Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I imagine the better scenes could be patched in afterward. Also, AI could probably de-pixelate pixelated images.
True, there is the AI option, provided someone wants to "train" an AI tool for the sake of creation of anime cocks.

The necrontyr find that aspect slightly disturbing development of affairs.

Concern3.jpg

Reactions: Polosword
Feb 8, 2022
Hey guys,
I dunno if im the first to ask this but i recently acquired a steam deck. Ik they are basically portable computers and im wondering if i could download these games in it. Now granted im a idiot savant when it comes to computers but if yall think it would or could work i would like to kno . I dont have it on me rn but i wanna get a head start for when i can play on it again.
thank you >.<
a buddy of mine has a steam deck, I'd ask him but the reason why I will not should be obvious...
but as far as I know there shouldn't be a problem with playing downloaded software, idk about the flash games tho-

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
need help got a lessons for a shoplifting girl but the translation not working what do i need to do to fix it
Check game folder > BepinEx > Translation > en > Text, and be sure there is only one text file for translation/autotranslation. I had two in there, and removing one fixed the problem. It may have to retranslate text missing from your chosen file that was in the other, so this may require some manual clean-up if you care about proper grammar.

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone got any latest jsk studio game for Android :v?
Its that hard to search topic? Just 5 pages back...

Here's an of game 25. Fixed the issue that prevented Android devices higher than v10 from working. Might still have some issues though.
Same here, some countries are having unstable connections with the site, that is why I downloaded the app through VPN.
But if you don't want to waste time to do any of that, I updated the mega link once again.

Mega
For other games - Be patient or learn how to port game to .apk

Reactions: K4rt1

Reecespuffs

Nov 5, 2022
hey im having an issue with shoplifting girl, the updated one has translation, and the belph+partial translation one, dosent have translation but uncensor, what files do i need to transfer to the updated version for unsensored????

TKOnasu

Jun 20, 2022
Here's 3 of the 4 I found thus far. Keep in mind the numbers represent which dialogue choices were made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only one I haven't figured out is Ending 3 which is apparently called Test End? No idea what the hell that means, but given I haven't seen all the sex positions yet I'm clearly missing something somewhere.

Edit: See Hell_Man's post below to unlock ending 3.
How do you proceed from Post round to Mid round?
(trying to clear the dad end)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes