Xianjing444

Jan 23, 2021
oH It's a guy in Pixiv, his name is 黒い丸 and he is officially my favorite 2B.... "culturist" I really reccomend him. One of his best works is actually a not animated one. LMK if you have trouble finding him
Delexicus
Sorry for the delay, got heavy work trips. I'll check around if you did notice my posts, if not I'll try to reply to you again next week.
Can you give direct link.

I already try, but couldn't find it

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
so, .swf is no more, just the apk-files for the newer games (after "helping my student" and two more with Unity)?

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
Perhaps a bit late, but in Papagal it seems the hypno scene you get is tied to how high the orange "damage" bar on her side (under her hp) is. It increases the more you combo her, and from my testing using hypno when it's maxed gives the sex scene instead of the footjob and so on. I only used hypno once too, just hit her beforehand to increase the bar, having lower atk helps, but you can also target her clothes to avoid defeating her.

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 3033204

I thought the new girl has a bit of a horse-face going on, so I made an image edit where her head isn't as long and the mouth is moved up a bit just to see how it'd look like.
Anyone else find the original a little.. off putting?
Thanks. You're right. I knew something was off about her face, but couldn't put my finger on it. That's the second girl in short succession after the shoplifting girl that has a super derpy face. And even with all the texture replacement magic available now, fixing that for the whole game seems like it would be a nightmare.

Reecespuffs

Nov 5, 2022
can someone direct me to the guide to unsensor/translate plug in guide? im trying to unsensor shoplifting girl,
and translate martial arts king, this thread is such a maze and ive been seraching for a while, i could really use some help ;(

Musway_Jr

Aug 11, 2023
Has anyone made a PapaGal recolor mod with Bunny Toki's color scheme?
It would be perfect if someone replaced the the fishnet stockings to white stockings.
A man can dream .....

Is there an overview of available recolor mods for PapaGal or any other JSK game?

May 26, 2019
Has anyone made a PapaGal recolor mod with Bunny Toki's color scheme?
It would be perfect if someone replaced the the fishnet stockings to white stockings.
A man can dream .....

Is there an overview of available recolor mods for PapaGal or any other JSK game?
I believe there are 3 publicly available PapaGal recolors one is obviously the Asuna recolor, there's an ebony recolor, and my own recolor. I apologize if I missed some. If you want to find recolors of the other games, the search bar is your best friend if you just type in "recolor" you're bound to find some other recolors.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The Asuna recolor did not require recoloring all the assets as a lot of the assets didn't have the hair, eyes, or bunny suit. This means that if you're looking at the replacement textures from the recolor, you won't find it. You'll need to get the other texture assets through dumping the assets yourself.

I'll help though. I can go through my recolor and pick out the assets that weren't recolored in the Asuna one and I'll link the assets.

Edit: Here you go. If it says for you to overwrite a file, don't overwrite it. That means I included an asset already in the folder. Thankfully you won't have to go through the work of recoloring the bra when she still has her shirt on as I made sure to alter that.

The left is unaltered and the right is the altered asset, minor difference but a noticeable one. I'm glad I noticed that detail so I could be thorough.

View attachment 3000291 View attachment 3000292
hello thanks for the fix......
but because i am releasing an AIO all in one version......
i found you still missing some texture to turn from purple to blue......here
Snap1.jpg
also
GAL_Body058
Snap5.jpg
GAL_Body088
Snap6.jpg
GAL_Body121
Snap7.jpg
purple trasparency.......

even in Missing_assets are purple :-(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
appreciate your work..... keep release stuffs....dont' worry we will help fixing them!!!!!

done i fused both recolour......look below the post.....

also why you have adden the blue reflexes in the hair in front of the eyes????.....mhh
maybe alone is cool per se but wen you compare to the others girls feel strange to look......

CyberEclipse has done his magic again. Here's a recolor mod of PapaGal to Asuna. As well as a spiffy folder icon, machine translation, and decensor made by XinChi. Texture replacement made possible with Bumnedfe's plugin. Hit F1 during gameplay to bring up the texture replacement menu.

Just download and dump into your main game folder.

View attachment 2972347
i made some changes and also adden the katarina from AFriendlyArson
also the black recolour ebonyhuntress from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-11836969

this was an hardmod i made it soft dumpening all these png.....

took a lots of testing/trial&errors to make it........
also did you know than the files use there are no compatible with the Texture_Replacer of kumarin???
for make it work must be renamed properly...ahhhhh

also i am upload with the latest version i could find.......dunno how is called but.....
files are from 30.09.2023 and looks up to date for the moment.......

lol the first girl was with blue panty & purple bunny....ugly choice....
the second was with the reverse!!!! purple panty & blue bunny.....bad idea....

now they both have blue/blue....finally........
also one girl was with bad clit uncensor i fixed that......ehhhhhh feel much better now....
some screen as usual......
Snap3.jpg
Snap4.jpg
well you can always change/modify if you dont' like it........
mhh they looks pretty similar now...... mhh you cannot have everything........

good news the ebony mod got 2 new type of dicks!!!! so now we have 5 new variants........
Snap8.jpg
Snap9.jpg
bad news... ram usage and loading time sky rocket.......also if you switch too muh it gonna crash.......

[JSK Studio] 31 Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle AIO ABANDONED

ok done......ohh right some position on the black girl are bugged....
this is due to plugin bugged state/WIP status....
i found it after so many trials and errors...
wen i REmade the new demon queen AIO.......

does not work properly and also have corrupted texture i already fixed in the new version
links removed

edit:
adden the color fix from this post....also changed the resizer.txt.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-12140008

if problems appear or new stuff will got released.....
i will update it too.....salut....and stay alive and well!!!

EDIT:
[JSK Studio] 31 Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle AIOv2 WIP
a new version is currently in WIP....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-13026273
based on the knowledge of the new demon queen AIO i made.....

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
View attachment 3059231
appreciate your work..... keep release stuffs....dont' worry we will help fixing them!!!!!

done i fused both recolour......look below the post.....

also why you have adden the blue reflexes in the hair in front of the eyes????.....mhh
maybe alone is cool per se but wen you compare to the others girls feel strange to look......

i made some changes and also adden the katarina from AFriendlyArson
also the black recolour ebonyhuntress than was an hardmod i made it soft dumpening all these png.....

took a lots of testing/trial&errors to make it........
also did you know than the files use there are no compatible with the Texture_Replacer of kumarin???
for make it work must be renamed properly...ahhhhh

also i am upload with the latest version i could find.......dunno how is called but.....
files are from 30.09.2023 and looks up to date for the moment.......

lol the first girl was with blue panty & purple bunny....ugly choice....
the second was with the reverse!!!! purple panty & blue bunny.....bad idea....

now they both have blue/blue....finally........
also one girl was with bad clit uncensor i fixed that......ehhhhhh feel much better now....
some screen as usual......
View attachment 3059401
View attachment 3059402
well you can always change/modify if you dont' like it........
mhh they looks pretty similar now...... mhh you cannot have everything........

still testing i will finish asap today......
I actually didn't add that, I don't know what happened there with the hair. I saw it and tried to see what I could do, to little avail. It might have been a weird consequence from making the hair a darker color? I wanted to remove that but simply didn't think it was a big enough deal to put in the extra work in. And as for the bunny suit I just didn't want to release a recolor that basically reuses some assets from the Asuna mod, so I didn't touch the bunny suit.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Mrtaco23

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys its me again.
I finally got to be able to play my steam deck and sorry for bugging but i never really used a pc at all so im basically a retard with a computer. Can yall give me a step by step to installing these games im really sorry again :/. The steam deck is linux based

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
Hey there, I also found some more pink panties in the Katarina version in the GAL_Body018, 090, and 091 files. They show up when time resumes after the time stop scene. I was not able to change it to the correct hue of blue, but I'm attaching the originals here for anyone who's better at this.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
hey hey.. JSK guy still not using 3D softwares ?

cmon ts been ages since he been makin mini games. At dis point isn't it harder to draw in flat and try to make it look perspectivy ?

he cld at least render some room made in blender or smth and it'd look way better. It doesn't have to be on level with high budget VN CGs.

anyways. about Vampire Hunter N heroine... she still looks good. her design i meen

tone down her rubber gloves, shoes and add some line or detail and maybe tweak her front hair bang a little. Give her more vampiry ( fast, blurry ) attacks, more elegant posture ( stance, form...whatevs ). and remake Background with castle or big ass mansion interior with some lighting and it'll look good ( i think... )

also can model her in 3D cel-shade style with 15 fps animation with ( fast blur ) effect, and some rim light with one light source. dam

i wanna see it... or shld i try to make it meself ? hmm

oh and don't forget blood... i want more blood

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes