Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Huh, neither the "Community JSK Studio Guide" nor the instructions on makanaki.blog allow you to get love ending in 29 game.
Why the hell doesn't the seventh dialogue appear? Did anyone get this ending?

Jun 26, 2021
Sorry newbie question, but is there a way to keep the updated links visible? (like pinning/highlighting them) Whenever I bookmark the collection link, the uncensored collection link or find an older repainted version they sadly get deleted after a while and the current ones get buried over time :(

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
Hey, thank you for getting me the links. Tho, it is not uncensored, I'll still take it. Thank you once again.
Any tip bits on how to uncensored these swf files? If not, that's ok.
Every game made by JSK is censored due to law. Some of these games are uncensored, translated, repainted and modded by fans of these games.
If u want to uncensore game then u need to rewrite scenes and change graphics in game files.

Sorry newbie question, but is there a way to keep the updated links visible? (like pinning/highlighting them) Whenever I bookmark the collection link, the uncensored collection link or find an older repainted version they sadly get deleted after a while and the current ones get buried over time :(
There are only one way, download them and keep in disc. Author want money for his job, and take legal course to delete all illegal links bcs they contain game files. Its legal to upload fan made mods like recolour/translation/uncensore/new scenes, untill they are only fan made mods without game files.

lastboner

Sep 13, 2018
is there any possibility to have the unity-based releases to reach 60 fps or more? I'm curious since JSK released unity-based games, it improved the frame rate (compared to swf ones) but not able to reached higher FPS.

FYI I got 144hz monitor and already setup the NVDIA settings.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone share me the newewst download link? Im completly lost
Especially looking for Serene and modded versions

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I haven't checked this thread in quite a long time. Back in September JoSmiHnTh reached out to me saying that he and Delexicus, as well as the rest of the JSK translation team, would like to take over this game thread and keep it up to date. Well, I messaged the moderators and did the appropriate reports as instructed, but apparently, there were some problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sooooo, I don't have much of a drive nor desire in me actually to be an active member of the community... but if there is ever a need to update something on the thread's main page, don't hesitate to message me or to simply ping@ me.
Cheers.

PS: I linked the post with the latest repo on the main page.
PSS: Does anyone know who was taking care of the Community walkthrough? It stopped being updated some time ago.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2019
Hello everyone, I haven't checked this thread in quite a long time. Back in September JoSmiHnTh reached out to me saying that he and Delexicus, as well as the rest of the JSK translation team, would like to take over this game thread and keep it up to date. Well, I messaged the moderators and did the appropriate reports as instructed, but apparently, there were some problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sooooo, I don't have much of a drive nor desire in me actually to be an active member of the community... but if there is ever a need to update something on the thread's main page, don't hesitate to message me or to simply ping@ me.
Cheers.

PS: I linked the post with the latest repo on the main page.
PSS: Does anyone know who was taking care of the Community walkthrough? It stopped being updated some time ago.
Last I checked Delexcius was keeping it up but after the like literal 8th time it was nuked with random spaces, "delete line" etc. for the commenting I think it's been kinda left alone.

The LurkerAwaits

Apr 18, 2021
Every game made by JSK is censored due to law. Some of these games are uncensored, translated, repainted and modded by fans of these games.
If u want to uncensore game then u need to rewrite scenes and change graphics in game files.

There are only one way, download them and keep in disc. Author want money for his job, and take legal course to delete all illegal links bcs they contain game files. Its legal to upload fan made mods like recolour/translation/uncensore/new scenes, untill they are only fan made mods without game files.
The other issue is, Japan has a strict law, where you can even go in prison (or pay a hefty fine) if you modify any games and distribute the mods to the public, no matter if it's paid or free.

Hence why so many files gets nuked.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
Does anyone have the game "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl" fully translated and uncensored? I've been away from this forum for some time and couldn't find any archives in past replys. I would be grateful if anyone could share.

As for the new - unreleased - game, are there any news about development and release window (hopefully for 2023)?

Thanks in advance!

kidkool20

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have the game "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl" fully translated and uncensored? I've been away from this forum for some time and couldn't find any archives in past replys. I would be grateful if anyone could share.

As for the new - unreleased - game, are there any news about development and release window (hopefully for 2023)?

Thanks in advance!
I've almost completed a translation of the uncensored version of the game based on the old community translation from a while ago. Will upload soon

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes