Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
The new girl has a 'horse' face... i dunno her real 'japonese' name. So let's just call her "Horsy".

Jul 10, 2021
Soooo, heyyy, have a question i'm curious about.

If someone were to have trouble, or got bored, of modding the older Flash games (i.e game from 1 to 10), can that person make, like, HD remake of one of those game and upload it here to the thread?

Just a hypothetical scenario, of course. I certainly have no plan to do so, but someone else here could. Totally not me, at all. No sir, not at all.
side_eye.gif

May 26, 2019
If someone were to have trouble, or got bored, of modding the older Flash games (i.e game from 1 to 10), can that person make, like, HD remake of one of those game and upload it here to the thread?
I don't see how it would be a problem. If these HD modifications exist I cannot imagine the amount of effort it would take to make them. The only potential issue I could see is more of a "moral" issue than anything, like uploading them without the creators credit and/or consent.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Would be one of a kind undertaking to go and do all that, but completing that kind of task would earn you tons of internet happiness points.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Was there a universal auto translator plug in or am I misremembering? Wanted to try jamming it into gal buster.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
not a remake or anything fancy... but im making 3D Memesu ( Ymisu or smth ). In cel-shaded anime art style. just some static pose. like those anime figures...

Jul 10, 2021
I don't see how it would be a problem. If these HD modifications exist I cannot imagine the amount of effort it would take to make them. The only potential issue I could see is more of a "moral" issue than anything, like uploading them without the creators credit and/or consent.
Would be one of a kind undertaking to go and do all that, but completing that kind of task would earn you tons of internet happiness points.
It's nothing too complicated. Just figure that the much older Flash games could use a makeover and some modern QoL improvements.

Haven't decided on which one yet, but if (a very big if with how much I procastinate) I have to pick, it's probably the ones that's been delisted from the official JSK store.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Indeed, its not complicated, but knowing just how much individual assets there are in those older games to give the makeover to is a daunting project on itself.

739853717171339365.png

Wings123

Dec 20, 2022
The android version of Tougioh or As the champion, anything you do to a cute challenger in the ring is allowed! keeps crashing every time the fight is about to load.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes