Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Indeed it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
niicri was experimenting with cervical penetration for the bigger penis sizes in this one but all he did was break the x-ray for any size bigger than 100% (normal) in the process :FacePalm: meaning the whole implementation is pointless

also, does anyone have the newest one? he just released a new one not too long ago

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum Looks like niiCri made an early release of his newest Commission Game, and also seems he bundled updates for both the Hikage (C-010) and Ryoumu's (C-017) games adding new expressions and reworking some animations.

Reactions: DERSXC

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I was about to mention, that I would see if Kemono had them updated.... turns out they did... but were broken instantly, lol. Never change Kemono, never change...

Prussia

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone have C015? I can't seem to find a working copy of it in the thread, not as a standalone post, at least.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have C015? I can't seem to find a working copy of it in the thread, not as a standalone post, at least.
It's on Mega, in the first post of this thread, second Mega link.
Defaults to the SAWs, go back to the folder view in the top left, then open Commissions, be sure to download the one with fix in the file name.

Reactions: Prussia

Prussia

Oct 22, 2017
It's on Mega, in the first post of this thread, second Mega link.
Defaults to the SAWs, go back to the folder view in the top left, then open Commissions, be sure to download the one with fix in the file name.
Thank you, I must have missed it before and never checked again thinking the Mega links were more out of date than they actually were.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum Seems like he did a slight bug fix update to the Alexstraza game on the 5th of August, I believe an issue with the pullout animation not happening properly.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, seems like he is going to work now on Commission Works 004 and 005, interested to see what this "something new" thing he is going to implement on 004 will be. Man, I hope that "bigger project" is not something that will, inevitably, end up being abandoned.

Ongoing Development CW004 , CW005 , Temporary Closes Commission Work(again).
Now I'm on Ongoing Development CW004 , CW005.
By the way, CW004 will have something new.

Temporary Close Commission Work new orders.
I would like to temporary close any new commission work order for make me develop a bigger game maybe H-City2 or something and upgrades features (maybe such as Twin-fetus, cervix penetration, Effect(Material), etc. ).

Last edited:
Reactions: DERSXC
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes