• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
today i am gonna start the JSK FLASH Series Edits:
i have already make some progress on skills levels and have made edits in other games groups:

please bookmark this post because i will update everything than is new or ready to download.....
without futher notice......also this is my main place for flash group releases......

Mofu Mofu Musume
https://f95zone.to/threads/mofu-mofu-musume-perfect-final-mohumohudou.156769/post-10578162
Creambee & OTHERS....
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10586206
High Tail Hall
https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-10659358
niiCri
https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-series-and-commission-v1-80-niicri.12179/post-10685814
Total Destruction Edits
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10739415
Meet And Fuck
https://f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-11-03-bct.4378/post-11036003
JSK Studio UNITY EDITS
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12663942
JSK Studio FLASH EDITS
you already here!! scroll below!!!!

so it's time to make order into the chaos:

for now i will post only preview wen ready i will post the full releases:
because is easy make mystake/forgot stuffs wen you do the stuff i have in mind.....

XX With Hamakaze_uncen_eng_hairmod
Snap1.jpg
mhhh....this can be done in 2 ways: asset edit or node edit...this one is more easy and is the one i used here
i forgot than there was 2 camera with 2 sprites...so i fixed it...... also i changed the hair shadow!!!!
last updated release: 16/05/2023

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 19 Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance_Edit
Snap1.jpg
next one on the list is this.... let's see what i can do for it....TRIPLE edition!!!
Snap19.jpg
this was a great find....this multy colour buttons are so nice i gonna apply to all my future edits......

last updated release: XX/XX/202X
Workupload (wen is finished) no ETA lol
Pixeldrain (wen is finished) no ETA lol

flash edits are on hold until i finished ALL the "Others Projects"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit
Snap1.jpg
new better buttons....
Snap13.jpg zoom out+penis
Snap9.jpg
zoom out + penis on both variant
Snap1.jpg
fixed mouth and zoom
Snap2.jpg
adden a new body pov+new penis+no clit
Snap4.jpg
recovered 2 secret hidden scene without menu buttons in a separate directory....!!!WOW!!!
Snap5.jpg
some zoom out + new penis
Snap10.jpg
some zoom out + new penis
Snap27.jpg
fixed gui + button colours on both version..also found a full eng version for main game!!!

and is finally finished!!!
last updated release: 20/06/2023

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 21 Overthrow Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess_Edit
Snap2.jpg
new fresh made eng buttons for BOTH!!!
Snap1.jpg
no clit+ new penis+zoom out
this dark elf recolour have the bicolour penis......so every penis must be edited.... :-(
Snap4.jpg
recentered scene + zoom out + new penis.....
Snap1.jpg
zoom out + no clit + new penis
Snap2.jpg
new body pov with LEGS!!!+ no siluette +noclit+ new penis
Snap3.jpg
zoom out+ no clit+new penis
Snap3.jpg
new body pov with legs+no siluette+new penis+zoom out
Snap1.jpg
fixed penis+balls+noclit for both
Snap1.jpg
fixed penis+balls+noclit for the other position on both
Snap1.jpg
no clit+zoom out+ new penis
Snap5.jpg
no clit+ new penis
Snap11.jpg
fixed mouth and penis...on both games....
Snap14.jpg
some flipping +recentering + zoom out for both scene on both games....
Snap1.jpg
fixed a corrupted text and changed button colors for both games

and all files done!!! lots of edits in this one......

[JSK Studio] 22 The Girl Who Assaults Older Men_Edit
Snap1.jpg
found it 2 versions with HD penis one fully eng and one in jap so i am merging the best of both.....in my edit.....
lol at whoever assembled this......and missed that.......ahah
Snap3.jpg
now is way more sexy........
Snap1.jpg
new and sexy dick! to make it similar to the 2nd position......
Snap2.jpg
reworked dick shape proportions!!!!!
Snap1.jpg
new body pov mode.......deleted the stupid siluette......wow! extra fix better centered body.....
Snap33.jpg
fixed this mess........ now is a PROPER sleeping fuck!!!! forgot the balls.....fixed......lol
Snap30.jpg
the usual flipped thingy........also head flipped to the vignette.....almost forgot it lol.......
Snap35.jpg
this one was very difficult to make...because of ass collision..... i had to use a new type of workaround method!!!!!
Snap36.jpg
i like it wen they are flipped in the right way........
Snap37.jpg
fixed zoom....who made it so damn close? wtf......
Snap38.jpg
centered position + zoom out
Snap39.jpg
zoom out+ clit deleted....
Snap2.jpg
i managed to fix this using the xinchi files as template but cannot copy/paste the eng dialogue texts from the bugged one....
dont' blame me... i tryed the tengu parser multiple times with multiple version and cannot merge back the text.... :-(
not a real/big problem if her just talk jap after all....

and is finally finished!!! wow so many fixes she got.....
last updated release: 11/06/2023

[JSK Studio] 23 Martial Arts Queen Serene_Edit
Snap11.jpg
original vs flipped vs proper edit....
the usual stuff........just with a copy/paste for the recolourr.......also i deleted the clit this time.....
Snap21.jpg
why waste a good doggy here??? nope i want that too!!!!! proper always won!!!
Snap31.jpg
ohh nice body! there was a problem with layers i had to use a workaround........2 of them ahhhhhhh
Snap41.jpg
my poor noob attempt to fix this bad angle scene....still look bad to me but is way less bad.....
you can use the .rar backup if you dont' like it......
Snap9.jpg
fixed mouths for 69
Snap19.jpg
fixed mouths + adden body to penis....EXTRAFIX the first attept was good but now is centered perfectly........
Snap4.jpg
just a gui fix directly copy/paste from her recolour....all 4 endings with better text.....
Snap4.jpg
new better buttons for both +new texts again from her recolour.....lol !!!thanks recolour guy!!!
Snap8.jpg
more zoom out for both games
Snap23.jpg Snap2.jpg
some gui desing change/improvement for both games

ok all done no more fix need for now......the files is big because it holds 2 games....

this still need one last final edit....the hair mod edit....but is very time consuming.....
Snap2.jpg
just a prototype.......and editing everyface with multiple sprites is scary just to think about it....
[JSK Studio] 24 Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student_Edit
Snap4.jpg
i fixed that mess that was the lower part.....it was a long job for a noob doing that..but i learned new things.....yah!

Snap5.jpg
no way the proper edit won!!!! also i fixed the clit if you dont' have noticed that......lol
Snap2.jpg
original vs edited.....finally no more bad angles!!!!
from now on i will EXTRA Fix All Mouths with penis size problem....
Snap1.jpg
just a gui fix....this was the only jap ending wih jap gui so now all 4 ends have english ui.....
the rest of the game is still with jap ui...dont' ask me to do that!!!!!
Snap24.jpg
just a small change in GUI buttons:
story>blue | extra>green
this is due to make all desing the same of others games....

ok is finished now! just cleaned some extra ugly clit on some scenes.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash Games Ends at n°24....
the rest continues here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12663942
that's all for now....i gonna finish one of this days who knows.....
wen ready i will release the stuffs for now i want to change freely whatever i want without ANY pressure......

the sad/strange thing is....i am the only one on the ENTIRE planet than cares/fixing these stuffs.......
after all these YEARS.......was bored to wait for someone so i Made it....Fuck That!!!!
why are these stuffs so Abandoned is their current Messy Status is UNBELIAVEBLE..........

salut and happy fapping!!!

Last edited:

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Icevail and XinChi

Apologies if I missed it on a previous post(sometimes overlook things when reading through the thread) but I was just curious about the status of the decensor for the latest game.
Decensure for the newest game is long time finished, even the translation is done by BepInEx. I'm just too lazy to upload it :V
Also I've noticed some *ekhm* people just started to take a whole thing,
upload it to some other websites and earn money from work im doing for free,
so I was considering to stop posting my work here, and only to our trusted discord members.
I'll see how its gonna be, It might be my last work for this forum, but nothing is promised Yet.

Last edited:

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Decensure for the newest game is long time finished, even the translation is done by BepInEx. I'm just too lazy to upload it :V
so I was considering to stop posting my work here, and only to our trusted discord members.
Welp, that's kinda sad for not seeing your update again here but that can't be help. I can only say thank you for your wonderful works, really love your version, especially on Magical Buster 2.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
today i am gonna start the JSK FLASH Series Edits:
i have already make some progress on skills levels and have made edits in other games groups:
so it's time to make order into the chaos:

for now i will post only preview wen ready i will post the full releases:
because is easy make mystake/forgot stuffs wen you do the stuff i have in mind.....

XX With Hamakaze_uncen_eng_hairmod
View attachment 2607326
very easy...this can be done in 2 ways: asset edit or node edit...this one is more easy and the one i used here

[JSK Studio] 24 Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student
View attachment 2607338
i fixed that mess that was the lower part.....it was a long job for a noob do that..but i learned new things.....

View attachment 2607347
no way the proper edit won!!!! also i fixed the clit if you dont' have noticed that......lol

that's all for now....i just started from 24 so there is now 23 games to check for QoL edits to be made......
wen ready i will release the stuffs for now i want to change free whatever i want without ANY pressure......

salut!!!
That flipped feature is something I have been wanting for, even more so to this position in expecific. Jsk is not the only one that doesn't understand the pov in mating press, everyone always put the girl facing up. So yea, I'm looking forward for your work.

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I looked a little back in the thread, because I encountered the "failed to load mono" error, and I noticed I simply need a Mono Bleeding Edge folder. Can I simply lift one from another of the Unity games? Like, are they a one size fits all thing, or are they unique to each game? 27) Magical Girl Buster 2 and 28) Champion Cute Challenger or whatever's torrents simply don't have these files I think, so if I can't then I guess I'm fucked?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I'll see how its gonna be, It might be my last work for this forum, but nothing is promised Yet.
OOF gotta love when people ruin things for others like that. A shame really, but you gotta do what you what you gotta do.
As far as "trusted" discord members does this constitute as one such member? lol
image_2023-05-09_063159849.png

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Wait. How do people even manage to sell your work if it's available here for free ? :unsure:
Though, it's true that if this thread taught me anything, it's that horny peoples can be very stupid *sometimes*.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Wait. How do people even manage to sell your work if it's available here for free ? :unsure:
Though, it's true that if this thread taught me anything, it's that horny peoples can be very stupid *sometimes*.
There are still some people that don’t know about this forum, or any other like dl-site, that’s what those people use on their advantage, just filling the gap of them that don’t know, and also some different countries that don’t necessarily use English language.

Reactions: Jayjay0912345

Todderp

Mar 27, 2021
There are still some people that don’t know about this forum, or any other like dl-site, that’s what those people use on their advantage, just filling the gap of them that don’t know, and also some different countries that don’t necessarily use English language.
True, before I found this forum page I was using lewdninja for my H games. I don't remember how but I found F95zone and felt like an idiot because lewdninja was just a copy/paste of this site but worse.

luostogi

Nov 8, 2020
I've been lurking on this thread for a pretty long time but I figured I could break my silence to say thanks to XinChi and all of the other contributors in here. The decensors and translations are a huge improvement of the JSK games I've been a fan of for years. I'm sorry that people steal your work but I hope everyone keeps posting it here. I would guess that there's a lot of dudes like me who just appreciate everything contributed in this thread but don't speak up much or at all. Joining a social media platform and/or building trust is a pretty daunting task for an anti-social weirdo like myself. I would hate to miss out though, I just love me some pretty naked anime girls.
Either way though, thanks again to everyone who works on the games, find places to host them, and tell every other person that the password is JSKButthunter49.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Are there walkthroughs for some of the later versions somewhere. I have no idea how to advance the "cornered by a cheeky devil."

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Damn bro it's fucking crazy what overcompensating on the internet for lack of love from parents can do.
God forbid someone doesn't scroll over 344 fucking pages of a thread to find a specific message while about 343 of it are constant circlejerk for no reason other than to desperately feel superior. Incredibly sad to see.
Thing is, you don't have to scroll hundreds of pages to find the information he gave you. It's litteraly on the very first fucking bloody page of the repository.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Damn bro it's fucking crazy what overcompensating on the internet for lack of love from parents can do.
God forbid someone doesn't scroll over 344 fucking pages of a thread to find a specific message while about 343 of it are constant circlejerk for no reason other than to desperately feel superior. Incredibly sad to see.
Took you nearly two days to come up with that response when you could have just read lines nine through sixteen of the repo. Y'know, the lines you don't even need to scroll to get to? The lines directly under the text that says "Readme"? The lines intentionally bolded? Yeah, those lines.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes