Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Looks almost close enough. Really thought, it was Irina from assassination classroom.
Doesn't Urumi have heterochromia (blue/brown)?

channelturbo

Dec 19, 2020
Who's the girl in NU002 from? Reminds me of the blonde teacher in assassin classroom

edit: I don't know why I thought my phrase made any sense in any universe at all... What I meant to say is "who is the girl in NU002 and where is she from"
She actually is Operator Girl (remake from H City), the original character was created by Niicri in which inspired by Cynthia from Pokemon.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
He mentioned in that latest post version 0.75 is available for 10$ patreon backers. But yeah looks like he is still struggling with Unity.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok pervs from all the world..... today i present you a very special edit i just finished....

i wanted to do the very first time i see her in action....and now i have the POWER!!!!!! and the skills also.......

look a this NOT SEXY dark elf....... and then how much PRETTY can become with just some simple changes........
Snap2.png
took me a while to edit 2 h-scene + the story.......

optional face tattoo inside the directory zipped in a .rar because more choice is always better!!!!!

also in the meanwhile i fixed and make wider some other h-scene too......because why not??????

here a few exsample:
Snap4.png Snap6.png Snap7.png

once you see it you can't come back to originals........

too bad i cannot do a wide version for every scene.....
because on some of them the very essencial parts are missing..... legs/arms/hands
so you have to do insane works for that......

then i adden full savegame for easy peasy.... plus backup for each edits....if you don't like what you see.....

[niiCri] 8 Mini-Series 2.10 [EN] [EXTRA]_Wide_DakElfMod

ok it's all your now keep it safe!!!! see you arounds!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#######Controversial Edits#######

all edit based purely of fixing asymmetrical eyes/hairs without caring of the original legacy/desing

SAW021_DaL_Kurum [EXTRA][EN]_EyeMod
have you even imagined how sexy will gonna be KURUMI with BOTH EYES????
i just made it and is way more sexy!!!!!
Snap9.png Snap11.png

for some reason the 3rd have the eye desing changed so i made it similar to the previous releases....
for having all games with the same desing..... also with the holes is much sexyer....
Snap13.png
what do you think about it? i like it much better than the originals!!! no excuse that's my choice!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAW013_Re0_Rem [Extra][X-Mas]_HairMod
Snap1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAW013_Re0_Ram [Extra]_HairMod
Snap7.jpg

C010_Ikts_Ryomo_001H_EyeMod
Snap9.jpg

C007_Bh_Hariba_001H_Muscle
Snap1.jpg
not my work...i found this CASUALLY on swfchan....
but i wanted to share anyway because i like it.....
kudos for who made this!!!!

C006_FFXIV_Sapphira_Nyx_001H_HumanMod Snap2.jpg

C004_FFXIII_Lightning_Wide_HairMod
Snap5.jpg
bonus wide mode applyed to hair edit...

C003_FrT_Elza_001H_HairMod
Snap6.jpg

C002_IJT_Supergirl_001H_Wide_HairMod
Snap8.jpg
bonus wide mode applyed to hair edit...

that's all for now.....
salut and happy fapping!!!

Last edited:

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
ok pervs from all the world..... today i present you a very special edit i just finished....

i wanted to do the very first time i see her in action....and now i have the POWER!!!!!! and the skills also.......

look a this NOT SEXY dark elf....... and then how much PRETTY can become with just some simple changes........
View attachment 2593949
took me a while to edit 2 h-scene + the story.......

optional face tattoo inside the directory zipped in a .rar because more choice is always better!!!!!

also in the meanwhile i fixed and make wider some other h-scene too......because why not??????

here a few exsample:
View attachment 2593939 View attachment 2593940 View attachment 2593941

once you see it you can't come back to originals........

too bad i cannot do a wide version for every scene.....
because on some of them the very essencial parts are missing..... legs/arms/hands
so you have to do insane works for that......

then i adden full savegame for easy peasy.... plus backup for each edits....if you don't like what you see.....

[niiCri] 8 Mini-Series 2.10 [EN] [EXTRA]_Wide_DakElfMod

ok it's all your now keep it safe!!!! see you arounds!!!!!

Workupload
Pixeldrain

ohh wait there is more but this i gonna keep this for myself!!!!!

just a preview because i dunno how many people want to see this: !!!!!it's a blasfemy!!!!!!!

have you even imagined how sexy will gonna be KURUMI with BOTH EYES????
i just made it and is way more sexy!!!!!
View attachment 2593974 View attachment 2593975

for some reason the 3rd have the eye desing changed so i made it similar to the previous releases....
for having all games with the same desing..... also with the holes is much sexyer....
View attachment 2593976
what do you think about it? i like it much better than the originals!!! no excuse that's my choice!!!!
For android ?

Reactions: Andrewssjj
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes