one but the new one) and it had worked, must be a samsung issue.

I'm surpized you said their isnt an apk.

Sep 9, 2023

Hey, thank you for getting me the links. Tho, it is not uncensored, I'll still take it. Thank you once again.
Any tip bits on how to uncensored these swf files? If not, that's ok.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes